Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Starlight Glimmer

CheekyBoy

Starlight Glimmer  

27 users have voted

1. 1. Do you think she will win at the final?

• Yes
    • No

That's going to be impossible, that staff was the only thing keeping her in power. But since she lost any chance of winning, she might as well be defeated; but not in the way people might think. It would be better if she were a continuous villain, besides discord, she seemed the most dangerous. Discord didn't take anything seriously, just toyed with their personalities.

Don't underestimate the writers. They certainly need another Worf. And if Starlight Glimmer can change time suddenly, who knows what other powers she can pull out of her flank.

• Brohoof 1

Don't underestimate the writers. They certainly need another Worf. And if Starlight Glimmer can change time suddenly, who knows what other powers she can pull out of her flank.

Maybe so, reforming isn't an easy process. You can change one person, but you can't change everyone you want at will. But we're not talking about the writers here, we're talking about Starlight Glimmer(her character in general). She is not the forgiving type, you could see that on her face as she ran with her tail between her legs.

Well this is getting deeper and deeper now...

Bringing this kind of thing up, has that effect.

I think she will escape at the last. There is no way to reform her (I think). Because she TRULY BELIEVED in her belief, she thinks "equal" is the true friendship. Actually you are right, The Mane 6 cannot try to change her belief, try to make her believe in their own "Friendship" belief. So I think the only way to end the final is :

1. She escapes and vanished

2. She got reformed

3. She got defeated

4. Getting arrested/exiled

(edited)

@@CheekyBoy,

That last option wouldn't seem probable, I can't really explain it.

Well, I guess that Celestia and Luna will punish her due to her attempt to alternate Equestria's future. Edited by CheekyBoy

Well, I guess that Celestia and Luna will punish her due to her attempt to alternate Equestria's future.

Just curious, what makes you think starlight would do that?

(edited)

Just curious, what makes you think starlight would do that?

According to the syponsis, Starlight learnt a new spell that can alternate Equestria's past and future so The Mane 6 tries to stop her.

Edited by CheekyBoy
  • Brohoof 1

According to the syponsis, Starlight learnt a new spell that can alternate Equestria's past and future.

And The Mane 6 tries to stop her from doing that.

And what syponsis did this originate from? Are you sure it wasn't a fic or something? I just want to cover all the bases.

Edited by Mezcass

And what syponsis did this originate from? Are you sure it wasn't a fic or something? I just want to cover all the bases.

They were originally released from Netflix and Zap2Zit, I can give you the links:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/09/the-rest-of-my-little-pony-season-5.html?m=1

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-the-cutie-re-mark-pt-2/EP013304160127?aid=zap2it

Ohh..that one. Yeah, but I believe we'll just have to wait and see how that plays out. I'm a little skeptical of it.

Edited by Mezcass

Starlight Glimmer will lose at the end. But first she will wipe the floor with Celestia. That's for sure.

I can see it now: An old leaf is tossed at Celestia, and she topples over. Another humiliating moment or defeat in - I don't know - a month of her life?

Edited by Number107
  • Brohoof 2

I can see it now: An old leaf is tossed at Celestia, and she topples over. Another humiliating moment or defeat in - I don't know - a month of her life?

Yep, Starlight is screwed.

Edited by Mezcass

So I guess she will be ended like King Sombra, I hate to say this. But I actually feel bad for her.

I do too, but she would have been an awesome character if she were friends with them. But we all can't be winners.

Well she won't get too far away though. Some day the Mane 6 has to do something on her.

Starlight is a clever mare, it was DD who took her down, if not, she would have gotten away. I don't think she'd come directly to Ponyville, as he risk of getting caught is more likely.

Starlight is a clever mare, it was DD who took her down, if not, she would have gotten away. I don't think she'd come directly to Ponyville, as he risk of getting caught is more likely.

Well, I am still thinking about this, where is the stick "Staff Of Sameness" from? Why did she only bring the Mane 6's cutie marks with her but without another ponies in the village? After she got confronted, did she teleport into the cave and hide in there?

Well, I am still thinking about this, where is the stick "Staff Of Sameness" from? Why did she only bring the Mane 6's cutie marks with her but without another ponies in the village? After she got confronted, did she teleport into the cave and hide in there?

I think she had her escape route planned out before hand, so she may have gone elsewhere to start over. But then again, she may do what the synopsis showed.