Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey Everybody :D

BeCalmFlutterOn

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Uhh pretty much I found this off google XD

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I actually still remember the day and time that I started watching MLP. I started watching MLP on June 16th at 9:13 PM I still remember this because it was the day before summer school XDWell now answering the question XD one day I was really bored and I mean really bored. Well from that I was eating Apple Jacks(The cereal) and I looked up Apple Jacks on Youtube. After watching the commercial I saw the Bats song. I decided to watch the first episode (surprisingly I never noticed twilight's wings while listening to the song). I was pretty skeptical about watching MLP because I thought it was a "little girls show" but decided to give it a shot. The rest is history, now I can proudly call myself a Brony XD

Uhhhhh alittle about myself. Hmmmmm im a junior in high school and im a brony XD Pretty much all I do is post Blind Commentaries/Reactions to season 6 and other Fanmade content (Well that and study in school lol). Pretty much my goal in life is to become a veterinarian (I really love animals espically dogs too bad my parents dont like having pets XD so I have no pets)

• Brohoof 8

Hello there Be Calm Flutter On, its nice to meet you :kindness: Welcome again to forums. I am sure you ll love here and have wonderful time with your pony friends  :pinkie: If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around  :grin2: '''

• Brohoof 8

tumblr_static_1zt44kxwm9xc4kckgks4o4kos.

Hey there, @@BeCalmFlutterOn, I warmly welcome you to the MLP forums!

I hope you have a great time here. I also hope you can make lots of new friends! That's why we're here, after all. You seem like a really nice guy who I would like to get to know better. Feel free to PM anyone of us for advice!  ;)

• Brohoof 7

Seasons greetings, welcome from me and many others as well. (i hope) hit me up with a PM or friend request (if you wish). Welcome to the herd, for all shall be assimilated, and If you need or would like help with the RP part of this great community I'd be glad to help you out.

Again welcome.

post-35804-0-43789900-1449830358.jpgpost-35804-0-90626200-1449830369.jpg

• Brohoof 8

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4264232.sig-4264232.sig-4263272.sig-

• Brohoof 7

Welcome to MLPFourms!

dw2JxtB.png

If you have any questions about the site and it's features, or experience any technical issues, feel free to post them in our Site Questions & Tech Support forum!
If you interested in seeing the new episode with us on Saturday morning, we stream it right over on Equestria.TV!
We also have a Movie Night every Friday at 6PM EST! You can vote on what movies right here on the forums!

• Brohoof 4

Hi there BeCalmFlutterOn! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!  :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!   :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.   ;)

• Brohoof 4

Welcome, BeCalmFlutterOn! 

I hope that you enjoy your time here, make new friends, and just get a chance to look around, and get used to the forums.

If you need any help with anything, don't be afraid to PM anyone about it, since we'll be glad to help you.  :)

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk or need help with anything. 

By the way, I also hope you have a great time here! :icwudt:

Edited by iNachos10
  • Brohoof 4