(edited)

1. Interests

Tech stuff in general

Mlp (duh  :twi: )

Graphic design or just art in general

Video Games / E-sports

2. Hobbies

Graphic design (Suprise!  :D )

Playing video games (actually only Hearthstone atm.)

Sleeping :D

Idk. if that counts as hobby but I'm leading an E-Sports organization ^^

3. What do you do for fun

Watching mlp & browsing forums x)

Edited by SOM3D4Y

1. What kinds of interests do you have?
2. Do you have any fun hobbies besides internet ^^?
3. What do you do for fun?

4. do you have a job? if yes, what kind?

I love to drive, and I love being a part of a car community. I also enjoy some video games on the side, and I like pony music. Pony anything really, and I watch cartoons a lot. 

I love to drive, is that a hobby? I also don't mind playing Magic: The Gathering once in a while

Nothing really. I hardly have any free time with classes and work.

I work as a chinese delivery person, and I make a fair bit of money for my line of work I think. I tend to average at least 20$ an hr, but usually closer to 24$. 

(edited)

Interests

I love music, movies, nature, history, and learning. I am a very curious person and I love learning new things as long as I find the subject interesting. I also am huge geek and I love things like Star Wars or Dr Who. I also actively follow English football. I am a Newcastle United fan.

Hobbies

I play many instruments, most notably guitar. I like to write my own music and I have a Soundcloud account where I post originals and covers. I have always been very creative and I like doing creative stuff. 

What I do for fun

Again, I play music. It is my favorite thing to do. I play a lot of video games and I like watching movies. I love the outdoors and go camping every chance I get, and I like to just bum around and chill. I like sports, and even though I don't play any specific sport actively, I like to whenever I get the chance. My favorite is football (soccer).

Job

I am currently a dishwasher. I know, awesome job, but I plan on becoming a teacher after college. 

Edited by El Duderino

• 4 years later...

What's your interests?

• Musics
  • Arts
  • Writing
  • History
  • Criminology
  • Science (mostly Chemistry)
  • Anime
  • HP, SW, and DW
  • Games

What's your hobby?

• Drawing
  • Independent studies
  • Collecting unique insects and make a nice display out of them.
  • Collecting in general. 

What do you do for fun?

• I mostly draw or write.
  • Gaming. 

Do you have a job? 

Answer: No, unemployed atm.  But I'm aiming towards becoming a nurse practitioner in forensics. 

Might as well update my list since it's been a few years

1. What kinds of interests do you have?

~I like manga, mostly Kinnikuman these days with the creators rebooting the series by making some new arcs in their original novel and someone's been thankfully translating it which is nice!!  I love Star Trek, mostly DS9.

2. Do you have any fun hobbies besides internet ^^?

~Sewing, Baking, cooking in general and playing video games

3. What do you do for fun?

~I enjoy playing skyrim and animal crossing, also picking at projects that I'm working on.  Might write sometimes?

4. do you have a job? if yes, what kind?

~I'm currently unemployed, was working as a dishwasher for about a year but quit last year.  Kinda glad I did since it was making me feel worse each time I went there and whatever respect I had for my boss when I first started working there slowly died over time, especially when she was treating calling me by my deadname as a joke instead of my preferred name

• Restoring my truck
  • Drawing
  • Photography
  • Listening to music (from just about any genre but my favorites are country, retrowave/synthwave, and lofi/chillhop)
  • Stargazing 
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Mostly I just chill you know, listen to music have a drive. Walking, hiking, general exercising I suppose like running too. I enjoy pampering my car, in fact I enjoy mostly driving my car actually that is what I feel is the most fun thing to do really. 

Then there is gaming, watching anime and I suppose just watching youtube haha.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

I like...

• Drawing
  • Animation
  • Playing video games
  • Watching YouTube videos, especially about video game industry news or creative pursuits
  • Birdwatching
  • Toy collecting
  • Listening to music while daydreaming
  • Antiquing
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)
  1. I have a few interests. Mostly have to do with gaming, but I also have an interest in some TV shows and also an interest in cinema. I also have an interest in science, psychology, to an extent history... I have a good few. :twi: I also have particular interests in the areas of mathematics and learning about places.
  2. Hobby-wise, my only real hobby is gaming. Though on the same note I have a very sizeable interest in game design. :adorkable:
  3. I think you can already glean what I do for fun. Though I also like other types of fun. ;)
  4. I am currently unemployed, and as of yet have never been employed. I will likely soon start looking for a job I know I'll hate though. Better than nothing I guess. :huh:
Edited by Dustlicious
  • Brohoof 1