Aureity

Rainbow Dash, I would like to inquire on your experience at the enrichment center, I recalled it involved something about you failing a test over and over again while I constantly insulted you to the point where I managed to trick you into thinking all of Equestria was watching you fail and was laughing at you. Anyways, how was it? I never did get the results from you after you....left with the assistance of others.....

Edited by MrL0LZlicious

Dashie, I haven't read the entire thread because 37 pages, but my question probably hasn't been asked yet. Do you believe humans exist or do you think they are just a story that parents use to scare fillies and colts into behaving?

What am I, Captain Equestria...?

Well from the looks of pic:

You are Captain Equestria

Twilight is Twilight Fury

Applejack is Jack

Pinkie Pie is Pinkeye

Rarity is Iron Mare

Fluttershy is Flutter Widow

Spike is The Incredible Spike

I don't know about you, but I think the idea is awesome XD.

Rainbow Dash, I would like to inquire on your experience at the enrichment center, I recalled it involved something about you failing a test over and over again while I constantly insulted you to the point where I managed to trick you into thinking all of Equestria was watching you fail and was laughing at you. Anyways, how was it? I never did get the results from you after you....left with the assistance of others.....

Posted Image

Dashie, I haven't read the entire thread because 37 pages, but my question probably hasn't been asked yet. Do you believe humans exist or do you think they are just a story that parents use to scare fillies and colts into behaving?

Well, all of you bronies are humans, right...? :huh: So yeah, unless you guys don't actually exist, that's proof enough.

What about Rainbow LFA? I mean, considering as how it mysteriously appeared in Equestria and all. :blink:

Yeah, sorry, my special talent isn't summoning dimensional rifts out of thin air. *rolls eyes*

Well from the looks of pic:

You are Captain Equestria

Twilight is Twilight Fury

Applejack is Jack

Pinkie Pie is Pinkeye

Rarity is Iron Mare

Fluttershy is Flutter Widow

Spike is The Incredible Spike

I don't know about you, but I think the idea is awesome XD.

Hmm, not bad. Except I'm already the Iron Mare, remember? Beat AJ in the competition. Hah, Rarity wouldn't be able to lift a 10-pound barbell.

Hmm, not bad. Except I'm already the Iron Mare, remember? Beat AJ in the competition. Hah, Rarity wouldn't be able to lift a 10-pound barbell.

Um, I think the iron armor sorta lifts itself, you just have to give it commands. And tbh RD, you only won because of your wings. (*waits for rant, just being honest :/)

• Brohoof 1

Well, all of you bronies are humans, right...? :huh: So yeah, unless you guys don't actually exist, that's proof enough.

That doesn't really answer my question. Dash, you can do better than that!

Um, I think the iron armor sorta lifts itself, you just have to give it commands. And tbh RD, you only won because of your wings. (*waits for rant, just being honest :/)

Hey! It's not my fault that I was born awesome!

That doesn't really answer my question. Dash, you can do better than that!

What more is there to say? You're human. You exist. Therefore humans exist. Don't make me go all Twilight-logic in this, I hate that bland voice she uses to lecture.

FireFox is right it doesn't really answer his question and besides you don't know no Twilight-logic at all. The only logic you know is your own.

*sigh* I don't get what you guys want me to say. He asked if I believe in humans, and I said that I do. What else am I supposed to do, backflip in midair? http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

I'm just messing with you! I love to joke around don't you?

Well, yeah. Except I like pranking a bit more! *looks thoughtful*

Oh yea just like when Twilight told you that they weren't going to make no more daring do books! Now that was funny! *starts cracking up*

*unconvincing chuckle* Yeah...err, funny. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*looks down at hole left by Big Mac*

I should probably save him, shouldn't I? But he's so heavy...

Hey Rainbow Dash, how would you like to be given 60 bits and get super powers at the same time?

Oh yea it was!!! *laughs uncontrollably*

Posted Image

Do you like the Ginga series? The anime with the dogs?

Never heard of it. And Daring Do will always be number one, anyway.

Oh em gee can't believe im talking to the one and only! Love you so! How are you with music? as in DJ'in???

I've heard it's really cool, but I've never tried it. Maybe I could implement it in my awesome flying routine...

*Big Macintosh slowly flies back upward, peaks at exactly where he was standing, then plummets again.*

:mellow:

*boing*

*flies up again*

"Rainbow, did you ferget about trampolinin' with Pinkie Pie?"

*boing*

*phew* You had me worried for a second. Mostly because Applejack wouldn't be too happy if her brother ended up in a little red puddle all over the ground.

Hey, Rainbow. Sorry about the trick I played on you earlier... I got you a surprise!

*Holds up Autographed Daring Do book*

Aww, you didn't have to... Thanks, Twilight! :) I'll make it up to you one day, you hear?

Hey Rainbow Dash, how would you like to be given 60 bits and get super powers at the same time?

Would I!?!?

...what's the catch? http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png