Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Slice of Life Anthro RP

J.R.

@Acnologia

Blitz nodded slight and turned his full attention to Scarlet. "I understand. At the very least, would it be ok for us to see where this goes?" The dragon was somewhat nervous as he spoke, but this was probably the best way to get all of these feelings under control.

@Chip Circuit

Apep couldn't help but giggle when Malfoy leaned into her tail and simply continued. After a few seconds, she stopped and brought her tail back into her coils. "I wasn't expecting that kind of reaction, but it certainly was cute." She said.

Malfoy blushed slightly and looked away timidly. "It feels really good and it's kind of my weakness, let alone scales make it feel even better." He said still blushing slightly returning his attention to the snake. "Besides I bet you have a few spots somewhere that you like a good scratch."

"Hey, everyone's getting food now," Savannah said. "Which reminds me, I'm hungry as heck. Wanna go get something to eat? Ice cream, maybe?"

"Sure," Ocean said simply, hitching her black back onto her shoulders after packing away her beach towel. Savannah slipped on a shirt and some shorts from her own backpack and the pair headed over to the others nearby. "I thought we were going to get food on our own, Savannah."

"I don't really know what kinda stuff they sell around here," the wolf pointed out. It was true.

"But you said 'ice cream'," said Ocean.

"I changed my mind. C'mon, I heard someone mention somethin about tacos, and I haven't tried them yet."

"Um..." Ocean eventually decided on, "okay."

"Be good to meet some new peeps too. Especially for you, my friend. I see one or two of the furs I was competing against actually, they seemed nice enough. Not that I spoke to them, really, but... y'know."

@Chip Circuit

Apep gave a sly smile as she looked at Malfoy. "Oh, I do, but I'm not going to tell you where they are. You'll have to find that out for yourself." She said, crossing her arms.

@Acnologia

Blitz raised his eye ridge at Scarlet's gesture and placed his hand atop her own. The dragon could feel the hawk's talons scratch against his scales and extended his wings. With a single, fluid movement, the dragon took of into the air.

@@Drago Ryder

Malfoy smirked as he eye Apep up and down. "Oh don't tempt me, only question is would I want to hunt for ticklish spots while I'm at it." He teased with a small devious smirk. 

The wold then spun around to his food and consumed the last bite of it before swallowing and looking back to the snake.

@Drago Ryder

Scarlet could tell what Blitz was thinking and s slight smile spread on her beak. "Well, if that's how you want it." She thought, before following him into the air. "I guess we could give a bit of entertainment as well." The hawk was thankful that she had at least put on a shirt and shorts on after the bikini contest. The last thing she needed was to embarrass herself.

@Chip Circuit

Apep felt a slight heat rise to her cheeks and moved a bit closer to the wolf. "Thanks. I'm glad you liked it." She said, moving closer to the wolf. "As for me being ticklish, you can try if you want."

@Acnologia

Blitz noticed Scarlet flying behind him and gave a slight smirk, before turning to widen the gap between the two. He didn't really have anything in particular set for this moment, so he was just going to have to see where the winds took them.

(edited)

@Drago Ryder

Malfoy blushed when Apep began moving closer to him and offered to let him find out if she was ticklish or not, he gulped looking at her scales along her body before his eyes turned to her sides before tracing up her body below her arms.

"Well, if I had to guess..." He said a bit nervously as he rose his had to her side gently scribbling the tips of his nails along her scales.

Edited by Chip Circuit

(edited)

@Drago Ryder

Scarlet noticed the maneuver Blitz was attempting and turned in the opposite direction of him. When she was far enough away, the hawk turned around and sped towards Blitz.

Nero looked around as he attempted to find something to do. "I guess I could talk to someone." He thought, before looking at all the guts assembled.

Edited by Acnologia

@Chip Circuit

Despite her best attempts to keep a straight face, Apep couldn't help but laugh a little as Malfoy tickled her. "Ok, so it was t that hard." She said, still laughing.

@Acnologia

Blitz turned and flew straight towards Scarlet when the hawk turned. He showed no hesitation as the distance between them grew shorter. Just as the two were about to collide, though, Blitz turned so that the ridges on his back barely brushed against Scarlet's shirt. The dragon then pulled up and rose into the air.

@@Drago Ryder

Malfoy smirked after finding her ticklish spot so quickly and took his other hand and begun tickling both sides now a little bit more vigorously. "You made it too easy," He teased continuing to tickle her sides while he himself was laughing thanks to her laughter.

@@Ethan Sawyer, @@Unicorncob,

Mary started walking towards the food stands. There were lines backed up to everywhere, and people were getting restless. However, Mary didn't seemed to be bothered by it so much. She liked waiting. ​"Come on, girls. Let's go. The food won't eat itself you know!"

Mary started walking towards the food stands. There were lines backed up to everywhere, and people were getting restless. However, Mary didn't seemed to be bothered by it so much. She liked waiting. ​"Come on, girls. Let's go. The food won't eat itself you know!"

I casually patted Denise on the butt before taking off after Mary. "Come on Dense, food awaits!"

It was very crowded. Very, very crowded. We had to duck and weave between the many lines of people waiting for their own sustenance. The smell was amazing. "Oh god that smells good"

I casually patted Denise on the butt before taking off after Mary. "Come on Dense, food awaits!"

It was very crowded. Very, very crowded. We had to duck and weave between the many lines of people waiting for their own sustenance. The smell was amazing. "Oh god that smells good"

Denise blushed slightly as she felt Scarlett patting her butt.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think she was flirting with me.

She easily slithered through small gaps in the crowd, until she and her friends managed to get a space in line.

Thank god for us rats and our... fitting-through-any-hole-we-can-fit-our-head-in-ness. Nailed it.

Her nose twitched as she smelled the food, and she grinned with anticipation. "Doesn't it~?"

@Drago Ryder

Scarlet extended her wings and came to a immediate stop, before rising with Blitz, circling around him as the dragon rose. She felt the wind whip tthrough her feathers and her heart was pounding. The hawk knew how to cut loose and felt herself starting to enjoy the aerial display they were having..

@@Unicorncob, @@Ethan Sawyer,
​Somehow, Mary managed to snake her way through the long snake-like lines. There was one line that was short, and it was the stand that sold Mexican food. Perfect. She waved her friends down, showing them where she was. ​"Guys over here! I found the place we're looking for!"

Denise blushed slightly as she felt Scarlett patting her butt.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think she was flirting with me.

I turned back for a moment and noticed the blush. I smirked and looked forward again.

Her nose twitched as she smelled the food, and she grinned with anticipation. "Doesn't it~?"

"It smells amazing and I want like, 5 of them. Maybe more. Maybe freaking all of them! Or maybe just 2 of them. I dunno."

​Somehow, Mary managed to snake her way through the long snake-like lines. There was one line that was short, and it was the stand that sold Mexican food. Perfect. She waved her friends down, showing them where she was. ​"Guys over here! I found the place we're looking for!"

"Noooice!" I said before appearing beside her. "Food is here!"

"Alright! Mexican!" Denise cheered, pumping her fist, "Me gusta mucho!"

I turned back for a moment and noticed the blush. I smirked and looked forward again.

The blush returned again as she caught Scarlett's smirk.

Oh god, she was wasn't she.

"It smells amazing and I want like, 5 of them. Maybe more. Maybe freaking all of them! Or maybe just 2 of them. I dunno."

"Hey," she smirked and nudged her friend, "Go big or go home, girl."

"Noooice!" I said before appearing beside her. "Food is here!"

"And it is good!" She chittered, flicking her tail.

@@Mentis Soliloquy"Oh, who knows what the girl is thinking about? But I suppose you're most likely correct. It's just strange not having to worry about her so much. It's a good weight off of my mind. Speaking of digging, If she keeps going down I won't help get out if she ends up stuck, at least for a little bit. Thinking about it, getting her away from it when we're going home is going to be a problem. Cross that bridge when I get to it. With all being said, I'm really sure what to do now. It's a rare occasion for us to be at the beach. Anything you want to do while we're here?"

• Brohoof 1

@Acnologia

As Scarlet circled around him, Blitz wrapped his wings around him and felt his body fall back and descend to the ground. As he fell, a cone of air forming around him and dissipating soon after with a boom. The dragon then pulled up when he was just above sea level, the water forming a slight tunnel around him as he passed, before landing on the beach.

@Chip Circuit

Apep continued to laugh as Malfpy tickled her and doubled over. "You just got lucky." She said.

"Alright! Mexican!" Denise cheered, pumping her fist, "Me gusta mucho!"

I laughed and a classic stereotypical mexican hat appeared on my head out of magic and so did a moustache. "Neh, me gusta!"

The blush returned again as she caught Scarlett's smirk.

Oh god, she was wasn't she.

A small snickers could be heard if you were listening close enough.

"Hey," she smirked and nudged her friend, "Go big or go home, girl."

"Or get big then go home."

"And it is good!" She chittered, flicking her tail.

"Looks good, smells good, it better be damn good or I'm going to have to re-invent the taco!"

@@Child Of Darkness,

"Hey I don't mind I like your sister so far, she's very bright young thing. So I really don't mind at all as of yet, anyway I'm sure we can work things out." She mulled his question over for a few moments thinking about beach activities. "Would you like to have a swim? I think I'd like a swim." 

@@Unicorncob

The others had already gone to get their food from a Mexican place, but Savannah and Ocean followed quickly behind them. The two snaked through the dense crowds and ended up at the taco place. There were plenty of other foods to be had, but this was what Savannah fancied today. "You mind if I just get ice cream instead, actually?" Ocean asked, eyeing the menu and looking displeased. "I'm.. er, not that hungry. And I don't particularly like this kind of food..."

"Yeah, go ahead," Savannah said, as she joined the queue behind Denise. "Oh hey, Denise, right? Congrats on winning that contest." She smiled at the stranger then glanced back over her shoulder to see Ocean waiting some distance away for her friend.

@@Unicorncob, @@Ethan Sawyer, @@Wolves,

​Mary turned her head around to notice the other two that were behind them. She started giggling when the complimented her friend on her contest win. ​"Denny, look. It looks like you have fans. Looks like being a twig may end up making you famous or something."

Meanwhile, a game of beach volleyball was getting underway on the beach. Of course, it was a game only the girls played so they could show off their flexible bodies and how well they could play the game. As well, anyone was free to join in if they wished. Girls were gathering near the net and preparing to start the game.

JR meanwhile, was growing somewhat bored of the beach. There wasn't really much to do. Although, he did feel awkward around other furs a lot, so he didn't really know who to talk to or what to do. ​"Hm..." ​At this point, the only thing he was doing was just playing his 3DS by himself at a table. After bombing the swim contest, he did feel a little embarrassed, so he wasn't likely to try and talk to other people because of how odd he felt.

I laughed and a classic stereotypical mexican hat appeared on my head out of magic and so did a moustache. "Neh, me gusta!"

Denise snickered before bursting into a cackle. "I love the smell of racism in the morning!"

A small snickers could be heard if you were listening close enough.

Oh god, she totally means it too. Teasing little bitch.

"Or get big then go home."

"That's the plan, eh?" She smirked, and put her arms around both her friends, "Let's just, blow all our cash on tacos and go to town."

"Looks good, smells good, it better be damn good or I'm going to have to re-invent the taco!"

"I won't take any less than 'grease dribbling out of the taco shell' good."

"Oh hey, Denise, right? Congrats on winning that contest." She smiled at the stranger then glanced back over her shoulder to see Ocean waiting some distance away for her friend.

She blinked and turned around, seeing the new girl. "Oh, thanks." She grinned and fistbumped her.

​Mary turned her head around to notice the other two that were behind them. She started giggling when the complimented her friend on her contest win. ​"Denny, look. It looks like you have fans. Looks like being a twig may end up making you famous or something."

Meanwhile, a game of beach volleyball was getting underway on the beach. Of course, it was a game only the girls played so they could show off their flexible bodies and how well they could play the game. As well, anyone was free to join in if they wished. Girls were gathering near the net and preparing to start the game.

"Maybe," she shrugged, "But if I get my way with this Mexican stuff, I probably won't be a twig for long, huh?" She snickered.

She caught the volleyball game in her peripheral vision, and smirked. "We should go put them off after we're done. See what they do."

Denise snickered before bursting into a cackle. "I love the smell of racism in the morning!"

"Don't we all. But only in a casual sense" I said as the costume dissipated. "It's all in good fun though."

Oh god, she totally means it too. Teasing little bitch.

She knooows!

"That's the plan, eh?" She smirked, and put her arms around both her friends, "Let's just, blow all our cash on tacos and go to town."

"Yes. We will go to town, buy some lottery tickets, win, and then spend all the money we get on tacos. It's the perfect plan!"

"I won't take any less than 'grease dribbling out of the taco shell' good."

"Oh ja. You can't beat the grease dribbling."