Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Michael Pena and Uzo Aduba in the talks to cast in pony movie

Steve Piranha

Hey guys, seems these two actors are at least in the talks for being cast in the upcoming pony movie. What you think? I haven't seen any film by Mrs Aduba, but I know Pena in Gangster Squad, and for basically stealing the spotlight in Ant-Man :orly: (Seriously, those story telling scenes were the shit  :D

• Brohoof 1

Hey guys, seems these two actors are at least in the talks for being cast in the upcoming pony movie. What you think? I haven't seen any film by Mrs Aduba, but I know Pena in Gangster Squad, and for basically stealing the spotlight in Ant-Man :orly: (Seriously, those story telling scenes were the shit  :D

>casting

WAIT, they're STILL doing casting?! this movie comes out in ONE YEAR, this is WAY beyond time to be doing casting apart from a couple extras or cameo lines :/

• 4 weeks later...

>casting

WAIT, they're STILL doing casting?! this movie comes out in ONE YEAR, this is WAY beyond time to be doing casting apart from a couple extras or cameo lines :/

This is very common for animated films, Disney films ofter have full cast less than half a year before the film opens. While filming some other voices can be used (scratch voice was the term I believe) and the final voices found later (and often they are not announced always when casted but later).

After seeing Ant-Man relatively recently, I have to say that I would be perfectly fine with Michael Pena as a character in the movie.

Yeah. I loved his voiceover scene. He honestly had the most character out of anyone in the film besides the lead.