Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

dark my demonic life at canterlot high: part I (finished)

Blaire D. Lycan

warning this has murder but not as descriptive however it does mention blood and is rated 18+ because of site standers if you read this story it is not my fault you have been warned 

chapter one

Sunset Shimmer was finally getting people to like her, especially after she saved them from Twilight. the rest of the year was slow but Summer finally came. The Summer was great! She had lots of fun. That is until she saw someone move in right next door from her house.

"Hey Applejack who do you think they are?" She asked on the day before school.

"Well I reckon they are your new neighbors" Applejack replied. 

Sunset sighed heavily. "I know they are my new neighbors but what do you think they are like I saw a girl about our age get out of the car but she hasn't been out since." Sunset says as Applejack bites a apple.

"igh thik ghes knife." Applejack replies when she realized that sunset was waiting for her reply. 

"What?" Said Sunset. 

Applejack swallowed her food and said "I said I think she is nice, if you weren't rushing me to answer I would not had to talk with food in my mouth." 

Sunset nods in agreement. "I hope your right." She said thinking about what her new classmate would be like. 

Just then Rainbow Dash came running down the sidewalk. "Hey! Hey guys!" She yelled as she ran. The two turned around to face rainbow dash as she approached them huffing and puffing.

"What is it?" Asked Sunset Shimmer.

Rainbow looked up and held one finger as to say, "one minute" then she straightens up and starts flying off the mouth about how the next book in the daring do series was going to hit stores tomorrow. 

"Wait what? Slow down sugar cube and try to talk slower so we can understand you"

Applejack said as Sunset looks back at the house and shivers.

Before Rainbow Dash went on about the book she saw someone in the curtin in the house that sunset was looking at.

"Are those your new neighbors?" Rainbow Dash asked. 

Sunset noded as she motions them to walk away. "Let's go to that bookstore ok?" She said as she thought about the house. Something dont seem right about that house, or the family for that matter.  She thought.

chapter two

The next morning Sunset woke up and got ready for school. She grabbed an apple off the counter then headed out the door.

On her way to school she saw the new girl and decided to say hi. "Hey what's your name?" She asks as the girl kept walking to the school. 

Sunset matched her pace. The girl moved faster, so did sunset. Then the girl turned around with a annoyed look on her face.

"my name is cathring." she said as she studied sunset shimmer.

"Well my name is Sunset Shimmer and if you need help locating your classes you can come to me, if you want." Sunset Replied. 

Just then Applejack came up to them. "Come on sugar cube, class is starting soon." She said when She notices the tension from the two. 

Sunset tosses the apple to Applejack and heads to her class. What type of name is cathring? She thought. 

The rest of the day went as normal as canterlot high could be. First three classes were boring. Lunch was fun, and the last four classes were ok. 

At lunch Sunset did not see the new girl at all. Maybe she went home. She thought. 

Her friends noticed her distress and looked at each other. 

"Maybe she went to a party!" Said pinkie pie. 

"No that's not it" Replied Sunset. 

"Maybe she is in a classroom." Replied Twilight, who just sat down and wanted to join the conversation.

"Yea that must be it." Sunset replied.

As she went to go home she bumped into Cathring and spilled her bag. "Oh I am sorry." Said Sunset as she helps cathring pick up her things. 

"No it's fine really, and sorry about the morning, my mom made me mad and I really am not a morning person." Cathring replied.

Sunset looked up and noticed cathring's eyes. There were cat like! sunset fell back. 

"Whoh! Your...your eyes!" She stuttered. 

Cathring looked in a puddle and quickly put on her glasses and ran home. 

Sunset sat there for a bit thinking. What was with her eyes? She thought as she stood up and headed home.

chapter 3

Cathring woke up the next day feeling like she wanted to skip school. She knew however that school was a necessity to her goal. She got up and got dressed and went down stairs. 

There was a note on the refrigerator from her dad. She read it, "Dear kitty, I will be out of town for a few days so please keep in mind that you will need to call your mom this weekend and you need to go to school (you know why) Love, Daddy" 

Cathring folded the note and put it in her bag. Then she headed out the door. 

As she walked down the street there was Sunset and her friend. She was tempted to join them but she remembered why she was really here.

I need to find that piece of ugh! I have no time for friends! she thought to herself as she ran past the two girls.  

Sunset said something but Cathring did not hear her. She got into school and immediately bumped into some boy! 

"Oof" they both said as they hit the ground. 

The boy stared at her with intimidating eyes. "Watch where you're going new meat" he said as he saw the note from cathring's house. he picked it up quickly and read it. Then he laughed. "Wow this is way better than new meat, kitty" he said.

Cathring tried to get the note back but the boy ran off with it shouting kitty. Sunset came in the door as the boy was running off. "Whats with him?" she asked.

Cathring just sat there. "He stole my note from my dad and now won't stop calling me kitty, which is a name my dad called me" she replied with a sigh.

Sunset nodded and helped cathring up. "That's Put-down for you, he bullies everyone." she said as Cathring pats the dust off her dress.

"Well if I had my way he would be laying on the ground crying." said Cathring as they head to class. But somewhere in cathring's mind she kept seeing those intimidating eyes.

chapter 4 

The next morning someone was found dead. There was a boy's body ripped to shreds and blood all over the hallway. On the wall there was a message written in blood "Who wants to play with me?" The police could not even identify the body because the hands were cut off and so was the face. But the students knew who it was. 

"Oh my word that's Flash Sentry!" said one student.

"Who...no, what could have done that?!" said another. 

Cathring pushed through the crowd to see what happened. When she saw  the body she sighed. She went closer and sniffed the body (which reeked of blood). There is a small trace of him here. she thought. 

Principal Celestia came over and motioned for everyone to be quiet. "Since a murder has occurred we are going to have to close the school for a few days until we know it is safe for you kids to come back." she said. 

Everyone left the school after that chatting with each other about the murder. 

Sunset caught up with Cathring and stepped right in front of her. "You know something don't you? What a coincidence that someone gets murdered after you show up." Cathring just stood there as Sunset continued. "And not to mention but you go up to the body without flinching! Are you the murderer?! Or a cop?! Or both?!? And what was with your eyes!" Sunset stopped so Cathring could speak.

Cathring took a sigh. "All you need to know is i am a cop (sort of) and you need to stay out of my way." 

"Oh really then tell me what's going on me and my friends can help" Sunset replied

Cathring got angry. "You can't help and the magic of friendship won't help not against this guy! No way! All you'll do is get killed!"

Cathring stormed off as Sunset stood there stunned. How did she know about the magic of friendship? There is more to her than she is telling! she thought Then she decided to walk home. 

On her way she passed an alley. There was a voice in the dark.

"Hey you come and play...I want to play come here!" then a shadow stretched all the way to Sunset and tried to pull her into the alley! 

chapter 5

Sunset screamed and then the shadow disappeared and in its place was a glowing white sword. The light revealed a person but Sunset could not make out who it was. Then from the other side a voice rang out.

" Leave her alone Blade!" it was a dudes voice!

The shadow figure left the alley and a guy with snow white hair and a turtleneck sweater came over to Sunset.

"Are you ok?" he said as he put his sword away.

Sunset looked at him. "Yea but who are you?" she asked.

The man looked up. "My name is Snow Storm and I am looking for a friend." 

Sunset nodded then pointed to his sword. "How was that glowing? Are you from equestria?" 

Snow shook his head. "No I am not from equestria, I don't even know what that is. However i am from a different world" he said. 

He helped Sunset up then headed to the street. "I have to go. Latter." and then the wind blew, and took him with it as he disappeared.  

Sunset stood there stunned but she walked home thinking about Snow the entire time.

chapter 6

The next day Sunset was standing outside her house with Pinkie Pie and Rainbowdash. Rainbow was reading her book, and Pinkie was playing a chess with Sunset. 

"You know I think adventure love us!" said Pinkie.

"How do you figure?" asked Sunset.

"Every time something big happens we are there to see it! Remember when a muffin ate our school?" 

Rainbow tilted her book down. "Huh? What?!?" 

Sunset laughed. "I think that one was a dream!" 

Pinkie looked at them. "Darn! Wait maybe that's why I don't remember the rest!" 

Sunset could not get Snow out of her mind. "Hey do you guys think there are other worlds other than equestria?" she asked

Pinkie moved her piece on the board. "Check!" Then she looked up and took a breath. "You met another person from another planet and has came here to stop a great evil that has started killing people and he needs the help of our neighbor in order to do this because the villain is soooo strong but in order for him to be stopped he needs to be killed with his own weapon and in order for the other two to get home they need to charge the crystals they have" she lets out a breath. "Right?" 

sunset stared at her for a moment. "how do you do that?" 

Pinkie shrugged. "I don't know things just pop up in my head!" 

"Is it true though?" asked Rainbow Dash as she was reading her book. 

"Yes it is true" said Cathring as she shuts her door and walks over to them. "There is no point lying to you now."

Sunset nodded. "So now will you tell me why your eyes went dragon like?" 

"They weren't dragon, they were cat and that is because I am fifty percent cat, twenty-five percent pony and twenty-five percent deamon, I am a good person and did not murder that person though."

"I believe you, I ran into a shadow figure yesterday and would of died if Snow Storm did not save me."

"Wait Snow is here!" 

"Yea he might be looking for you."

"The magic of friendship might not help but that doesn't mean you guys can't. Are you up some sword and gun training?"

Rainbow had already put her book down when cathring started talking and now stood up in excitement. "Hell yea!"

Sunset nodded standing up too. "Me too I am in!" 

Pinkie jumped up. "Me too! See this is what I was saying adventure loves us!" Then gets serious. "Save the muffin for me!" 

The other three laugh.

"I was serious!" screamed Pinkie.

chapter 7

Cathring lead the three into her basement. She flipped a switch and the walls rotated so the walls were filled with weapons. 

"Whoh!" they all said in unison.

"Pick what you'd like, you can keep 'em too." said Cathring

Rainbow Dash looked around and saw two Katanas. "Oh yea thats me!" 

Cathring walked up to Rainbow Dash and handed the armor that went with them.

"Sweet this is too cool!" she said. 

Sunset saw a Sniper Rifle and a Desert Eagle and picked them up. "This will work."

Again Cathring walked up to Sunset with the armor that went with the guns and gave them to Sunset.

"Thank you" she said.

Last but not least, Pinkie chose a Shotgun and a Compact Bow. "Yay I will have a blast with these!" 

Cathring gave Pinkie her armor and motioned for them to follow her. She flipped her wrist and a portal opened. "This will lead to a safe part of this world for us to train. Follow me."

They went through the portal and ended up in a grass field. There was no trees and no buildings. 

Cathring summoned targets for Pinkie and Sunset, then walked up to Rainbow. "I will train you personally since you chose melee weapons."

"OK" Rainbow Dash replied

The rest of the day they trained.At the end of the day Rainbow Dash was sore, and Pinkie and Sunset were exhausted.

"Alright you all have done great!" said Cathring. "Come on let's go home and I'll buy you all ice cream!" 

All of a sudden Pinkie raced to Cathring. "You said the magic word!"  

They went back through the portal and the moment they walked into the basement a TV came on with the news. "This afternoon a girl was murdered, the police have reported it to be the same killer as the the one that killed the student at canterlot high. Police don't know who the killer is yet so we advise for people to stay inside. Now for the weather..." Cathring turned off the TV. "Do you guys know who that was?" she asked.

"Based off the picture I'd say Trixie" said Sunset. 

"That is the second murder in four days we need to get better fast" said Rainbow. 

"But can we still get some ice cream?" asked Pinkie.

"Of course." said Cathring as they head out the door to the ice cream shop. 

chapter 8

The next day during Chem-Phys the teacher talked about melting metals with extreme heat. That gave Cathring a great idea. 

That afternoon Cathring was in the basement with Pinkie, Rainbow, and Sunset. They we talking about the two murders.

"If someone can kill like that then how are we supposed to defeat him?" asked Sunset.

"Well science class today gave me a great idea I need to practice getting my fire up in temperature for we can melt his metal and then he won't have a defence. I also have enough of his metal to make a bullet for each of your guns Sunset and one sword of yours Rainbow." Cathring said as she goes to one of her drawers. She casted a spell on the metals and they turned into a sword and two bullets. "Here" she said as she gave the sword to Rainbow and the bullets to Sunset. "These need to be stabbed or shot in the head for it to work."

"OK" said Sunset 

Rainbow just swung the sword. She put it away and they headed up stairs to find that the upstairs was on fire!

chapter 9

The four ran out of the house as fast as they could just to see it explode. Cathring started to cry as she fell down to her knees. 

At that moment she saw a shadow run into the night as a fire truck came to put out the fire. 

Cathring stood up and started toward where the shadow was. She went into an alley and there was two people standing there. 

"Well well well. If it isn't Kitty" said someone familiar.

"I should've know you were Twisted Blade, Put-down" said Cathring.

"Well now you're trapped so you're going to die and then I will kill everyone and bring my people her to replace them!" he said laughing.

"I beg to differ you see you just burned my house..."

"Yea and?"

"My teddy bear was in that house!" she shrieked. Her hair rose to reveal her cat ears. Her arms caught on fire as well as the rest of her. She grew wings then she landed on the ground.

Blade and his shadow was taken by surprise. 

Cathring blasted fire at the shadow and it disappeared. Then she blasted fire at Blade and he blocked it with a warped piece of metal from his body.

Cathring charged and started to try to do a series of kicks toward Blade, but Blade blocked them all!

The others showed up with their weapons and waited for their order to shoot. 

"Fire on sight" said Cathring as she jumps out of the way. They all fired and Rainbow tried slicing but Rainbows swords broke and the bullets bounced off! 

Just then Snow showed up! "Am I late" he asked.

"Just in time" said Cathring. she let out her hand and Snow grabbed it as he nods, then he turned into a giant red sword. "Oh yea now we are ready!" she said

Cathring charged again but this time she cut Blades arm completely off! 

Blade staggered back as he put his other arm up to try to block the last attack.

But he had no luck she drove the sword through his hand and into his heart. "Die for once and for all!" she screamed as he let out his last breath.

Cathring took the sword out of Blades chest as it turned back it to Snow. "thank you Snow" she said as she walked over to Sunset, Pinkie, and Rainbow. "Who can I bunk with for the night." 

Rainbow raised her hand. "Um you can stay with me but your house won't be done in a day." she said as Cathring returned to normal state the only thing that did not disappeared was her tail and her ears.

"We will be returning home tomorrow" Cathring replied. 

"Why do you have to go" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Because we don't belong here" said Cathring as they all went home to get some sleep.

chapter end

The next morning Sunset woke up and got ready from school. She had just got everyone to like her, especially after saving them from Twilight. She went down stairs and went to pick up a apple to find there was a big piece of chocolate on the table. On the chocolate was a note. "Thank you for your help." Sunset was confused. She thought it must refer to Twilight but she grabbed a apple anyway and headed out the door.

she ran up to Applejack and Rainbow as they headed to school. "Did any of you get a piece of chocolate on your table?" she asked

"Yea I did and there was a note saying thank you but I don't know what for." said Rainbow

"I did not get anything so you two must have a secret admirer" said Applejack. 

"I wonder who it was from." said Sunset. 

"I don't care I got free chocolate!" said Rainbow as the enter the school.

As soon as they walk through the door Sunset bumped into someone. 

"Oh sorry Sunset." said Flash Sentry

"It is ok flash you did not mean to." she said as she looked up into his eyes. She could have sworn that she saw a flash of red but she dismissed it and went to class.
Edited by DJ-Pony-666
  • Brohoof 1