Aureity

Where have you been staying then...? So I know where to deliver your cucumbers to... it saddens me that you are not capable of enjoying them because you can't even get to them! You must be so disappointed...

6Cbrv.gif

Brushing your hair is for people who care and someone who cares is not I, I'll jump off a bridge and then fill up your fridge,
and best pony is Fluttershy.

Her face is still blushing and she is still eating the pasta.

"on the internet;everyone are strong"- Guy on Youtube.

Do you not want some...? I can arrange for a lovely delivery of... tasty tasty onions to come down your chimney... oh yes, I know you're just going to love my onions!

I am not interessted in onions, but a delivery of bits would be really nice. I wouldn't even mind if you fill my living room with them :D

And Dash, do you injure yourself often during practice?

d3CXl.gif

OC was made by Princess Ariona.

Give her some brohoofs here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/22162-so-you-want-a-pony/ ;)

So Rainbow Dash. Considering as how you're pretty creeped out by the vehicle, even though you have yet to find out its name, I'm pretty sure its still determined to race with ya, though its at Sweet Apple Acres. Think you're confident enough to race against it, even though you're still creeped out that it was driving on its own?

I am not interessted in onions, but a delivery of bits would be really nice. I wouldn't even mind if you fill my living room with them :D

Bits you say? Fill the living room with them? I must say I've never came across someone who prefers their onions cut up into bits... but as you wish, your delivery of onion bits will arrive... shortly... you won't even notice I'm there... oh you're going to just love them!

6Cbrv.gif

Brushing your hair is for people who care and someone who cares is not I, I'll jump off a bridge and then fill up your fridge,

Bits you say? Fill the living room with them? I must say I've never came across someone who prefers their onions cut up into bits... but as you wish, your delivery of onion bits will arrive... shortly... you won't even notice I'm there... oh you're going to just love them!

Posted Image

Ugh...I meant bits as the equestrian currency, you know Money! :P

d3CXl.gif

Give her some brohoofs here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/22162-so-you-want-a-pony/ ;)

Posted Image

I am fully aware that currency in Equestria is called bits... I just thought you meant that you would like your onions cut up into bits... too late now, my onions are on their way... and you'll just love them!

6Cbrv.gif

I am fully aware that currency in Equestria is called bits... I just thought you meant that you would like your onions cut up into bits... too late now, my onions are on their way... and you'll just love them!

*rushes back home*

*sees living room filled with onions*

Ugh...dammit!

http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

d3CXl.gif

*rushes back home*

Ugh...dammit! http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Damnit?... You are not happy with them?... I... I ... don't know what to say to this...

*rushes back home*

Wait... I see now! You want more! You are not happy because I didn't give you enough! How could I be so silly? Get ready for more!

6Cbrv.gif

*makes rainbow with "imagination" pose, then turns the colors different shades of black and white*

color 1up, how do you respond Dash

DO NOT BUCK WITH ME, THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY.

oc: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/staticthor-draconus-r126

second oc: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sultrus-r3025

Damnit?... You are not happy with them?... I... I ... don't know what to say to this...

Wait... I see now! You want more! You are not happy because I didn't give you enough! How could I be so silly? Get ready for more!

IT'S FINE! I AM SO HAPPY I COULD CRY!(literally because of all the onions)NO NEED FOR MORE ONIONS!

d3CXl.gif

IT'S FINE! I AM SO HAPPY I COULD CRY!(literally because of all the onions)NO NEED FOR MORE ONIONS!

It pleases me that you are happy with my onions... now, I shall leave you... I never did get round to hiding those carrots around Twilight's house...

6Cbrv.gif

Where have you been staying then...? So I know where to deliver your cucumbers to... it saddens me that you are not capable of enjoying them because you can't even get to them! You must be so disappointed...

N-no! It's okay, really...you don't have to give me any cucumbers.

And Dash, do you injure yourself often during practice?

No pain, no gain!

So Rainbow Dash. Considering as how you're pretty creeped out by the vehicle, even though you have yet to find out its name, I'm pretty sure its still determined to race with ya, though its at Sweet Apple Acres. Think you're confident enough to race against it, even though you're still creeped out that it was driving on its own?

Since when did vehicles have personalities? That IS creepy!

Posted Image

*rushes back home*

Posted Image

*makes rainbow with "imagination" pose, then turns the colors different shades of black and white*

color 1up, how do you respond Dash

Uh...cool?

Are you excited for Call of Cutie Blank Clops 2?

Nah, I'd rather play Haylo.

• Brohoof 1

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

Well, seeing as how most vehicles are designed to race and all... well, basically, even though they speak via texts, they pretty much lack basic emotions (e.g. happiness, sadness, anger), but, who knows. :P

Well, seeing as how most vehicles are designed to race and all... well, basically, even though they speak via texts, they pretty much lack basic emotions (e.g. happiness, sadness, anger), but, who knows. :P

I knew I shouldn't have slept through engineering class.

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

(edited)

N-no! It's okay, really...you don't have to give me any cucumbers.

Then will you at least tell me where you are staying... I'd like to talk to you... I promise you, there will be no cucumbers involved... Edited by Chill Mists (Chilly)

6Cbrv.gif

Then will you at least tell me where you are staying... I'd like to talk to you... I promise you, there will be no cucumbers involved...

Uhh....*gives directions to Sweet Apple Acres*

>_>

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

That's mostly it, actually.

...that's really creepy.

Oh, what are those?

Not at all! I haven't even been able to get inside my house since it's jammed with those things!

I know, right!

The Wonderbolts are my inspiration! Them...and my friends.

I know it sounds creepy, but it's caused by wind, which in turn is caused by the sun. Too bad our sun AND moon are shackled by the laws of physics and reality.

Uhh....*gives directions to Sweet Apple Acres*

>_>

Oh, my apologies... I've just remembered the little trip to Canterlot I have planned... we shall meet... shortly.

Joke's on you Chilly, my house has a chimney, but it's blocked. Because there's no fireplace! Plus even if you got to Earth to place onions in my house, my dog would catch a whiff of those onions.

I shall visit you shortly... I have more... pressing matters at hand.

6Cbrv.gif

*gets a briefcase*

BEHOLD IT'S BEAUTY!

Posted Image

Note: It available in multiple colors and it flavor varies. Do not feed it to pinkie pie or she will destroy the forth wall which cause of reality to destroy and recreate a new one. and discord will be revived. other side effect including looking like a human.

• Brohoof 2

jappleack_siganture_by_theguywhoreviewgames-d4z8st2.gif

APPLES OVER GOD

I know it sounds creepy, but it's caused by wind, which in turn is caused by the sun. Too bad our sun AND moon are shackled by the laws of physics and reality.

Wind moves the clouds on its own?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Pull the other leg!

Joke's on you Chilly, my house has a chimney, but it's blocked. Because there's no fireplace! Plus even if you got to Earth to place onions in my house, my dog would catch a whiff of those onions.

I should do that...be right back, I'll "borrow" a few thick books from Twilight to clog the chimney.

Oh, my apologies... I've just remembered the little trip to Canterlot I have planned... we shall meet... shortly.

I shall visit you shortly... I have more... pressing matters at hand.

N-no! You don't have to, really....don't trouble yourself!

Okay then... *backs away from keyboard slowly*

Well, turns out Princess Celestia's pretty steamed at you for those onions. I'd run.

*ducks under a ditch*

*gets a briefcase*

BEHOLD IT'S BEAUTY!

Posted Image

Note: It available in multiple colors and it flavor varies. Do not feed it to pinkie pie or she will destroy the forth wall which cause of reality to destroy and recreate a new one. and discord will be revived. other side effect including looking like a human.

Posted Image

Hey Rainbow Dash. Wanna hear something cool? Check this out! http://www.youtube.c...OuTXsV3_MDjbNSA

Posted Image

Awesome!

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>