Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DJShy

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! An Undertale fan club on MLP Forums! Perfect! I just got the game on Monday and have progressed up until dating papyrus. I have the deluxe edition with the entire soundtrack and I have to say it's the best soundtrack I've ever heard! Also, Finale is the best track.

My visit here has been long overdue, but, I just finished the pacifist run for myself earlier. The other time my brother helped, and I'm pretty sure I screwed up both. The first time I didn't go on Papyrus's date, and the second time I forgot about Undyne's cooking lesson AND the True Lab. Still insanely fun. My favorite character is Alphys because she's nercy, introverted, and awesome. Next would either be Sans or Undyne. My favorite track is Megalovania, then Spear of Justice, then all of these: Dummy!, The Song That Might Play When You Fight Sans, Metal Crusher, Bonetrousle, Spider Dance, Death By Glamour, Heartache, Hopes and Dreams, His Theme, and Battle Against A True Hero. 

• Brohoof 1

I like the Undertale game as well, its a very creative and emotional game and the ending even made me cry a little.

But i never actually played the game myself, i only watched Lets Players play it.

My favorite Character would be Undying i think, since she reminds me of a Friend i have but Sans and Papyrus are also cool.  :)

I specially love the Song Remakes from String Player Gamer.  :D

• Brohoof 1

I finished this game a while back, and it's definitely one of my favorite games now.  ^_^

I've already done like 4 Pacifist runs, heh :P

Attempting a Genocide run atm, because I am a monster.

Alphys is the best, by the way. 

AXJnEIsoMNY.jpg

• Brohoof 2

The only question I have for this amazing video: How Sans can be at Grillby's with Papyrus and at the same time in the crowd of Mettaton's show?

He knows awesome shortcuts, duh, isn't it obvious?

I finished the True Pacifist route a while ago since I was recording a Let's Play (I know, real original). It's a good thing I didn't make any promises to do a genocide run like Vinesauce Joel did before playing (he ended up regretting making that promise) because I really can't see myself enjoying that route.

Also, 

just what the heck kind of name is Frisk? Did she go to that mountain to get far away from whoever named her that?

(edited)

I finished the True Pacifist route a while ago since I was recording a Let's Play (I know, real original). It's a good thing I didn't make any promises to do a genocide run like Vinesauce Joel did before playing (he ended up regretting making that promise) because I really can't see myself enjoying that route.

Also, 

just what the heck kind of name is Frisk? Did she go to that mountain to get far away from whoever named her that?

This name send me the chills! Hehe. But, I guess, Frisk is ok. Very delicious chewing gum indeed.

post-25840-0-09212600-1465188130.jpg

The taste of determination

Edited by Missklang
  • Brohoof 1

One thing about the ending of the True Pacifist run, that always makes me sad, is that you can't truly save him in the end. :(

• Brohoof 1

Don't you think it's kinda strange that you get to see other players with Undertale character names in other online games? Like today, I was playing Splatoon and one player from the opponent's team was Undyne. Totally serious. (I wonder what Undyne would look like as an Inkling...?)

• Brohoof 1

Don't you think it's kinda strange that you get to see other players with Undertale character names in other online games? Like today, I was playing Splatoon and one player from the opponent's team was Undyne. Totally serious. (I wonder what Undyne would look like as an Inkling...?)

People who don't have a gamer tag usually do this. They take their favorite character's name, so they don't have something like "xXxDragonMasterxXx". IMO, taking names that don't belong to you is slightly worse.

• Brohoof 1

So what are your favorite tracks in the game?

A few of my favorites are Another Medium, Battle Against A True Hero, Asgore, and Hopes and Dreams/Save the World.

(edited)

So what are your favorite tracks in the game?

A few of my favorites are Another Medium, Battle Against A True Hero, Asgore, and Hopes and Dreams/Save the World.

Honestly, that's a hard question considering how many good tracks are in the game.

I'd probably say something along the lines of Battle Against a True Hero, Finale, Megalovania, Death by Glamour and Undertale (gotta love how the track is named after the game it's from), though.

Edited by SuperALPHYSBrony
  • Brohoof 1

Honestly, that's a hard question considering how many good tracks are in the game.

I'd probably say something along the lines of Battle Against a True Hero, Megalovania, Death by Glamour and Undertale (gotta love how the track is named after the game it's from), though.

All of the tracks are good I suppose. But it's interesting to listen to the fan-made remixes and interpretations. For example, YouTuber Smooth McGroove did magnificent acapella of some of the tracks of Undertale.

(not sponsored ^_^ )

• Brohoof 1

I have a feeling you guys are going to love this. I made it myself.  :D

It has an organ in it. I love it. Organs are cool! So gothic! So vampire! I love them!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...