Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How should MLP end?

gamecubeguy214

So then MLP would be rated TV-MA.

No? You can have bangs in a TV-Y cartoon, it's just a hairstyle. 

What did you think I meant?  :wat: 

But all I did was list "customers" and "fans" in alphabetical order for some OCD-like reason.

I'm saying that "customers" shouldn't be a factor in considering whether or not you end a show. You (should) stop producing a series when you're done telling your story, not continue "to sell toys." 

No? You can have bangs in a TV-Y cartoon, it's just a hairstyle. 

What did you think I meant?  :wat: 

I'm saying that "customers" shouldn't be a factor in considering whether or not you end a show. You (should) stop producing a series when you're done telling your story, not continue "to sell toys." 

Ethics does not mean good business, as much as I hate practices like that companies will and should continue a series as much as they can in order to increase profit and allow for more jobs. Just because a story is done or should end does not mean it will end, in today's society money is king, not story. What shouldn't and should be a factor in our opinions is irrelevant, statistics and profit are what is relevant to a company.

Edited by Commissar Twilight

Can you all please forgive me? Everyone probably hates me now

Don't worry man, I...I mean WE don't hate you...It's simple disagreement, that's is all.  :please: 

Also, as mentioned above, I don't think Hasbro would traumatize kids with Grimdark endings.

Not all bronies are teenagers or adults...he..he....right?  :wat: 

I think the show ends when the production team decides when it ends

Though, they do need confirmation from Lauren...

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

It should end with some inception level weirdness.

Have Twilight accidentally do something seemingly harmless in the past  that made Luna decide to be nightmare moon, plus putting the show in a never ending loop and have Twilight facepalming at the fact everything is her fault whilst Discord slowly claps his hands at the irony of it all and starts to write a "Dear Celestia..." letter and as the show is about to go into credits she throws the Book on the Elements of Harmony into his face. XD

• Brohoof 1

The things I would like to see are the Mane Six become adults and see the CMC become the age of the Mane Six. Maybe, see the Mane Six go their separate ways as they reflect on their friendship and how much they have gone through together.

Edited by joanro

Well, with all the big announcements that have just recently popped up, I don't think this series is ending anytime soon. We just got confirmation of a sixth season as well as a movie that's coming next year! Also, don't quote me on this, but I believe that a fourth Equestria Girls movie is in the making right now. Which, I don't know about you, but I'm pretty hyped for it. I like the Equestria Girls movies. And DHX has so many topics to cover for all the Mane Six, the CMC, and potential background ponies! So yeah, I don't think that this series is going to end anytime soon. Hasbro would loose a lot of money because of it they did. Haha! :D

• Brohoof 1

And DHX has so many topics to cover for all the Mane Six, the CMC, and potential background ponies! So yeah, I don't think that this series is going to end anytime soon. Hasbro would loose a lot of money because of it they did. Haha! :D

Exactly! G4 is making Hasbro a ton of money, why would they let it go anytime soon? 

I just hope the show doesn't end up like some other shows that have gone on for a super long time and starts to suck. I guess we'll see. :proud:

• Brohoof 2

There is a lot of time left in this FRANCHISE. its just to successful, it brings something to Hasbro they get nowhere else, and it brings even more to the fans. What My Little Pony has done is legacy. What it has done for me I could not even begin to explain. I credit this show for saving my life in many ways. All in all, I think they may go stealth for a minute after season 6, and come out and announce a final fim in 7. I think after that the new cast of still fim decorated will take place in between the final season and latest movie. (being released months after the series ends, to give us the official final conclusion.)

• Brohoof 2

In all seriousness, I doubt the franchise is going to end anytime soon, there are so many you can tell in this world. If they do choose to end this generation, however, I would like them to resolve all of their character arcs in a satisfying and tied-up manner, maybe even have a where are they now epilogue.

• Brohoof 2

Celestia and Luna sacrifices themselves and Twilight becomes the new ruler.

That would be disastrous. Not only would that mean an end to the princesses(Excluding Cadance and Twilight), but it would leave a young ruler with only a few immortals where the appropriate teachers are not there to guide here when she needs it most. Twilight is no leader and Cadance rules the Crystal Kingdom, I doubt Cadance could take the time to really educate her. She has some charisma among other officials, but I don't think that would carry her far and even an interim ruler until she was to both become more powerful and more able to perform her royal duties would not be ideal.

Unless we are talking a great deal of time I can't see that happening.

• Brohoof 1

im sure there will be many other generations. If they will be even as good as g4 is another thing.

That would be disastrous. Not only would that mean an end to the princesses(Excluding Cadance and Twilight), but it would leave a young ruler with only a few immortals where the appropriate teachers are not there to guide here when she needs it most. Twilight is no leader and Cadance rules the Crystal Kingdom, I doubt Cadance could take the time to really educate her. She has some charisma among other officials, but I don't think that would carry her far and even an interim ruler until she was to both become more powerful and more able to perform her royal duties would not be ideal.

Unless we are talking a great deal of time I can't see that happening.

I would like to see the reactions of the Luna fans, though. It would be like getting a redress for me. =D Why are only Celestia fans meant to suffer? Let them go down together :P

I would like to see the reactions of the Luna fans, though. It would be like getting a redress for me. =D Why are only Celestia fans meant to suffer? Let them go down together :P

I can tell you right now my reaction would not be pleased putting it mildly. I would rather not put it into practice, Game of Thrones already hurts me inside. All the princesses are my favorite characters(In particular Luna) so I would be pissed.  :okiedokielokie:

They somehow killed celesT for me with the Discord-Fluttershy-Tree Hugger-Gala-Episode already. I can only take so much from uselessness and stupidy of a character and this episode was the final blow.

Edited by Swifty