general Interests or hobbies?

AtomicStone

1. My main interest is Heavy Metal music. I enjoy listening to Extreme Metal but also to Avant-Garde, Technical/Progressive and Traditional Heavy Metal. Another interest that stands out for me, is Multimedia. I like to create medias, such as well edited videos and graphic designs.

Making videos and other fun medias, it has has been an hobbie since I first touched a computer, well I think.

I basically entertain myself by watching videos, playing video games and listening to my Heavy Metal.

No I do not have one yet.

• Brohoof 1

1. What kinds of interests do you have?

• Cartoons (Steven Universe , Gravity Falls, etc)
  • Video Games (Mostly Indie)
  • Disney Movies
  • Anime
  • Classic Rock 

2. Do you have any fun hobbies besides internet ^^?

• Doodling (mostly digital art)
  • Playing Guitar 
  • Weight Lifting
  • Basketball

3. What do you do for fun?

• The Forums
  • League of Legends
  • Drawing
  • Adventuring! 
  • Roleplaying
  • Writing
  • Reading Books

4. do you have a job? if yes, what kind?

No job, But I'm a hoping to study law.

• Brohoof 1

Typical Geek cred- Star Trek, Star Wars, Firefly, LoTR, cosplay, D&D. Big into history and antiques, too.

Slowly getting into trap shooting with an eventual goal of Cowboy Action Shooting using a coach gun. Basically, CAS is "old West trick shots" using modern analogues of period pieces- so instead of black powder or percussion cap weapons, you use modern revolvers and shotguns designed to mimic the appearance and functionality of the old pieces. Since I have nerve damage in my hands that makes firing a handgun or taking a bead with a rifle problematic, I am left with the coach gun option. I have a hammerless one to practice rapid-firing, ejecting, and reloading, though eventually I plan to save up for a 'rabbit ears' external double-hammer double-trigger piece. Probably a Taylor's Arms or CZ-USA.

The other goal is to get a motorcycle again. I had to sell mine after a pretty bad wreck when doctors told me I would never walk again, only to prove them wrong two years later. But with the bike already sold, I have to start over. Ugh.

Still trying to suss that out.

Yes, emergency dispatcher. It bounces between boring and monotonous and heart breaking. Have to be made of stone to stick it out long term.

Edited by captainborgue
  • Brohoof 2

1. My Interests:

Disney movies and parks, architectural design, animation, Imagineering and filmmaking.

2. My Hobbies:

I write, draw, paint, sculpt, and do some occasional crafts. I should be doing one of these things right now, but I'm too damned addicted to this forum!

3. For fun:

I like to do the above-mentioned artsy and literary stuff. I also love movies at home or at the theater. I like to travel and do things I haven't tried before (this can include ANYTHING) I do like to go to the gym and keep in shape too.

4. My Job:

I work at Disneyland. (If you want to know more about that, PM me and I'll go into the details.)  

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 4

• Cartoons (Steven Universe , Gravity Falls, etc)
  • Video Games (Mostly Indie)
  • Disney Movies
  • Anime
  • Classic Rock 

• Doodling (mostly digital art)
  • Playing Guitar 
  • Weight Lifting
  • Basketball

• The Forums
  • League of Legends
  • Drawing
  • Adventuring! 
  • Roleplaying
  • Writing
  • Reading Books

No job, But I'm a hoping to study law.

Hey! I loooove adventuring too! As said im a curious one :3

1. My Interests:

Disney movies and parks, architectural design, animation, Imagineering and filmmaking.

2. My Hobbies:

I write, draw, paint, sculpt, and do some occasional crafts. I should be doing one of these things right now, but I'm too damned addicted to this forum!

3. For fun:

I like to do the above-mentioned artsy and literary stuff. I also love movies at home or at the theater. I like to travel and do things I haven't tried before (this can include ANYTHING) I do like to go to the gym and keep in shape too.

4. My Job:

I work at Disneyland. (If you want to know more about that, PM me and I'll go into the details.)

I would looove to go to disnyland /:

Typical Geek cred- Star Trek, Star Wars, Firefly, LoTR, cosplay, D&D. Big into history and antiques, too.

Slowly getting into trap shooting with an eventual goal of Cowboy Action Shooting using a coach gun. Basically, CAS is "old West trick shots" using modern analogues of period pieces- so instead of black powder or percussion cap weapons, you use modern revolvers and shotguns designed to mimic the appearance and functionality of the old pieces. Since I have nerve damage in my hands that makes firing a handgun or taking a bead with a rifle problematic, I am left with the coach gun option. I have a hammerless one to practice rapid-firing, ejecting, and reloading, though eventually I plan to save up for a 'rabbit ears' external double-hammer double-trigger piece. Probably a Taylor's Arms or CZ-USA.

The other goal is to get a motorcycle again. I had to sell mine after a pretty bad wreck when doctors told me I would never walk again, only to prove them wrong two years later. But with the bike already sold, I have to start over. Ugh.

Still trying to suss that out.

Yes, emergency dispatcher. It bounces between boring and monotonous and heart breaking. Have to be made of stone to stick it out long term.

I shoot too both revolvers and semi automatic handguns.. But im not as into it as you are i bet. But it's SUPER fun.

Well keep looking out for fun sruff to do, you will surely find somthing you love! And it sounds like you are realy doing a difference keep up the great work!

Hey! I loooove adventuring too! As said im a curious one :3

Always glad to see a kindred spirit! :twi: 

and I see you're an artist as well , Which makes two for two.

• Brohoof 1

• My main interest is Heavy Metal music. I enjoy listening to Extreme Metal but also to Avant-Garde, Technical/Progressive and Traditional Heavy Metal. Another interest that stands out for me, is Multimedia. I like to create medias, such as well edited videos and graphic designs.
  • Making videos and other fun medias, it has has been an hobbie since I first touched a computer, well I think.
  • I basically entertain myself by watching videos, playing video games and listening to my Heavy Metal.
  • No I do not have one yet.

Well im more into rock myself but you really soud like an interesting person!

Always glad to see a kindred spirit! :twi: 

and I see you're an artist as well , Which makes two for two.

You an artist too? Can i sde your work?

You an artist too? Can i sde your work?

My avatar is one ^ ^

This Pic is another:

IPBtORe.jpg

I've PM'd the rest , because the mods might get mad.

• Brohoof 1

1. Cartoons, animated films, punk music, tokusatsu films (primarily Godzilla), let's plays, animals
2. I like to go out and use my memetic cat-attracting powers to photograph cats. I also just enjoy walks in general, cats or not. I like yoga, though I stick to very simple stuff when doing it. I also like to draw.
3. See answer to #2. Also, I like to browse forums and participate in discussion about things I like. And I like watching cartoons and horror or sci fi movies.
4. Nope. Daily chemotherapy pills have rendered me unable to work.

• Brohoof 1

1. Cartoons, animated films, punk music, tokusatsu films (primarily Godzilla), let's plays, animals

2. I like to go out and use my memetic cat-attracting powers to photograph cats. I also just enjoy walks in general, cats or not. I like yoga, though I stick to very simple stuff when doing it. I also like to draw.

3. See answer to #2. Also, I like to browse forums and participate in discussion about things I like. And I like watching cartoons and horror or sci fi movies.

4. Nope. Daily chemotherapy pills have rendered me unable to work.

I like yoga tooooooo and alot of the other stuff too..

Um...

Woodwind and brass instruments, duh.

Music History

Western/Ancient History

The history of woodwind and brass instruments.

I'll admit, I'm a boring person.

Playing the oboe/bassoon. Messing around with any of the other woodwind/brass instruments I own. Sometimes keyboard, too.

Photography

PhotoShop

Everything above.

Watching cartoons and anime.

Spending wayyyy too much time online.

Listening to music.

I currently work overnights at a grocery store... But I'm going back to school and won't have to do that anymore. Yay!

Edited by Envy

Um...

Woodwind and brass instruments, duh.

Music History

Western/Ancient History

The history of woodwind and brass instruments.

I'll admit, I'm a boring person.

Playing the oboe/bassoon. Messing around with any of the other woodwind/brass instruments I own. Sometimes keyboard, too.

Photography

PhotoShop

Everything above.

Watching cartoons and anime.

Spending wayyyy too much time online.

Listening to music.

I currently work overnights at a grocery store... But I'm going back to school and won't have to do that anymore. Yay!

I dont think you sound boring.. I was playing the flute a while back :-D

Interests

-Superheroes & Comic Books

-ponies

-British landmarks & things

-Female fictional characters I love

-Minons

-Thunder (The House of Magic)

-Spyro & Sparx

-Male/Animal characters I like

-Manchester United

-England National Team

-Doctor Who

-Star Wars & BB8

-Dr Pepper

-Pegacorns

-Some Comedies

-BabyMetal

-Lordi

Hobbies

-Writing

-Reading

-Listening to music

(Not much fun but they things I do)

Fun

Sighting seeing

Playing video games

Writing/blogging

Watching Youtube/DVD

Job

I'm a Kitchen Porter, washing-up and cleaning and doing the bins.

Movies

Video Games

Wrestling

Football (supporter of Werder Bremen, FC Liverpool, German national team)

Music

Hypnosis

Walking

Sleeping

Do you have any fun hobbies besides internet ^^?

I write stories and hypnosis scripts

I hang out with my friends

I like just walk around

Watching Movies in the theatre

do you have a job? if yes, what kind?

No, not really.

I'm very interested in Angelbabe, but I wouldn't earnestly refer to her as a mere "interest."

Reading, watching TV / anime, cooking, drawing, playing video games, playing and making music.

Reading, watching TV / anime, cooking, drawing, playing video games, playing and making music. xD

Reading, watching TV / anime, cooking, drawing, playing video games, playing and making music. xDDD

I also spend time with my partner, with whom I do some of the above things (others she inspires and otherwise helps and supports me with).  And I chat with friends online and spend time with family.

Not in the strictest sense; though I do laundry, vacuum, and do the majority of the cooking for our household.

(edited)

What kinds of interests do you have?

• Cartoons
  • Animated movies
  • Video games
  • Animals

Do you have any fun hobbies besides internet ^^?

• Drawing bad fanart
  • Reading
  • Writing
  • Creating new characters
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Taking long walks
  • Sleeping

Do you have a job? if yes, what kind? 

I don't have a job, but I do like the idea of becoming a writer one day, or even creating my own TV show. That's not gonna happen though, since I failed a lot of things in school.

Edited by Odyssey

Interests

~ Graphic novels

~ books mostly of sci-fi or fantasy genres

~ Science(but not much lately)

~ Art

~ Music

~ Role-playing

Hobbies

~ Writing(mostly fanfic)

~ Drawing(traditional, I still haven't gotten used to digital)

~ Watercolouring

~ Does gaming count as a hobby or an interest?

What do you do for fun?

~ See hobbies

Do you have a job?

~ Currently on disability, can't work.  I would like to start working again but I'd really like to go back to school at some point.

I have interests in Furrys, Horrorgames, Anime, Superhero Media, Metal, Eurodance, New Age Music, Videogames in General and movie making.

Kind off drawing, animating a little bit maybe, collecting for franchises, chatting in Groups ( even though im horrible at it ) and...posting stuff.

Huh...thats a hard one...at the moment not much, but usually i watch some Lets Play Videos, i like to watch the Golf Game with Lordminion777 or that game, with the 4 Animals, called Chicken Run i think and i like to watch HarshlyCritical and Rarity Dash.

I also like to play Worms and Silent Hill.

Chatting with People is also fun sometimes. ( even though im horrible at it )

Sadly, not yet.  :( 

1. Interests: 

I'm very interested in music and history at the moment, but makeup, fashion and aesthetics are very important to me also. I'm also very interested in other people, I love hearing about individual experiences and cultures. You could say I'ma bit nosy :P

2. Hobbies besides the internet

Parkour/acrobatics (I've been training for a year!), rock, jazz, bebop, swing, metal, hip hop, electronic, classical (fav), and really all the music out there, especially the type that makes me feel something and/or I can dance to. Another hobby is making cute edits and coding.

3. What do I do for fun?

Well, for starters, I take a lot of pictures. I like to go exploring and seeing flowers and old houses. I love window shopping (I'm a bit broke) and trying on expensive perfume. I try to go to kick backs that friends host but I don't get along with the people, so I stick to small groups and go out into the city instead. I do a lot of tv watching and crying as well. Naruto has been rough!

4. Job?

Odd jobs. I can't keep one because I'm in an intensive school, but I babysit, clean, mow lawns, sort papers and some other stuff. I try to sustain myself as well as possible, but I'm quite young and small so I'm hard to hire. When I grow older I'd like to do a job that helps people. Maybe social work or enviromentalism.

Talk to me about your interests!

1. Interests: 

I'm very interested in music and history at the moment, but makeup, fashion and aesthetics are very important to me also. I'm also very interested in other people, I love hearing about individual experiences and cultures. You could say I'ma bit nosy :P

2. Hobbies besides the internet

Parkour/acrobatics (I've been training for a year!), rock, jazz, bebop, swing, metal, hip hop, electronic, classical (fav), and really all the music out there, especially the type that makes me feel something and/or I can dance to. Another hobby is making cute edits and coding.

3. What do I do for fun?

Well, for starters, I take a lot of pictures. I like to go exploring and seeing flowers and old houses. I love window shopping (I'm a bit broke) and trying on expensive perfume. I try to go to kick backs that friends host but I don't get along with the people, so I stick to small groups and go out into the city instead. I do a lot of tv watching and crying as well. Naruto has been rough!

4. Job?

Odd jobs. I can't keep one because I'm in an intensive school, but I babysit, clean, mow lawns, sort papers and some other stuff. I try to sustain myself as well as possible, but I'm quite young and small so I'm hard to hire. When I grow older I'd like to do a job that helps people. Maybe social work or enviromentalism.

Talk to me about your interests!

You sound really like someone i would click with, there is alot of things we have in commen  :rarity:

1. I'm interested in tech, math, programming etc.. I'm a techy guy.

2. My hobbies are mostly reading, video games and Basketball

3. Either one of my hobbies, but i can be flexible too. Watching a movie, solving a crossword or sharing a cold one with friends is fine for me.

4. I work in a tech firm in finance. It's a student position so the pay is crap, but I'm hoping for a promotion.

(edited)

-Computers

-Cartoons 

-Video Games

-Time (the concept of it, anyway)

-Cats

-Writing

-Drawing

-Gaming

-Watching TV

-Taking walks

-Pretty much what I said in my hobbies

Nop, one year too young.

Edited by SuperALPHYSBrony