Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv We Bare Bears Fanclub

Manman20x6

Personally, I loved this show.

Its humor is fresh, the characters are just great and their characters all mix together so well, the animation is adorable, plus there's so much diversity in their background characters! 

My favorite bear is probably Grizzly Bear, though Ice Bear is great too.

• Brohoof 7

I love it! The show is adorable, but refreshingly funny. It's so cute and so genius. All the bears are great, I love Grizzly's outgoing nature, and Ice Bear is easily the most hilarious, with his stoic dryness. But I have to say my personal favorite is Panda. He's just too cute. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Finally, more cartoons on Cartoon Network that older people can enjoy. I like all the bears since they each bring a lot to the show. As for a favourite its either Panda or Grizzly. I cant wait to watch more of this awesome cartoon.

This show is pretty funny. To me, it feels like Ed, Edd, n Eddy meets Regular show. Characters are likable and sympathetic, it's got excellent line delivery (especially from Ice Bear), and it can get surprisingly emotional from time to time.

• Brohoof 3

This is probably the saddest gif of a cartoon I have ever seen.

yayomg-we-bare-bears-gif-clingy.gif

What's so sad about a creepy stalker panda reading through his depraved efforts at a relationship? Edited by Potatoes
  • Brohoof 2

What's so sad about a reedy walker panda reading through his depraved efforts at a relationship?

Because it's just that I can relate to being close to someone and then it just suddenly stops. I've never had a girlfriend before, but I could generalize being close to someone.

To be honest, I was trying to think of a good way to get to the minimum amount of characters.

Hey does anyone feel that Chloe, one of the characters, is a little reminiscent of Moondancer?

Who's Chloe?

Isn't she the woman who saved Panda after wakawak'ing peanuts? If she is, I don't think she has any personality of Moondancer.

• Brohoof 1

I've been watching this since it's aired, and so far; it's been very enjoyable (however, since it just started, it kinda lacks a real direction, but I have faith that it will find its footing eventually. Steven Universe didn't start really impressing me until about fifteen or so episodes in, but after that; it started getting really good and is now one of my favorite cartoons of all time).

The most recent episode, Burrito, impressed me in particular. Definitely my favorite episode so far, and it presented an interesting direction for the series.

So far, I can't seem to decide which bear I like the most; I like them all. I've always liked Panda from the start and I enjoy his character more often than the other two, but Ice Bear is very charming and Grizz earned some points with me due to the Burrito episode.

Overall, I really like this show. The animation and character designs are pleasantly simple and pleasing to the eyes, the plots are interesting, and it's just a really charming show. I can't wait to see how it develops.

• Brohoof 5

I have been hearing nothing but good things, I suppose I shall sit down and give a shot today!

Like Star Vs the Forces of Evil this was a cartoon that I was waiting to watch for a while.

I've seen every episode so far and I have to say that I rather like We Bare Bears and plan on following it.

I like all the characters and it's hard for me to pick a favorite.  I find the show in general to be cute and funny with an interesting animation style.

• Brohoof 2

Just watched the first episode. It has sort of that slightly older audience teenage+ feel that Adventure Time has, but not as mature as Regular Show. Conclusively based upon the first episode, I actually enjoyed it and I'll be watching the rest of it today. So far, it's good.