• Opalescense
    • Winona
    • Tank
    • Owlowiscious
    • Philomeena
    • Peewee
    • Spike

• 4 weeks later...

Winnona because her and AJ are a great team, and though I'm more of a cat person irl, Winnona is more cute and friendly than Opal :|

I like gummy cus he's so cute! Angel is so mean to Fluttershy he is cute but my least favorite pet because of the way he treats Fluttershy, I mean she is nothing but nice to him and he is always hitting her or throwing stuff at her, how mean!!!

(edited)

Gummy isn't the most adorable, and hasn't gotten much screen time, so Gummy is out of the question.

Same with Applejack's pet.. Not enough screen time, rarely ever referenced to if ever. Which name I don't even remember. It's a dog, right?

Rarity's cat, well, I don't remember her name. Though it can be really funny at times.

Owlicious, too boring and lack of screen time for my taste.

Tank- well, hard not to be bias on this. Ever since the "I like turtles" viral video I found, turtles jokingly became my favorite animal. So I really like turtles.

But in all, my favorite is Angel. He has the most screen time, can be cute and funny, and lord, HE'S A BUNNY. Who doesn't love a bunny? The funny, mean attitude is really funny, make me wonder why Fluttershy keeps him.

Edited by Suskieshy

Wait, Spike isn't a pet? :(

Spike is Twilight's assistant.

I like Philomeena. She's a phoenix and those are my second-favorite fictional animals (dragons are my favorite). Plus, Philo is really funny when she sheds.

Tank is cool, I'll admit, but nothing beats this:

Posted Image

For some reason that's probably the image that's made me laugh the most out of all the funny things in the show.

GUMMY IS THE BEST! He parties soft! B)

Posted Image

Posted Image

My avatar :D

I have a soft spot for Owlicious for some reason. I think it is maybe because "Owl's Well that Ends Well" was the very first episode I watched. I also like Gummy, though. He's so derp.

• 4 weeks later...

Gummy is my fave. Really wish we could see more of Tank though. Like where he lives and what not seeing as RD's house is made of clouds. Angel needs to be put into the bunny fire >.>

• Brohoof 1

We already had a favorite pony pet thread, so I merged it with this one. Please use the search function next time to avoid making duplicate threads. :)

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Gummy's my fav. I just like the silliness of a pet alligator; it fits Pinkie so perfectly. I like Angel a lot too, his cranky personality is rather amusing and I love bunnies. It's a shame that none of the pets aside from Angel and to a lesser extent Opal get much screen time though. It'd be nice to see more of 'em.