Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dr.Marehorror singers wanted for the sing-along blog!

DefaultUser123

Hi everyone, there has been a video that I have posted below about wanting singers for a song called "So They Say" from Dr.Horrible's sing along-blog! This will be ponified for my animated series Dr.Marehorror's sing-along blog! I'm not sure if I'll animate this song but I'll probably use the banner instead.

Here is the video: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmlOyd4PKDY

If you cannot be bothered to look it up, here is the cast that I'll need: 

Doctor Groupies:

Lyra Heartstrings,

Twinkleshine

Colgate 

Burning Star (No singer, voice actor please. And I'll need a permanent role if you can join other projects!) 

Mayor Mare

Summer Star (an oc that can be found here: https://mlpforums.com/topic/139975-equestria-girls-character-vector-requests/) 

And last but not least, Miss Cheerilie 

This is mostly a pegasister contest so sorry to the bronies out there!

Recording rules: 

Microphone must be high quality

Microphone must have no background noise (fans, voices, bangs, nature, etc.) 

If you voice a canon character it must sound similar to it from in the mlp show, I will not choose auditions that sound really off. (Make your own voice for Summer Star and Burning, I'll only find entries that are the voices I feel like using.) 

I only accept mp3 files as wavs are sometimes not compatible.

Look up fanon voices for the background ponies that have the most commonly used voices. 

Sending file rules: 

Pm me on here and I'll send you my email!

Files must be MP3 ONLY. I will not change that rule for your own sake, this is for my sake as it is the only format compatible on my WMM.  

ZIPS are not allowed in the competition! If you have multiple files, I will download a piece at a time and will put them on a separate folder in my documents. I cannot use ZIP files. 

If you plan on quitting please INFORM me, before you leave without warning; then I can make the decision to pass the role you have onto somebody else! This will make everything a lot easier for everybody. If you come back a lot later your role may have already been replaced! This has been done a dozen times and I am not putting up with it anymore! 

That is all I have to say, folks! If you have any questions please send me a pm but READ the post FIRST! Thank you, and if you are interested in collaborating with me with my other projects check out my forum page! There are a ton of projects you can join (depends on how many pegasisters or bronies I'll need.) 

Goodluck! :)

Edited by TheMareBrony

Ooh. I love Dr. Horrible, if you do end up needing someone for either Captain Hammer (Doctor Whooves I guess?) Or whatever pony is meant to be Dr. Horrible himself, I'd be available. If not that's fine, and best of luck with this.

Edited by Thevenomous

Ooh. I love Dr. Horrible, if you do end up needing someone for either Captain Hammer (Doctor Whooves I guess?) Or whatever pony is meant to be Dr. Horrible himself, I'd be available. If not that's fine, and best of luck with this.

Don't worry, I may need a singer for him if my current one is too busy at the time. :)

• 4 weeks later...

AAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA... hahaaaa... aaaaa...

So... that's coming along...

Dr Horrible is one of my favorite... anythings

Is this a full re-creation or Dr Horrible with ponies, or just based off of the original? 

I would love to help if you need any assistance. I can do anything you would need me for. I can sing, but I am not amazing.

I do have a very good mic.

I am also a guy, so if you are looking for female singers/voice actors, sorry.

Edited by El Duderino