Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Mechquestria: System Reboot

Denim&Venöm

So do i need to wait for a char to be approved, or...? do i post my OC in the usual place? I REALLY want in on this.

So my initial idea is for a cybernetically enhanced unicorn with some... rampancy issues. I'm tossing between an entomologist who needed the cyberware to save her life after a bad reaction to a rare bug, or a ballistics expert injured in a lab accident. Not sure which. The jist of it is a character who can be clinical and focused, but sometimes has "glitches" that make her a bit quirky. Classic "mad scientist" build, lol!

Edited by captainborgue

sorry for getting on so late into the RP but I had next to no real way to RP till now

(Below is info for my own and others reference from the previous version)

I can adapt the military thing as he is part of a project tasked with controlling an android in Equestria and interacting and integrating with the populace each participant is sent to different regions and he happens to be sent to the college.

Due to this being military the android is equip with light armor, a ability to interface with Equestria's magic field. In his case his android can use magic like a unicorn, and he has a standard human combat rifle . (Kinda using an altered Avatar idea without the humans are greedy bastards part.)

Anyway the hope is to eventually find a way to let humans survive the ambient magic in Equestria so humans can enter the planet without fear of death and the two races can finally interact face to face.

The project is know to both human and pony governments but kept away from the public due to the amount of radicals of each race that would try to stop it.

The unicorn pony android is grey with a forest green mane and tail and brown eyes. It also posses a cutie-mark that is a computer with a image of a rifle on it. When in combat the android can switch to a biped mode that lets it use weapons like a human would but this disables the magic module

Human name:Marcus Vencule. Pony name: Indicus  

Edited by Shadow Dancer
  • Brohoof 1

That'd be like ripping the smile off the painting of the-- darn what was it called. The one 500 year old human painting with the pretty lady in it?  American Gothic! Yeah that one.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA!  By LUNA, that was good!

*blinks*

... I'm not the only one who caught that, right?

• Brohoof 1

No, no... Mona Lisa is what was described... but 'American Gothic' is the painting of the elderly farmer and his wife.

Sorry... some of my Art Geek is showing.  *blush*

(Currently working on a post.)

• Brohoof 1

I can't help it - I paid attention in schooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!

*hides in corner*

• Brohoof 1