Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Have a Style?

Elysia

I’ve actually decided to change my style haha. Skinny jeans, leather jackets, combat boots and boots similar to that style (not too manly, a bit of girly punk flair to it) and tee’s that are a bit on the punk side.

i have an internship this semester with my university’s police department so most of the spring is gonna be pale colored high rise skinnys and business casual shirts along with some nice flats.

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Shorts with holes in the butt layered over capris with holes in other places to cancel out the shorts holes, a 10 year old one piece bathing suit that's so old the sun formed a gradient on the top, a blouse with a cigerrete hole in it (I don't smoke), suspenders, and taped glasses because the JB weld didn't hold.

...What style is that?

Edited by Total Lunar Eclipse

I used to wear a black top hat, a fancy black coat, black dress pants, black socks, a military grade watch with a black wristband, a black belt with a silver buckle (purely for vanity), black dress shoes, and, of course, my glasses. That is until society told me to wear "normal clothing": a T-shirt, jeans, and running shoes. Am I happy about this change? No. In fact, I am quite depressed. But I learned an important lesson: do exactly what society tells you to do (ie be like everyone else), or face the consequences. I don't take risks.

• 1 month later...

Whenever I'm not wearing work clothes, I would describe my style as trendy. I'm pretty fashionable and I follow all the current trends. I go between girly cardigans and leather jackets. Some days I love feminine pastels and skirts but other days I rock the combat boots and spiked choker and stuff. 

My style is the epitome of casual but I don't think that'd exactly count as a style. Actually, judging by the comments from my friends, wearing flowers in my hair seems to be a "me" thing at least. That's kind of a style choice!

I'd say my style of clothing typically consists of sportswear mixed with casual wear, usually a minimalist t-shirt with a pair of skinny trackies & trainers. Since I'm quite an active guy, it's a complimentary combination. Not to mention comfy AF. :smug:

Below is an example of what I would typically wear.

Spoiler

Majka-teniska-River-Island-100489302a.jp

jd_283466_a?qlt=80

Discount-Adidas-Gazelle-Mens-UK-Store-Sa

I tend to dress in business casual with a shirt, tie and chino pants. In more casual places, I replace the tie with a scarf, bandana or something and sometimes I wear jeans. Also, I most often wear classic leather shoes and boots.

If I had a style I could call my own, I guess I would call it 'vintage reboot.' I like to shop thrift stores for vintage fashions from the '80s, tweak them a bit with my own little touches and make them new again. I love the older styles and like to represent them when I can.