Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello world

systeminspired

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: There is not a lot of people at my school that enjoy or ever heard of My Little Pony. It was very difficult to find other bronies and pegasisters! I decided today to make a Google search to see if there was a suitable place to meet other fans of the show. Luckily, I think I found the right place! Fanfictions? Music suggestions? Fan art? Role-playing? Even commissions? This forum had everything! I knew I had to make a new account and be part of the forums.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: It was one Saturday morning, where I was solving a common problem: nothing to watch on television. I'm sure many people have experienced this before! Then, while channel surfing, I came across the Hub Network (when it was still around). That's when I discovered Friendship is Magic, the TV show that really caught my attention. It showed how characters should develop and how storylines should be integrated. Although there were tense moments (season premieres and finales), the humor was provided by Pinkie Pie. Although, I personally like Fluttershy the most. She's too adorable to ignore!

I am not the best at introductions, so I will do the best I can. Hopefully I don't talk too much!

I do a bunch of things related to the MLP fandom. I am currently working on a fanfiction, a card game, and a role-play series. Yeah, I do a bunch of things!

The card game is something I started most recently. It's kinda hard to explain fully in-depth since there's a bunch of rules, but if there's one thing for sure is that it has ponies in it. I'm still practicing illustrator to get cards looking polished and appealing to the eye. It's an interesting alternative to enterplay's iteration of an MLP CCG, except with power used in a very different way.

The fanfiction is a story where a group of original characters are set on a mission to rescue the Mane 6 after an accident occurred during a stroll through the Everfree Forest. It's an adventure story with a few humorous sections. Whatever happens during the stroll anyway? Why did they head off on a stroll in the first place?

Lastly, there is a role-playing series that I have been developing since July 2014. I have painstakingly worked on it, and I taglined it as "the role-play to change all role-plays". It's a sci-fi adventure series using all-new mechanics and storylines to create an exciting and fun experience.

Okay, I should probably stop rambling. I'm new to forums in general, so I might need a few pointers on where to post and how to make friends. I am a somewhat shy and timid person. I should probably post the stuff I'm working on at their respective places (Octavia's Hall I think it's called?).

Thanks for reading my introduction! I know I talked a lot, but I hope I did not waste your time. I am glad to be a brony and be part of a new forum.

• Brohoof 3

WElcome to the MLP forums systeminspired. Geesh you are doing a lot already and you are not the only timid person on this forum so I think you will feel quite at home. I hope you will have a great time here and make loads of new friends

• Brohoof 2

Hello! Nice to meet you here!!! :) Now we have one more pony joined! I hope you will have great time here exploring the forums and just having fun! Good luck!

• Brohoof 1

Hello there "System İnspired", its nice to meet you :D  Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies who wait impatiently to meet with you in our community :pinkie:  No need to be shy, Ok :P  ?

sig-4410728.sig-4409612.sig-4409591.sig-

https://mlpforums.co...w/#entry4407892

If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around ;) '''