Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Aureity

Yeah....uhhh...please, don't tell anypony...

My what...?

Dont worry im just like you, in a way, its okay to read i do it and im the best flyer out of equistra.

Your guardian angel? Come on you dont know of angels?And no not fluttershys pet bunny angel.I mean like me never fly faster then your guardian angel or i shall show you the true meaning of speed.cool.png

Hey rainbow dash I am friends with stormy and i was wondering how you are doing? I will be chatting with you frequently and I hope to find more interesting topics.

of course you would, rainbow dash be careful he hopes to be more then friends

Hey Rainbow Dash do you think you think you could teach me how to fly as fast as you can?

Pfft, it's gotta come naturally. Coaching can only do so much.

Have you ever heard of scout? He reminds me too much of you.

He looks weird. And I don't like baseball.

No, really. Got hit in the face with one once. Not cool.

You mean the "See me, feel me, touch me, heal me" part?

That's a sort of reprise of an earlier song. "Tommy" is categorized as a rock opera, and it does have its weird parts.

Ehh. Well I guess it's pretty cool.

Well no I don't, but trust me I am very fast, even on my hooves. wink.png

You wanna do this or not?

Yeah, whatever. I'll see if I have time for you - gotta help AJ with Apple bucking tomorrow.

*Insert Poker Face here*

img-1341409-1-poker-face-300x266.jpg

Let me rewrite my last question, would you break the speed of light if you have a portal gun.

A, uhh, what?

Dont worry im just like you, in a way, its okay to read i do it and im the best flyer out of equistra.

Your guardian angel? Come on you dont know of angels?And no not fluttershys pet bunny angel.I mean like me never fly faster then your guardian angel or i shall show you the true meaning of speed.img-1343344-1-cool.png

...huh? I've never even met you. I don't...get it.

Hey rainbow dash I am friends with stormy and i was wondering how you are doing? I will be chatting with you frequently and I hope to find more interesting topics.

I'm doing awesome, but have you seen this weather? Jeez, it's been snowing nonstop ever since Derpy got put on the weather team.

of course you would, rainbow dash be careful he hopes to be more then friends

Uhhh....what?

Dashie! You won!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/51844-2013-mlp-forums-march-madness-national-championship/

Best pony is Rainbow Dash! 

img-1354609-1-post-124-0-90033700-136547

tumblr_lz9ozaXUWE1qd4xn3.png

Pfft. You expected somepony else to win?

He looks weird. And I don't like baseball.

No, really. Got hit in the face with one once. Not cool.

I was trying to say he acts like you. BTW, you were bonked.

Anyway. Right of left?

how long does it take you to make 1 lap across the globe

I can answer that, It would take her about 9 hours to circumnavigate the Earth at speeds of Mach 5 or about 3500 MPH. Since aroundtheworld courses are about 22000 miles long. Edited by Theawesomechief

how long does it take you to make 1 lap across the globe

Hmm, never tried. I figure if it takes me any longer than a day, I'll starve, so I kinda don't want to...

But then again, I guess it WOULD be pretty cool. I might get on the front page or something. That'd be awesome.

Can I help? smile.png

I dunno. I don't think Applejack would turn down any extra- hmmm. Well. I'm *fairly* sure she wouldn't.

Hey Rainbow dash.

Here's a question for you. Out of all the Pegasi pony around ponyville, which one has actually given you a challenge in a race?

I've raced Spitfire once. Boy, was she fast...

I was trying to say he acts like you. BTW, you were bonked.

Anyway. Right of left?

I can answer that, It would take her about 9 hours to circumnavigate the Earth at speeds of Mach 5 or about 3500 MPH. Since aroundtheworld courses are about 22000 miles long.

Right of...huh?

And umm. Nine hours nonstop flying. Without food? Pfft, yeah right, like I'm gonna try that. I'll waste away to feathers.

Hmm, never tried. I figure if it takes me any longer than a day, I'll starve, so I kinda don't want to...

But then again, I guess it WOULD be pretty cool. I might get on the front page or something. That'd be awesome.

I dunno. I don't think Applejack would turn down any extra- hmmm. Well. I'm *fairly* sure she wouldn't.

I've raced Spitfire once. Boy, was she fast...

Right of...huh?

And umm. Nine hours nonstop flying. Without food? Pfft, yeah right, like I'm gonna try that. I'll waste away to feathers.

Sorry, 8 hours or more. Anyway, ever seen Scout-Dash? Like scout from my previous post? But looks like you? Also, scout already acts alot like you. Edited by Theawesomechief

I'm a rainbow dash BRONY not rainbow dash.

Dear midnight seeker,

You should always know that there is a goal in everything. More work = More cash. It's a good thing you have a long shift. Keep your head up and stay strong. What would Rainbow Dash do?

you dont know me cuz no pony has ever seen a vail angel we are rare sights and im very very very VERY fast at flying so you need to slow down so you guardian angel can keep up and keep you from hurting yourself(no im not your guardian angel, but just a reminder)like that one time you broke your wing your guardian angel could'nt keep up

I thought you liked spitfire rainbow dash.

I do! Her mane is wicked cool!

What's the best way of getting Celestia angry?

Steal her cake.

img-1395449-1-aYN9KyV_460s.jpg

Rainbow, what were you thinking?

Okay, do you know how HARD it is keeping a straight path when you're trying to follow that derpy mailmare???

Sorry, 8 hours or more. Anyway, ever seen Scout-Dash? Like scout from my previous post? But looks like you? Also, scout already acts alot like you.

No, but I did try to play TF2 once.

Hey Rainbow Dash, I about to start a 33hour shift as of tomorrow. When it comes to work, how long can you last before you need a few days off and do you have any tips for coping during a long haul shift?

Well...five days if it's hard work. A week otherwise.

And take a break every couple of hours, or you'll cramp your wings.

Well, it's disgusting question. but, here we go!

When you puke, do you puke rainbows or regular puke?

Eww...regular.

you dont know me cuz no pony has ever seen a vail angel we are rare sights and im very very very VERY fast at flying so you need to slow down so you guardian angel can keep up and keep you from hurting yourself(no im not your guardian angel, but just a reminder)like that one time you broke your wing your guardian angel could'nt keep up

Heh, if guardian angels can't keep up with me, how fast does that make ME? img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

How does it feel to perform a Sonic Rainboom?

You ever tried riding your bike to the top of a hill, getting ready to zoom down and then just...letting go of the handlebars?

Nuzzle attack!*Nuzzles your cheek with my muzzle* smile.png

Whoa! That was...uncalled for.

blink.png

......... Nevermind, Trixie right behind you.

What? Where!

If you could be anypony for one day who would it be?

Soarin'!

• Brohoof 2