Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Aureity

*wakes up from passing out* ...may i join you...?

Don't ask! Just run!

no she won't! In a way I am like Pinkie! I can pop out from different places just like she can and go back in and pop out somewhere else!

Good luck with that, sir. Get to it!

I here if you tried hard enough, you could! All you need to do is fly around equestria counter-clockwise to it's rotation fast enough, and you could do it! But be warned, I have NO IDEA if flying around equestria clockwise will send you back. So you could be stuck wherever and whenever you go.

Easier said than done...seriously...Posted Image

...y-you m-m-mean its...true...? you'd actually put Scootaloo or or or or Fluttershy in there?! but Rainbow!!! i respected you so much!!! and you think that Pinkie making cupcakes are of ponies is bad?! what about grinding up small little fillies?! :o pardon me a few moments *begins to hyperventilate and then drops to the ground in a faint* x.x

No...no, of course not...

Rainbow Dash, you are no longer equestria's most awesome mare to me. Fluttershy is now.

Posted Image

[/color]

Oh I know of Lyra. Those 'humans' would be us. But there's more humans than just Bronies here on Earth.

============

D-d-dashie? Y-you wouldn't be implying that the Rainbow Factory is real w-would you?

Course it's real, half of Cloudsdale works there...

Oh, you mean the....*other* Rainbow Factory?

Gotta wait until your actual birthday, Ms. Dash ;)

Ugh, fine...

I'd certainly be intimidated by it.

It's true. She locked me in there once.

Although I am pretty sure she is going to be pretty damn angry at me for saying that, so I will go hide now.

*snicker* You deserved it.

Oh my god what have I done! Hey Dashie think I could get a job "helping" you at the rainbow factory?

Oh my god what have I done! Hey Dashie think I could get a job "helping" you at the rainbow factory?

...you a pegasus?

This is better than yours.

Posted Image

Does this look familiar?

Oh-noes it's a spammer.

Does this look familiar?

Rainbow dash Vs Starscream

Yeah, that happened. Silly robots, thinkin' they can take on Equestria's fastest filly...

If I said that the next thing I say is a lie, but the last thing I said was the truth, would you believe me?

Oh, I've heard that one before...from Twi.

Course it's real, half of Cloudsdale works there...Posted Image

Oh, you mean the....*other* Rainbow Factory?

Yeah, I did mean the other one but I know it's not real.

Have you seen Gilda recently?

Edited by ZomBrony

Hey Rainbow Dash! I told the princess about your secret and she says that she is getting the royal guards after you! So you are in trouble!

Nah, Celest will type in on her chat box /ban Rainbow_Dash and Ban Dashie

(Epic minecraft reference FTW)

Edited by Theawesomechief

Can you try your best in describing what this thing is.  If you can't, take a guess on what it is.

post-8252-0-27607200-1354514403_thumb.jpg

This is what the inside of this thing looks like.

post-8252-0-36990200-1354514442_thumb.jpg

post-8252-0-27607200-1354514403_thumb.jpg

post-8252-0-36990200-1354514442_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Sorry Dash, but I am not that stupid tongue.png

I better get something AWESOME for having to wait so long! <_<

I think your actually better than some of the wonderbolts. How the hay are you not in the group yet?

The Wonderbolts....they're like another LEVEL of pony. I just have to keep trying, and maybe one day....

Yeah, I did mean the other one but I know it's not real.

Have you seen Gilda recently?

Just the other day, actually. I...think, anyway. Kinda hard to tell at a distance, and I wasn't really paying attention.

s-s-s-so....its not true? your not lying are you? sad.png

I'm kidding! Look, I love Scootaloo...

rainbow_dash_and_scootaloo_by_up1ter-d4m

Of course I am! And I can keep a secret. wink.png

...alright...

ph34r.png

Hey Rainbow Dash! I told the princess about your secret and she says that she is getting the royal guards after you! So you are in trouble!

You'll pay for that! angry.png

Can you try your best in describing what this thing is.  If you can't, take a guess on what it is.

attachicon.gif2001_CADILLAC_DEVILLE_RAG_TOP_66K_ORIGINAL_MILES_587fe05173c3fe1879f4_1.jpg

This is what the inside of this thing looks like.

attachicon.gifcaddy deville interior.jpg

A, uhh....gray....metal....machine?