Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Do You Think The CMC's Cutie Marks Will Be?

LuckyLollipop

Forgive me for posting this if the CMC have already earned their Cutie Marks. I'm a bit behind on the show, but I plan on catching up this weekend!

I just wanna know what you all think the CMC's Cutie Marks will look like if they get them in future episodes. I think that Apple Bloom's Cutie Mark will be three apple blossoms in a triangular shape, Scootaloo's Cutie Mark will be her scooter, and Sweetie Belle's Cutie Mark will be a bell with treble clefs on each side, but that's only my thought. What do you guys think?

Forgive me for posting this if the CMC have already earned their Cutie Marks. I'm a bit behind on the show, but I plan on catching up this weekend!

I just wanna know what you all think the CMC's Cutie Marks will look like if they get them in future episodes. I think that Apple Bloom's Cutie Mark will be three apple blossoms in a triangular shape, Scootaloo's Cutie Mark will be her scooter, and Sweetie Belle's Cutie Mark will be a bell with treble clefs on each side, but that's only my thought. What do you guys think?

All i'll say is that it sounds like you are going to have a fantastic weekend! Ahh, I remember when I 1st discovered MLP and had the luxury of marathoning new episodes all at once  -_-. Have fun catching up and let us know if the CMC even get their cutie marks  :catface:  

• Brohoof 1

Most of us have already seen the episode which the three got their cutie marks, so there is no more speculating.

It will be difficult for people to reply to this thread since, ya know, we already know what their marks are.

:lol:

WARNING-WARNING!

Stay away from this thread until you get caught up. Don't risk spoilers, just watch episode 18 of season five. It can be viewed out of sequence with no spoilers to other episodes.  

• Brohoof 1

........ just make haste in watching S5 of horses, or you'll be in spoilerburg rather quickly  :unsure:  

Wait this was posted yesterday? Man I thought someone has decided to drag up a rather dated forum post from before season 5. 

Anyways lets just say discussing this without watching the 18th episode of season 5 would veer pretty quick into spoiler territory.