Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Aureity

Erm, I'll try to find it if I ever visit Earth. Your country is huge ,though!

Oh come ON! That's so uncool...

Which one? (Don't make me do too much reading, please...Twilight's getting suspicious)

Yeah, not as big as Equestria though.

Yeah, not as big as Equestria though.

Hah, I'd love to see how the clouds are over there in your country! I'd have to watch out for planes, though. I don't want to turn into a rainbow pancake.

(How did I miss this thread?)

Dash, what exactly is your training regimen? What would you consider a true work out?

(How did I miss this thread?)

Dash, what exactly is your training regimen? What would you consider a true work out?

Go until ya drop.

Go until ya drop.

That would explain why you were in the hospital.

(edited)

What kind of trick were you trying to pull off when that accident happened?

Edited by NASCARFAN160

What kind of trick were you trying to pull off when that accident happened?

Oh, you know...just cutting a few seconds off of my flying.

Oh, you know...just cutting a few seconds off of my flying.

Must've been pretty impressive, you got a few of your friends to watch. :P

But man, that must've hurt though, and not doing anything but lying there for a long time, being Rainbow Dash, how torturous was it?

Must've been pretty impressive, you got a few of your friends to watch. :P

But man, that must've hurt though, and not doing anything but lying there for a long time, being Rainbow Dash, how torturous was it?

It was soooo painful! Not the physical agony, but not being able to stretch my wings!

It was soooo painful! Not the physical agony, but not being able to stretch my wings!

I can imagine, you seem like a pony who's always itching for some sort of activity that requires major athleticism and/or exercise.

Also, do you know what happened to your roommate in the hospital?

You, my friend, are one hardcore mare.

(edited)

Yeah, our message shall be spread worldwide. Rainbow Dash, maybe someday you can hang out at my house. I would love it.

I've actually seen proof of this, I can't name anybecuase of my bad memory but I can think of 4 channels that I've subscribed to on YouTube that have seemingly randomly started making PMVs or other pony related videos

What kind of ways were you using to try to shave off those few seconds? They must have been pretty insane to get you hosptialized.

For my other question, I assume that by not responding you haven't/won't read the fanfic?

And for my new question: I know Dye Hard is pretty long and that you don't want to do too much reading, but would you mind reading my fanfic?

(Sorry for 3 questions, but I'm a curious person)

Edited by XxDerpDerpyxX (Zom)

(edited)

Hah, I'd love to see how the clouds are over there in your country! I'd have to watch out for planes, though. I don't want to turn into a rainbow pancake.

Yeah, they're amazing. I am continually in awe at how they move on their own. I'll bet with a weather team out here, we won't have any problems with the weather. Plus it will be much more predictable. What do you think?

I've actually seen proof of this, I can't name anybecuase of my bad memory but I can think of 4 channels that I've subscribed to on YouTube that have seemingly randomly started making PMVs or other pony related videos

What kind of ways were you using to try to shave off those few seconds? They must have been pretty insane to get you hosptialized.

For my other question, I assume that by not responding you haven't/won't read the fanfic?

And for my new question: I know Dye Hard is pretty long and that you don't want to do too much reading, but would you mind reading my fanfic?

Uh, can you provide me a link to the fanfic? I can't find it for the life of me.

Edited by rainbowdash4ever

You, my friend, are one hardcore mare.

Thanks!

I can imagine, you seem like a pony who's always itching for some sort of activity that requires major athleticism and/or exercise.

Also, do you know what happened to your roommate in the hospital?

The one all wrapped up in bandages? Nah, poor guy...

1- I was trying to fold my wings and go into a nosedive. Didn't work so well when I realized I couldn't pull out of the dive in time.

2- And no, I can't read too many fanfics or I WILL be an egghead.

3- Ugh...give me the link and I'll try it. But I'm going where nopony can see me!

I'm assuming you still are an avid reader. Well, besides Daring, what else do you read? :)

That's mostly it, actually.

What do you think about Earth's weather, given that the clouds move on their own?

...that's really creepy.

i know...lucky for me i can haz Twizzlers!

Oh, what are those?

Thought I was gone eh? I dropped by to ask if you have been... enjoying... my cucumbers.

Not at all! I haven't even been able to get inside my house since it's jammed with those things!

Chilly, why do you leave vegetables and fruits in everypony's house? I must say it creeps me out.

I know, right!

Hey Rainbow Dash. Has somepony ever inspired you before? For me, this guy really inspires me. http://www.youtube.c...&feature=relmfu

The Wonderbolts are my inspiration! Them...and my friends.

(edited)

Chilly, why do you leave vegetables and fruits in everypony's house? I must say it creeps me out.

Do you not want some...? I can arrange for a lovely delivery of... tasty tasty onions to come down your chimney... oh yes, I know you're just going to love my onions! Edited by Chill Mists (Chilly)

Do you not want some...? I can arrange for a lovely delivery of... tasty tasty onions to come down your chimney... oh yes, I know you're just going to love my onions!

Here we go again...