Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

News board/threads?

Apple      Bloom

Should there be a board/threads for pony related news such as air dates, rumors, interviews, etc. or should we just leave that to other sites such as Equestria Daily?

But All Bronies should know what's happening in MLP stuff and mark the days of the MLP stuff on the calender? Nope I already have know since I watch the tv show, and read MLP online! :lol:

As long as the calendar is kept updated I dont see the need for a whole other sub forum

Posted Image

That's fine for air dates and upcoming events but what about general news that doesn't necessarily fit a date?

Events that come with a date can and should be added to the calendar. Someday, with a little luck, that calendar might become a valuable resource for bronies all over if we all fill it with lots of events.

As for general news that doesn't really fit a date, do what you'd do on a gaming forum: start a thread for it! ;)

There are solutions available to create a news "front page" in IP.Board that could let us have our own little brony blog. But really, I think we'd only be trying to outdo EqD at their own game if we did that (and Seth and crew are doing a fantastic enough job as they are). We may look into such a solution in the future, depending on how things develop.

• Brohoof 2