Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking forward to being here.

TheLeastEvil

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?:

Searching on Google for people in my location.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

In 2013 the summer before Season 4.

I am a citizen of the United States as well as a resident of the State of Oklahoma. My Little Pony has had a good affect on my life and I hope it has been the same for others. I am a Christian (Southern Baptist) and a future Entrepreneur. I have a passion for programming and I hope to create successful mobile games using that passion. I am looking forward to enjoying what this community has to offer.

• Brohoof 9

Hello and welcome to these MLP forums, @TheLeastEvil! It'll be fantastic having you here taking part in an awesome place like this so full of great ponies. :squee: I hope you have a wonderful time while you're here and get to enjoy everything we have to offer. :icwudt: If you want, feel free to message a member here at any time. :kindness:

• Brohoof 10

Hi there TheLeastEvil ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!    :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!    :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.    ;)

• Brohoof 8

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4177629.sig-4175883.sig-4175820.sig-

• Brohoof 7

Welcome to the forum TheLeastEvil, have fun!

If you need any help with anything then feel free to send me a pm, I'll be happy to help you out.

Have fun exploring the forum! :)

• Brohoof 3

Hey there, TheLeastEvil. I'm also a christian, and we seem to be rather common here, so no worries on that front. Any of your previous programming projects (alliteration for the win!) that we might have seen?

Welcome to the forums!

I have not released any of my old projects to the public because they were only meant for learning. All of the stuff I am working on right now is for IOS devices and it is not pony related (I may stick in references or easter eggs as I get better).

• Brohoof 1

One more to the madhouse!

Hey bro, thx for coming, hope you find some nice ponies to help you to achieve your goal!

Everyone here is pretty friendly, you can ask anyone 4 help with the forum stuffs or other themes

Anyway, welcome :)

post-34951-0-89843700-1445895056.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

Hello, and welcome to the wonderful MLP forums! :) I hope you have a great time here and make plenty of sweet new friends; thanks for joining, it's really awesome to have you here! If ever you need anything or just want to chat, then shoot me a PM or profile comment! :squee: