• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have OC's for you :)

Mystery Starr:Amnesia_Starr.png

(I previously named her Amnesia Starr)

Flyaway Starr:Flyaway_Starr.png

Well I still need personality stuff for a lot of you, I'll be waiting on that, and the likes on my story before I put y'all in

Do you want us like, to give the OC's we've sent you, a personality?  :blink:

Could my OC be a witness? His personality is usually serious/focused, and his "gimmick" would be that he's a realist and an introvert. OC is in the my signature.

(P.S, if you do use my OC, is it alright if you run any lines you would use by me? I'd like to see if the lines fit him.)

Could my OC be a witness? His personality is usually serious/focused, and his "gimmick" would be that he's a realist and an introvert. OC is in the my signature.

(P.S, if you do use my OC, is it alright if you run any lines you would use by me? I'd like to see if the lines fit him.)

In that case I'll consult you on that

marys is that shes an alicorrn  and asks a lot of questions (witch cand be played for  lols with twilights bookishness )

Gizmo on the other hand, is pan-dimensional, so if he meets twilight out side of a trial  he'll call her "Highness" (in ref to her being an alicorn) and when he gets mad, he'll call her on her "Crimes" (Such as Mind control magic, Punching holds in SpaceTime large enough to drive an train through.) he even pulls a Sans from undertale and when she screws up says something about" there is no SAVE system to hide behind this time."  He can detect thought also, although he chooses when and can be blocked out 

marys is that shes an alicorrn and asks a lot of questions (witch cand be played for lols with twilights bookishness )

Gizmo on the other hand, is pan-dimensional, so if he meets twilight out side of a trial he'll call her "Highness" (in ref to her being an alicorn) and when he gets mad, he'll call her on her "Crimes" (Such as Mind control magic, Punching holds in SpaceTime large enough to drive an train through.) he even pulls a Sans from undertale and when she screws up says something about" there is no SAVE system to hide behind this time." He can detect thought also, although he chooses when and can be blocked out

Gizmo sounds a lot like an antagonist. Maybe he can be one?

I have OC's for you :)

Mystery Starr:sig-4340974.Amnesia_Starr.png

(I previously named her Amnesia Starr)

Flyaway Starr:sig-4340974.Flyaway_Starr.png

Do you want us like, to give the OC's we've sent you, a personality?  :blink:

I didn't really understand if you want us to, so here, I'm giving you their personality.

Mystery:

She never lets anything slip from her eye. She's very focused and sometimes uptight, and she is always looking for a new mystery to investigate, and she puts her nose where she shouldn't. She's often risking herself, yet that's what she loves to do. She is also paranoid, and she suspects everyone in her eyesight.

Flyaway:

She hates being in the same place for too long. She's traveling a lot, leaving dust behind her. She is pretty fast, and corious. She's creative and fun, and she is always looking after her sister, Mystery, altough Mystery hurts her. She might be presenting love and peace, but inside, she just wants to escape, somewhere she can erase all of her memory.

What stuff is he capable of, crime wise?

Well....seeing as he was designed to be an acting avatar of Discord, so....let's see...Theft,Murder,jaywalking,avoiding the guard,assault, Impeding an investigation, gang-related activity, manipulating fabric of reality, abusing time magic,abusing magic in general(If i google around I can probably find laws of magic), Manipulating the mental state of at least a dozen ponies, doing thing in public that if i say on the form i may be kicked,and loitering 

Could you use my ponysona Artie (link in my sig) as a plaintiff? like the case could be for patent infringement...

Umm for the gimmick, He's a bit of a hot head...

It's mostly murder cases. If you can tie it into a murder id be happy to put you in

I apologize but my other request shop needs to be put on hiatus, time is very tight to be drawing. I may finish one at a time, but that's not the point. As many of you know, I am a Fanfiction author for Mlp. I have a new story out title Twilight Sparkle Ace Attorney. I need OC characters to fill in Witness spots, defendant spots etc. I prefer OCS with a gimmick to them, personality wise. Just comment below and yours may make it into the fanfic. Please also specifically say what roll they would play

I would love if you could use mine! :wub:       he can be any role you need him to be. (i would prefer witness)

post-35679-0-67825200-1453662465_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...
(edited)

This sounds cool! Here's a reference picture of my OC:

post-38624-0-13070700-1469710454_thumb.png

This is Mystic Skies. She's a few years younger than the Mane Six, and she's in her teenage years. I'd prefer her to be a witness. However, she's a bit unreliable, since she'll tend to second-guess herself when being a witness. Mystic will definitely be a very nervous pony in front of a judge! She's sarcastic, and may accidentally be a bit of a smartass to an authority figure. Thanks for considering me!

Edited by firephantom

This sounds cool! Here's a reference picture of my OC:

Mystic Skies, Pixel Pony.gif

Mystic Skies OC.JPG

This is Mystic Skies. She's a few years younger than the Mane Six, and she's in her teenage years. I'd prefer her to be a witness. However, she's a bit unreliable, since she'll tend to second-guess herself when being a witness. Mystic will definitely be a very nervous pony in front of a judge! (Also: appearance correction: in the first picture, Mystic's mane is supposed to fade from grey to yellow, and her coat should be a bit darker.) Thanks for considering me!

Heavens I haven't been on here in awhile! Sure I'll consider it as soon as I get another laptop to work on the fanfic. For now I'm stuck with an iPhone