Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The Next X-Men

Dapper Charmer

Name: Elsa

Mutation: really strong ice magic. Like seriously, a bloody castle in 30 secs without feeling tired.

Codename: the ice queen

Affiliation: the x men

Oh god.

Not actually joining, but this was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw this RP. If anyone wants to use her go ahead :P. Thought it was funny and just wanted to share

Name:Kyubi Yamato

Mutation: Acustokinesis

Appearance:She usually wears a long-sleeve white jacket hoodie, grey pants, and black boots. She is also five foot four inches in height and has white hair that ends at the base of her neck, along with brown eyes.

X-men

@@Dapper Charmer,

So this is essentially Civil war crossed with a toned down Days Of futures past.  

So how are other supers treated? Have the Avengers & the Fantastic four been brought down as well? Is there any fight to decry superhuman registration as unconstitutional and a right violation? By mutants, supers or humans? 

Oh and is this regular marvel or Ultimate marvel continuity.  

Edited by Denim&Venom

Name:Kyubi Yamato

Mutation: Acustokinesis

Appearance:She usually wears a long-sleeve white jacket hoodie, grey pants, and black boots. She is also five foot four inches in height and has white hair that ends at the base of her neck, along with brown eyes.

X-men

ACCEPTED

I'd like to have My character and the X-Men clash fairly soon here. She's pretty much going to go on a rampage here fairly shortly and it's not going to be all that fun if she has nobody opposing her besides random npc cannon fodder. 

Also what are the rules of engagement in RP battling in here? 

Is it the standard "Don't assume you landed the hit on the other character, let them rp their way out of it in a realistic way if they can" kind of style or is there more too it. I want to get into a super hero team vs Super villain brawl 

Wicked is ready to tango 

ibitsu.jpg.pagespeed.ce.BGDO2LmmMz.jpg

Well reading through the RP the xmen still have not formed and besides you would need to start going on murder spree or some big on the news for us to notice at the momment the not reformed xmen are blissfully unaware of you. As for combat the way I see it's hit or mis depending on what move you do depends on if its auto hit the other person in the battle has control over damage example with my powers I pull a tree out the ground and hit someone flying auto hit as only two ways out phasing like kitty pride or telltporting like nightcrawler then the person I hit controls if they have flight if they recover or if their body is like wolverine then they control on the damage they take on landing. If someone were to through a punch at someone then the other person would have control over where they dodges, counters, evades etc. That is just the way I see as with supper powers somethings would be unavoidable unless that person has a the exact power set to counter the attack.

• Brohoof 1

Well deadpool is tring to blow up the door to the med lab blitz and mayhem are on their way and I got to deal with a brtherhood person who is on our porch tring to stop the xmen coming back before I head down to the sub basement and your speach would have to wait XD wouldn't we want to deal with blitz's injuries first? What I am saying is it seems like it's a bad time to have motivational speach XD got a few things working against that.

Well reading through the RP the xmen still have not formed and besides you would need to start going on murder spree or some big on the news for us to notice at the momment the not reformed xmen are blissfully unaware of you. As for combat the way I see it's hit or mis depending on what move you do depends on if its auto hit the other person in the battle has control over damage example with my powers I pull a tree out the ground and hit someone flying auto hit as only two ways out phasing like kitty pride or telltporting like nightcrawler then the person I hit controls if they have flight if they recover or if their body is like wolverine then they control on the damage they take on landing. If someone were to through a punch at someone then the other person would have control over where they dodges, counters, evades etc. That is just the way I see as with supper powers somethings would be unavoidable unless that person has a the exact power set to counter the attack.

So Carry on with the spree and make it loud enough to get on the news, I think I can handle that X3 

I'm still waiting for everyone to get to the medlab. I've got a motivational speech ready and everything.

Sure, you are the one running the rp after all. Just don't take toooo long, I don't wanna run out of pedestrians  :derp:

I look forward to being the teams first super Villain  :comeatus:

If you read my post on page one here I manipulate the eliments earth air fire water so to cool the air around some one I would manipulate the air pressure and make it low pressure to cool it as well as creating a breaze.

Edited post to be more specific and in line with my characters abilities.

Yeah chances are if your abilities invove creating earth fire water or air as well as manipulating one of them I would be able to counter you with one of my other ability sets as long as I have access to fire earth air warter to control as I can't create them.

Name: Maria 

Appearance: A disturbed looking woman in a Grimy White Frilly dress carrying around a Parasol 

sig-4390566.ibitsu___lolita_by_missbells

Codename: Wicked 

Mutation: A variant of Tactile Telekinesis. The longer something is touching her person, the more power she can exert over it, and the more durable/forceful that object becomes. This is part of the reason why she keeps her Parasol on her at all times, as it carries the strongest psychic charge and allows for her to manipulate it for longer periods of time independent of her body and perform feats with it she can't with a typical object (like agile flight and advanced concussive force) . Her dolls work on the same principle, allowing her to command them like puppets that seemingly have super strength. Spools of wire, Needles, Lace, anything and everything kept on her person can become a weapon given enough telekinetic charge. Her Parasol is the one thing with the most charge, it would require months away from her to lose connection from her power entirely, and allows her to use its reserves of energy for devastating physical blows reminiscent of super strength and can be used to fly her around extremely fast (Think a disturbed Mary Poppins). Her clothing typically only allows for hovering, aided jumps, and a slower decent given she only wears them for a few hours, However given a recent mental snap, she has been wearing the same grimy dress for quite some time, making her unpleasant on a number of levels . 

Her power MUST be exerted through something. This is why she usually wears Gloves and dresses and keeps an assortment of objects on her person, because the longer they are on her person the more charge they have to be utilized for a battle. The more charge they have, the more durable the kenetic field around it is, allowing something that normally wouldn't be tough to become highly bullet resistant or even invulnerable depending on the amount of time dedicated to it. This charge also denotes how much force she can exert with the objects, allowing for a simulated form of super strength (which is strongest when she uses her parasol to hit someone with, as it has years worth of charge).

This applies to Other peoples clothes/objects/costumes. If she touches you, she can use that temporary connection to send you flying, and the longer she holds onto you, the more chance she has to turn your own clothes or weapons against you (though for roleplaying reasons this wont affect the persons body, just what's on it), depending on how physically capable you are of course. 

Weaknesses: Her kinetic shield on her skin is only so strong, the bulk of her defenses reside within her clothes and Parasol. If she doesn't have anything to charge or have anything charged at that moment she can't exert her mutant powers. The objects are Charged, meaning she can use up the charge if she isn't careful, and in a psychotic episode she tends not to be. If she uses to much of her charges all at once it will leave her highly vulnerable. She is also highly unstable and disturbed. 

Xmen or Brotherhood: Unaffiliated but leaning towards Brotherhood if push comes to shove. She is utterly disturbed and sadistic, something in her snapped a few years back and she's become all the more dangerous for it. Approach at your own risk 

sig-4390566.17f72878681d04de63d757df72cd

At the moment, Wicked is on the brink of a complete psychotic break. She's barely keeping herself in check as she is taking out people left and right. The psychokinetic charging she does is a passive ability, the second something touches her is the second that the charge begins, and the second it stops touching her is when the charge starts to bleed out relative to the amount of time that it touched her to begin with. While she's powerful at the moment, Her recklessness can be exploited for a victory if you play your cards right  

I'm excited to see the creative ways that are utilized to try to bring her down.  :ph34r:

So, Blitz and Kyubi have the best chance at beating her, without having their attack backfire on them. You can't touch sound and good luck surviving a direct hit from lightning. XD

At the moment, Wicked is on the brink of a complete psychotic break. She's barely keeping herself in check as she is taking out people left and right. The psychokinetic charging she does is a passive ability, the second something touches her is the second that the charge begins, and the second it stops touching her is when the charge starts to bleed out relative to the amount of time that it touched her to begin with. While she's powerful at the moment, Her recklessness can be exploited for a victory if you play your cards right  

I'm excited to see the creative ways that are utilized to try to bring her down.  :ph34r:

So, Blitz and Kyubi have the best chance at beating her, without having their attack backfire on them. You can't touch sound and good luck surviving a direct hit from lightning. XD

Sound would have better chance than lightning. Basically anything she touches gains a temporary force-field that gets stronger with time. Its part of how Tactile Telekinesis works.

Her Dress and Parasol Can block lightning given they've been building their charge for years. However it doesn't block sound, if it did she wouldn't be able to really hear anything as she's constantly emitting this field. It's on her skin as well, but its only so strong there. 

So, I think I should add something, but ya probably already figured it out, Madness can 'add' to the person he looks like, For example he turned into deadpool, but added wounds to him.  I was surprised that no one tried to stop him from leaving, but he wouldn't have came anyways

So, I think I should add something, but ya probably already figured it out, Madness can 'add' to the person he looks like, For example he turned into deadpool, but added wounds to him.  I was surprised that no one tried to stop him from leaving, but he wouldn't have came anyways

What do you mean "add" ?

Like Morph to look like your character look like a character plus injuries and things like that? 

@@Buck Testa,

yeah, he can even add wing, but that's for show, he can't use them. 

Still that can be useful for incognito missions and hand to hand combat 

Not so much against a rampaging psycho b*tch 

but it has its applications :D

So Wicked's going to be laughing when you guys arrive, assuming you don't fly into her line of sight you'll probably get the drop on her as she's all distracted at the moment. If she sees a helicopter, she is going to try to take it down just like she did with the news chopper. 

The bulk of the powers coming to the fight are going to be fairly ineffective in terms of brute forcing her shields . They operate in much the same way normal force fields work, blocking physical attacks and harmful environmental effects like extreme heat and cold, plus she can assume control over physical things that touch her the longer they connect to her body (size/mass of the object plays a role in this). However they don't defend against things like extremely bright light, Sound, and other things that are allowed through the shield for her to live, like air and what not. Her psychological state isn't fairing to well either.

If the goal is capturing her, and you want to knock her out, and your best bet would be assaulting her senses that are not guarded by her shields, and then find a way to keep her immobilized without using physical matter, OR enough physical matter that it would take awhile before she could completely control it. 

Obviously I don't want you guys to run in with out of character knowledge of all this, but if you RP that you figured it out together during the battle that would be better for everyone. Its a shame we don't have a telepath in the rp, that would of been pretty useful in this fight.