Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will Starlight's borderline psychopathy and obvious anger issues be addressed?

Cleverclover

Because it's one of the biggest reasons why I cannot feasibly see her as a main or even recurring character. You cannot possibly tell me that a couple of friendship speeches have completely undone the deep-seated rage that she obviously possesses. If they act like she's entirely, 100% good now, it's simply going to feel forced. 

I do not see her reformation being anywhere near complete. Like Discord, it should be a relatively lengthy process, during which Starlight must actually earn the mane six's trust. Because honestly, knowing just how easily she can conceal her rage and surprising lack of empathy, I would certainly not give her my trust unless she first gave me very good reason to believe that she's earned it. 

• Brohoof 3

Because it's one of the biggest reasons why I cannot feasibly see her as a main or even recurring character. You cannot possibly tell me that a couple of friendship speeches have completely undone the deep-seated rage that she obviously possesses. If they act like she's entirely, 100% good now, it's simply going to feel forced. 

I do not see her reformation being anywhere near complete. Like Discord, it should be a relatively lengthy process, during which Starlight must actually earn the mane six's trust. Because honestly, knowing just how easily she can conceal her rage and surprising lack of empathy, I would certainly not give her my trust unless she first gave me very good reason to believe that she's earned it. 

I found Discord's reformation much more legit and it's done right as well.

Compared to that ketchup/mustard pony in EG and Starlight :P

THIS. So much of this. I was really disappointed with the finale for this very reason. It felt lazy, I think that was a very creative choice at all on the writers part, and it was really out of character for starlight.

Most people seemed to really love it though... So I guess whatever floats the ransoms boat...

Edited by Sunset Discord

THIS. So much of this. I was really disappointed with the finale for this very reason. It felt lazy, I don't think that was a creative choice on the writers, and it was really out of character for starlight.

Most people seemed to really love it though... So I guess whatever floats the ransoms boat...

Don't tell me that you believe that Hasbro is at fault in this?

You can love the episode, or you can hate the episode. But if you want to put the fault on someone, blame it on the writers and don't pretend that Hasbro is an evil corporation that holds a gun against the head of the writers.

• Brohoof 1

Honestly I hope she turns back evil after she learns all of Twilight's lessons. You know, use her own teachings against her with an army of equal pones

Honestly I hope she turns back evil after she learns all of Twilight's lessons. You know, use her own teachings against her with an army of equal pones

She caused Equestria's downfall multiple times in just a couple of episodes.

I doubt she has anything left to prove in the antagonist department anymore.

• Brohoof 2

She caused Equestria's downfall multiple times in just a couple of episodes.

I doubt she has anything left to prove in the antagonist department anymore.

Yeah i guess you are right. At least in her second episode they let us break glass unlike disney

Don't tell me that you believe that Hasbro is at fault in this?

You can love the episode, or you can hate the episode. But if you want to put the fault on someone, blame it on the writers and don't pretend that Hasbro is an evil corporation that holds a gun against the head of the writers.

I have no idea how that got there, I whole heartedly agree with you, I'm typing all of this on my phone, so it auto-corrected it in the worst way. D':

(Edit: OP corrected)

Edited by Sunset Discord
  • Brohoof 2