Aureity

*muffled sounds* Why does my head feel like metal? :blink: Say Rainbow Dash, or where ever you are, could you turn the light for me? I think Celestia must've switched the sun off by accident or something. :wacko:

Hey Rainbow Dash, Applejack just told me that one day she had Pinkie's cupcakes and she said that they tasted a little funny! I don't think she knows about those cupcakes yet!

I know you know something about those "cupcakes" right Rainbow Dash?

*muffled sounds* Why does my head feel like metal? :blink: Say Rainbow Dash, or where ever you are, could you turn the light for me? I think Celestia must've switched the sun off by accident or something. :wacko:

*pats Rip Tide on the head and walks off*

That was awesome! You did that in ten seconds flat!

Yeah, I know, right! Let's just hope the Wonderbolts think so, too!

Uhh... no need. I can always find those again. Those books are a Daimond dozen,

Erm, yeah...Sorry about that...

Hey Rainbow Dash, Applejack just told me that one day she had Pinkie's cupcakes and she said that they tasted a little funny! I don't think she knows about those cupcakes yet!

I know you know something about those "cupcakes" right Rainbow Dash?

C-cupcakes....?

*turns pale*

No, I know NOTHING about them!

Posted Image

Well Applejack said she one of Pinkies cupcakes! And then I talked to Octavia and she said she had one hers too! Octavia also told me that Pinkie invited her over to "make" cupcakes with her! What do you think of that?

Well Applejack said she one of Pinkies cupcakes! And then I talked to Octavia and she said she had one hers too! Octavia also told me that Pinkie invited her over to "make" cupcakes with her! What do you think of that?

I...was wondering where Scootaloo went....

:(

For my question; why do you think you have to 'beat' it? I don't think there's a min or maximum...

And for Blue's question; Was he talking about the fan-given name the "Nuclear Rainboom"?

A'ight.

What do you think of this week's banner?

A'ight.

What do you think of this week's banner?

I always love seeing myself as a cool little filly. I'm sure you bronies love me too. B)

I have a weird feeling that i might know where Scootaloo is?

Where?

I always love seeing myself as a cool little filly. I'm sure you bronies love me too. B)

I'm sure they do, I for one do :3 I was going to ask you about Loyalty (the song) but I think I already did... Did I? Edited by ZomBrony

Check the cupcakes that Applejack's been eating!

She ate them all by the time I got there. Why?

I'm sure they do, I for one do :3 I was going to ask you about Loyalty (the song) but I think I already did... Did I?

Who knows? I don't pay attention to that sort of thing.

I have one thing to say Cupcakes?

Posted Image

Who knows? I don't pay attention to that sort of thing.

Well I sure don't. So I'll just post it again, ask you what you think about it again, and try to remember. What do you think of this PMV?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=voj9MhBUaTI

Has anyone actually gone looking for Scootaloo or the rest of the CMC? They may just be cutie mark questing

Edited by ZomBrony

Who's the sexiest mare? Well, next to Spitfire of course.

Wh-why would you ask me that? I don't pay attention to those things, I'm not a filly-fooler!

Well if you were looking for Scootaloo she might've been turned into a cupcake!

Posted Image

Haha, good one! Pull the other hoof!

Well I sure don't. So I'll just post it again, ask you what you think about it again, and try to remember. What do you think of this PMV?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=voj9MhBUaTI

Has anyone actually gone looking for Scootaloo or the rest of the CMC? They may just be cutie mark questing

It's okay, I guess...but it needs to be about 20% cooler.

And I've been looking all day, why do you think I'm so tired? I even skipped my midday nap. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Pinkie was looking for you earlier Rainbow Dash! She wants you to make cupcakes with her!

Ugh, I can't. I'm still looking for Scoots and the rest of the crew.

Hi RD, It's Jess. I just want you to know that I found scoot! Turns out the DIamond Dogs got to Scoot . They tried to make her dig for gems. But heard her yell while I was walking. So I swooped in and freed Scootaloo and brought her to my home. She is sleeping right now but you are more than welcome to come get her. :)

And as for the Diamond Dogs.....hehe I showed them a thing or two ;)

Sure. I see how you look at Spitfire and Soarin

That...that's IDOLISM, not lust!

I'm being serious about her being made into a cupcake! That might be why you can't find her?

Aw, calm down. Pinkie's not a butcher. I'm sure Scoots will be just fine.

Afternoon, Miss Rainbow. Ah'm roundin' up cider barrels, AJ said they're stored at Sugarcube Corner. But Ah jus' came from there and there was a couple missin'. You wouldn't happen t'know where they are, would'ya?

N-no, I don't.

*hic*

Hi Rainbow Dash! Whaddya think of this song?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj7kupmzJlE

Is this song awesome or what?! :D

Not bad, not bad at all!

I'm going to need one of those cool "I-pod" thingies with the amount of music I listen to now.

Hi RD, It's Jess. I just want you to know that I found scoot! Turns out the DIamond Dogs got to Scoot . They tried to make her dig for gems. But heard her yell while I was walking. So I swooped in and freed Scootaloo and brought her to my home. She is sleeping right now but you are more than welcome to come get her. :)

And as for the Diamond Dogs.....hehe I showed them a thing or two ;)

Oh, thanks! Knew she wasn't a cupcake... :)