Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fallout Equestria: Littlepip or Blackjack and why?

Kronos the Revenant

Just curious with the fandom as a whole. who do you guys think is better. Reasons as to why don't particularly matter, but are appreciated. My honest opinion is that Blackjack is better for my own personal reasons. Mostly because she's a, *ahem*, very good-looking cyborg pony, just like my OC. I don't have anything against Littlepip. In fact, if anything, I like her as well and think she's rather adorable and would like to rub her belly, but Blackjack has just that slight edge in my favor in that I'm crazy for cyborgs or anything sci-fi. what about the rest of the consensus. What's your opinions. If anyone has already made something like this, I'm sorry, I'm too lazy to look for such a topic like this.

Edited by Kronos
  • Brohoof 1

I haven't read Project Horizons yet (I think that's the one featuring Blackjack). Every time I try on mobile, it never fully loads. I also don't have access to a computer, except for at school, and I try not to stray too far into "inappropriate extracurricular online activities".

So, I can't make a fair decision. I've heard that Project Horizons is just as good (in some accounts, better than) the original Fallout Equestria, but I still have my bias.

Edited by GeekySonic
  • Brohoof 1

I felt like Project Horzions dragged on with no particular direction for awhile, I mean Its good but nowhere as great as the original fallout equestria. So I would pick littlepip. 

Besides post-27609-0-18463300-1451588608_thumb.png she so adorable  :wub:  :wub:

Edited by LittlePip1990
  • Brohoof 3

I haven't read any of those yet, but I'd say Littlepip's banner used here when Fallout 4 was released was :squee:. I hope to have enough time to read those someday. But other FEQ characters counts right? In case that's allowed, I'd pick canon Twilight from Fallout Equestria Girls. I like her moral struggles when she's forced to kill douches

I can sort of relate to Blackjack. She's bisexual, kind of a smartass, likes guns, often swears, and always seems to be slightly inebriated.

You do everything you can do to make up for it, knowing that you'll never succeed in getting rid of the guilt. You devote yourself to spending every second trying to do better despite the fact that it will never be enough. And if you pray with every good act you do that somehow, when your life is over, that you can come close to making up for the wrong you committed.

Oh, and this too.

I just hope I wouldn't share the same fate as her.

• Brohoof 1

It's definitely Littlepip for me. Littlepip is something of a decon-recon hero whose adventure spans all sides of the moral spectrum. She's not afraid to admit her shortcomings, especially in regards to addiction, and always picks herself up by the hoofstraps with a simple promise: to never make the same mistake again. That's part of why I like that story so much, it's self-aware without resorting to edgelordism, and keeps a special place reserved for traditional heroism despite its critique of the archetype.

Blackjack, and Project Horizons in general, is nothing but edgelordism. I respect Somber for being able to write something that damn long, but I just can't sit through it. I made it to chapter 18 before I just stopped caring.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I personally prefer Littlepip, just because I can relate to her more. As another user said, she has no problem admitting her moral shortcomings, which I tend to really appreciate. She's a believable character who still has a conscience in the wasteland. 

Also she's small and likes science.

• 1 month later...