Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you going to Hell?

Twiggy

Geez, almost everyone here is going to at least the 6th circle of Hell. Is Christianity really that strict?

Just take into account that Christianity is centuries old. Of course, many of it's outdated rules still remain today, and the Divine Comedy was made in base of such rules 

So despite my occasional swearing, frequent outbursts of anger, and having attempted suicide, I still somehow make it to Purgatory?

...I guess it's because I adhere to very rigid morals. I have a personal codes that dictate my beliefs on things like the value of human life, materialism, altruism, and violence. Bummer I don't have one such code for sex...

Anyway, this was interesting at the least. Though I question the reliability of this quiz, I still think it's good for opening up discussion.

Edited by Meson Bolt

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.      Yo im kinda alright with this?

post-35887-0-84978500-1457839500_thumb.jpg

Some of the questions were technically poorly worded so I technically should answer yes or no, when what they meant was the other way around so I did it the technical version rather than how they interpretted it. 

Geez, almost everyone here is going to at least the 6th circle of Hell. Is Christianity really that strict?

Um yes actually, 

http://peacebyjesus.witnesstoday.org/40SinsThatWillSendYouToHell.htmland thats not counting how they genocided people for as little as worshipping the stars. Then again that could be divination or something, but technically it'd then say divination right, who knows I'm not an expert at it.

"You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell."

I got the 6th circle

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

So does anybody even get into heaven or????

I've been brought up in a very religious family, so I do believe in the bible and the teachings of my religion, even the teachings of homosexuals etc (don't hate me I love everyone)

Edited by darkshy

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very High
Level 1 - Limbo | High
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Very Low
Level 4 | Very Low
Level 5 | Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
Level 7 | High
Level 8 - The Malebolge | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Y'know... it doesn't surprise me.  Really.

• 2 weeks later...

lol I got

Fifth Level of Hell

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

• Brohoof 1