Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[Spoilers]If "A Canterlot Wedding" Was The End Of The Show...

bloodyfox

If it were the last  

59 users have voted

1. 1. Would be satisfied with The Canterlot Wedding if it were the SERIES finale?

• Yes
    • No

I would also like to see what happened to Tank; we haven't seen him appear on the show since... well, since Rainbow met him. Even Owlowiscious had a re-appearance.

A Scootaloo episode would also be nice.

I would be ok with it. Heck, that's why we have fan-animation and fan fictions So people can finsh the story to their fittings.

Plus......a Derpy spin off show,anypony? Off topic: Ok....this "something-pony" thing is getting to me......I'm not going to say it ever again.

I'd be satisfied. It's everything one can ask for in a series finale!

Through after about 2 seconds I'd realize that'll mean the worst possible thing in the entire world...

NO MORE TWILIGHT!!!! *screams than faints*

Posted Image

Edited by Crystal Sparkle

I'd be more than satisfied with the quality of the episode. Afterward, however, I would be extremely dispirited. It would be hard for me to enjoy the neat things such as the music without feeling down about it being the end.

Thankfully, this is not the case.

I'd be more than satisfied with the quality of the episode. Afterward, however, I would be extremely dispirited. It would be hard for me to enjoy the neat things such as the music without feeling down about it being the end.

Thankfully, this is not the case.

This, pretty much.

Edited by Pegasus25

Yes I would be.

Since MLP is a "Slice of Life" type show, technically they could end on any episode since there arent any story arcs or anything like that to wrap up.

Well....besides the cmc. I think Hasbro would need to resolve that.