Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Let's talk about MLP shipping

Mist A. Chaser

Hey, everypony.  :fluttershy:

Today I decided (out of boredom and not wanting to browse that lomando.com website  :lie: ) to start a topic on ships that ONLY involve ponies. I made another topic elsewhere involving non-MLP ships.

Just search "let's talk about shipping" or use other means of navigating.

RULES:

There will be ABSOLUTELY NO FLAME WARS OR ANY FORM OF BULLYING.

These are just fictional characters, don't take them too seriously. Trust me, I learned the hard way.

MLP SHIPS ONLY.

If there are crossover ships between one MLP character and one non-MLP character, then feel free to post on either or both topics I made.

So to sum it all up, HAVE FUN AND BE FRIENDLY!!!! :lol:

Hey, everypony. :fluttershy:

Today I decided (out of boredom and not wanting to browse that lomando.com website :lie: ) to start a topic on ships that ONLY involve ponies. I made another topic elsewhere involving non-MLP ships.

Just search "let's talk about shipping" or use other means of navigating.

RULES:

There will be ABSOLUTELY NO FLAME WARS OR ANY FORM OF BULLYING.

These are just fictional characters, don't take them too seriously. Trust me, I learned the hard way.

MLP SHIPS ONLY.

If there are crossover ships between one MLP character and one non-MLP character, then feel free to post on either or both topics I made.

So to sum it all up, HAVE FUN AND BE FRIENDLY!!!! :lol:

Heya. I'm going to move this to Sugarcube Corner as shipping ponies is a fandom discussion topic, and it doesn't fit the art topics we find in here.

• Brohoof 2

ok I was wondering where to put these posts

you should do the same to my other topic if needed

I think Rarijack is the best ship, and I'm a Rarity still looking for her Applejack

Well, I wish you luck on your search  :)

I actually used to ship Rarijack and i still kind of do today  :yay:

ok I was wondering where to put these posts

you should do the same to my other topic if needed

Well, I wish you luck on your search  :)

I actually used to ship Rarijack and i still kind of do today  :yay:

Yeh, I absolutely adore it~

post-37888-0-71460200-1459111313_thumb.png

OH MY FAVORITE TOPIC YES!
OKAY
Best ship is Twidash 100%, they are nerdy dorks who follow the opposites attract method, while still having enough things in common to work!
More great ships are Fluttercord, Cheesepie, Applespike, DiamondBloom, Lyrabon, LunaMac, Rarijack, Flutterdash, Sunlight, Twiluna, Rarishy, Rarispike, AA SO MANY SHIPS I LOVE SHIPS

My favorite ship is SunLight because I think it would fit the best.

They have similar interests, as well as similiar personality traits, but in another way they are also opposites.

And if the writers have to give Twilight a partner, I would love to see that they pair her with someone who likes the same things (means science and magic) and is equally smart.

• Brohoof 1

I like AppleDash a lot because they seem to go so well together. I used to ship TwiDash simply because they were my favorite ponies, but now my primary MLP ship is SunLight. Since Rainbow Rocks I've just seen it as the best ship because of the parallels and differences between Sunset and Twilight.