Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Ember Fanclub

Delzepp

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Princess Ember is one of my favorite characters. Ember in that armor makes her look like a Warrior Princess.

Maybe she'll go on an adventure with Spike, The Main Six, Thorax, and Starlight.

On 6/4/2017 at 6:07 PM, SONICchaos said:

Perhaps she sees some treasure

1431505__safe_artist-colon-dinkelion_pri

1449889__safe_artist-colon-little-dash-t

large.png

large.png

The last picture says, Warrior Princess Ember.

• Brohoof 1

Well, she's got to come back, amIright? One can't exactly just leave the society of ornery dragons unattended for too long, eh? Have to say though that almost all of the reason I like her is because I am incapable of anything less than deifying dragons! Haven't seen much of blue dragons around much lately & even less of dragons with ramshorns like Ember does! Kind of hard to pull that horn-style off without coming across as a warlike thug! ...which... maybe she is, heh!

Say... wasn't there another dragoness from a video game franchise by the name of Ember? One with a much darker color scheme? eh...

Though, must say, while she may not be the first tsundere in the show (Rainbow Dash makes for a good, calmer, more realistic version of a tsundere) Ember certainly is much closer to the stereotypical anime-style tsundere!

dragonshy.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...