What style of clothing do you wear?

ManaMinori

I've always been a simple jeans and t-shirt type person, but because I've gotten into going back to religious attendance, I've had to get used to wearing dressy things. Now, it's (that, or maybe my just growing too old for my liking) awakened my long closeted desire to dress in a more victorian/ gothic/ goth lolita type style that makes me look less of a tomboy, but more mature/ cute. I swear, I have an obsession with lace lately >_>

What style of clothing do YOU guys wear?

• Brohoof 5

Under the Jellicle Moon- a site with cuteness, cat boys, and comic strips / Star Dreams Fanclub

Black, black black black. If it does not have black I am not interested. (so you can say I have a bit of a Gothic taste in clothing, but its not to the point I am Goth)

• Brohoof 1

signature made by myself.

Black, black black black. If it does not have black I am not interested. (so you can say I have a bit of a Gothic taste in clothing, but its not to the point I am Goth)

black is best. I know!

There's really no set style or being goth. All it really is, at the core is an affinity for the macabre, a longing for romance, and an appreciation of darker aesthetics. If you, like me, like darker aesthetics, then in opinion, you're goth. Nothing wrong with it.

What goth really is:http://ultimategothguide.blogspot.com/2010/11/notes-on-goth-mindset.html

Under the Jellicle Moon- a site with cuteness, cat boys, and comic strips / Star Dreams Fanclub

THIS THREAD WILL ALLOW ME TO VERIFY IF I REALLY APPLIED THE CHANGES I WANTED TO MY CLOTHING STYLE AAAH.. uhm sorry xD.

Now I'm just wearing some outfits that are very blend and simple, I mean I don't know how to really describe it because I usually blend into the other guys at my school and everything. If I like something I'm gonna wear it, I have really bright colors though, in think my style now could be defined as like uhm, an art school boy from London, I hope I'm making sense xD. But since recently I finally decided to redye my hair green it enhances that artsy aspect xD.

The style I'd love to acquire would be just a mixture of alternative clothes, I really want to mix up like women/girl targetted clothes and make them seem just normal for a boy to wear. I love kawaii clothes a lot of grunge stuff and welp as I said just alternative styles in general xD. Though the problem I have is that It would be something really difficult to do here, because first off people are extremely judgemental, and I'm definitely gonna get in a lot of trouble for wanting to express myself through my clothes like that.

Gosh I seem like a total tumblr rich kid xD

I hope I made sense x_x

img-35708-1-531938Sanstitre6.png

graphic design is meh pession

Twilight Sparkle  Pinkie Pie  Applejack Rainbow Dash Rarity Fluttershy

Jumpers and warm things. Usually with a coat of some kind. And jeans all the way. Browns, greys and blacks are my jam.  :grin2:

♬ Inspirations have I none, just to touch the flaming dove, 

All I have is my love of love, and love is not loving ♬

~

thanks to Nai for the lovely profile art!

Simple clothes that express me usually emblazoned with skulls or other intimidating or cool symbols I care little what others think but I must be practical anyway

it's nice you don't care what others think. Wear your fashion how you like it, I say. It's an art form in itself, and you don't need to follow trends or others' ideas of what should be worn. Rock it, love it.

If what you wear makes peole intimidated, then that can empower you.

Usually sweatpants and a t-shirt from late fall to early spring, along with jeans from time to time(usually depends on whether I have P.E./gym or not), and between late spring and early fall, it's shorts and a t-shirt, I'm pretty lazy as far as clothes go. I dress formal or semi-formal during events like weddings though.

I usually just wear jeggings and t-shirts, but I have made it a new years resolution to start wearing more feminine clothing. So I've been wearing dresses recently, not often though as I only bother if I'm going out to see friends and such, if I'm just popping out to the shop, I continue to wear casual stuff.

I'd love to go out and wear lolita/harajuku stuff on a daily basis, but that is just a dream that will never happen due to lack of confidence.

po1h7BQ.png

I'm that guy that wears camo and people always say that I'm not wearing pants or a shirt. I also wear long sleeve shirts because I have the option to roll up the sleeves if it's hot.

Honey Wings, my love, my life, together forever.

img-35226-1-img-35226-1-post-30427-0-790

This picture is 20% cooler thanks to Twisted Cyclone

I usually just wear jeggings and t-shirts, but I have made it a new years resolution to start wearing more feminine clothing. So I've been wearing dresses recently, not often though as I only bother if I'm going out to see friends and such, if I'm just popping out to the shop, I continue to wear casual stuff.

I'd love to go out and wear lolita/harajuku stuff on a daily basis, but that is just a dream that will never happen due to lack of confidence.

casual can be nice. I've never worn jeggings, because I'm a whale, but most can't go wrong with t-shirts and a nice pair of jeans. When I want to go casual but not tomboyish, I just add a cute vest with fringe over the shirt. Girly, but not too girly, yanno?

If you want to dress in Haraju or lolita, I say go for it! Don't be afraid! Dressing how you like should fill you with confidence, not fear. Everyone wears their own thing.

t shirts, military surplus pants and military surplus boots, why so much surplus you ask? because I got sick of wasting money on regular store bought junk, brand name jeans that are full of holes in a year and brand name shoes that fall apart in 6 months, I got tired of wasting money on expensive junk that falls apart. my military boots last for years and years and so do the pants , in fact I have never actually had a pair of surplus pants get a hole in them, military clothes are tuff and made to last, junk you buy in the stores are made to fall apart so you have to buy more in 6 months

It's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees!

Simple. Which seems to be a perfect fit for my fairly simple personality. T-shirts, shorts or slacks, that is the general idea of what I wear. Nothing spectacular. I do really want to change up my clothing style at some point to a more mysterious and I guess Gothic look, but for now, this is what I have. 

• Brohoof 1

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

Usually a plaid shirt often with a woolen-like sweater, and some sort of trousers, if it's a public place like school or any public institution.

It's some sort of tracksuit when I go outside, I sometimes wear a waistband, like the one on the left on this picture

IMG_7248-640x480.jpg

It's an element of Serbian folk clothing, I'm just autistic about these thing :3

• Brohoof 1

Since I am in school I have to wear uniforms all the time. Other than that I wear button downs, ponies and stuff like that.

• Brohoof 1

img-33640-1-sig-3772517.sig-3772517.sig-
~My life is a bunch of Discord~
Yes, the pun was intended
~Kivil~