Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Hooves vs. Wheels

Jon the VGNerd

Link

Concept: Rainbow Dash, the fastest flyer of Equestria, has been enjoying flying around the skies in Cloudsdale and in Ponyville, until she has been offered to a challenge by a mysterious machine that looks near-identical based on her appearance, including her cutie mark. This sparks her determination in a race against this racing machine, or commonly referred to as Rainbow LFA (which stands for Light, Fast, Agile), although nopony has ever driven a vehicle before; however, it seemingly wanders, or drives, on its own, without its driver. Regardless, Rainbow Dash accepts this challenge in a race known as "Race Around Equestria". To keep it fair, she was given a no-wings rule for this race, making it the first (if not second) hooves vs. wheels (hence the title) race. Who would win? Only one way to find out!

Rules:

1. This is mostly a private RP, between me and Aureity, so if you are wanting to join, simply ask in this thread if you wish to join (although if you feel unsure, simply PM me or Aureity)

2. No swear words. Ponyisms are allowed, however

3. No "Mary-Sue characters (e.g. overpowered, lacking any weaknesses)

4. Mane 6 are allowed in the RP, considering as how they will see Rainbow Dash race against Rainbow LFA (although they're more supporting characters than main)

Side Note: Although the LFA is a real-world vehicle (which was designed by Lexus), I'm keeping it as fictional as possible for several reasons; I have seen real-world vehicles racing along in fictional worlds, such as Gran Turismo's High Speed Ring, which itself, is a fictional track, even Activision's Blur that included powerups for real world vehicles, making it an almost vehicular combat racing.

1. Jon the VGNerd--Rainbow LFA (Picture)

2. Aureity--Rainbow Dash (Pegasus)

Edited by Jon the VGNerd

You've used an incorrect prefix. Searching is used for when you have a developed concept that you're LOOKING for sign-ups for. When you're not looking for sign-ups, you change the prefix to OOC.

Prefix changed.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

You've used an incorrect prefix. Searching is used for when you have a developed concept that you're LOOKING for sign-ups for. When you're not looking for sign-ups, you change the prefix to OOC.

Prefix changed.

Huh... I see. Thanks for reminding me! ^^'

Although since I can't change the prefix from my first page, could you do it for me?

0_o

How long is this going to take? Long enough that I'll have to have character development, or just a few-page race?

It pretty much depends. I'm planning on making it neither too long nor too short, just the right stuff (like you see in random episodes of MLP). :P

There should also be like other five main ponies to spectate the race, although I don't have much experience in it, to be honest. Also, the Rainbow LFA lacks emotions, and lacks ability to speak, but it can write down in texts from its monitor (in which it has all caps in it) whenever being spoken by one of the ponies, in which it will analyze their voices and reply in texts. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Wow...I'm..I'm amazed! I've seen what you guys did so far, it's amazing...almost feels like a fanfic! :D Great work, so far, guys!

I would wanna join, but I need to be a bit more comforatable with my literary skill, I don't RP much...also considering I've neer RP'd here before, but I might wanna think about it!

(also, considering I'm a car guy, nice choice, the LFA! ^_^)

• 1 month later...

Wow...I'm..I'm amazed! I've seen what you guys did so far, it's amazing...almost feels like a fanfic! :D Great work, so far, guys!

I would wanna join, but I need to be a bit more comforatable with my literary skill, I don't RP much...also considering I've neer RP'd here before, but I might wanna think about it!

(also, considering I'm a car guy, nice choice, the LFA! ^_^)

Thanks very much! :D

Although the RP is finished, I'm planning on a new private RP, which is known as Door to Vehiculia, which I'm still working on it, even though its a massive chore for me. You're welcome to join if you want! :wub: