Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

friendship games Wait, wait a sec

Rosesunny

Mind… blown… Maybe the next movie will be about human Sunset going to Equestria.

To answer your other question, in Octavia's Hall, under Pony Artwork you can choose Written Works. I haven't actually used it, but from what I see, that seems to be what you are looking for.

Thanks to both of you! Now the other question?

Cuteycindyhoney shared a link to the Written Works section of Octavia's Hall. You can post your stories there. :)

If you have any other questions regarding the forums, feel free to send me a PM, or you can make a topic in Site Questions & Tech Support. :)

If Original Human Sunset Shimmer acted anything like Pony Sunset Shimmer, she's probably locked up in juvie somewhere on account of stealing headgear. Perhaps a botched jewelry heist.

Yeah, I'd go with @@tripfly's idea. Given that pony Sunset appears to be older than pony Twilight (in order to have Sunset be Celestia's prior personal protege and yet not have met each other), it's possible that human Sunset is actually the same age-group as human Shining Armor and human Cadance, making her alumni. The two timelines don't seem to match up all the time. Compare both Granny Smiths with both Celestias and Lunas. So it's possible the two Sunsets are different 'ages'.

Perhaps at the exact moment pony Sunset went to the human world, human Sunset went to the pony world?

Seriously though, I really think human Sunset Shimmer will be a plot line in a future EQG movie.

It also seems like the human world is slightly behind Equestria. For example, Twilight in the human world moved to study friendship long after the pony Twilight did. So, perhaps this means that Sunset has already stopped being Celestia's student, is now secretly living in a small Equestrian town, and is planning to go to the human world to steal some sort of weapon that would make her more powerful so she could take over Equestria easily, then use the ponies there to conquer the human world. It's possible. :ooh:

I think that not everything in the Human world is a perfect parralel. For example, without the existence of the Elements of Harmony, Twilight had no reason to go to Canterlot High, and didn't meet the Human 5. If anyone's seen Fairy Tail to the point of Edolas, it's Lissandra, basically. It's possible the Human Sunset died of natural causes or "Lives in the City" under a personal tutor. I doubt she's evil, but we'll see. I'd like to see Human Sunset, but we may never see her.