The Weather Thread

Sunlight

Here in Colorado, it snowed a few days ago. Apparently there are still some big snow drifts in the mountains. We needed that and the accompanying rain & sleet because the wildfires have been so bad here. We've been having record low temperatures for this time of year... it usually doesn't start to occasionally reach freezing temperatures until October. And we usually don't start to get snow in the Denver area until around Halloween.

• Brohoof 2

21 hours ago, Prospekt said:

Here in Colorado, it snowed a few days ago. Apparently there are still some big snow drifts in the mountains. We needed that and the accompanying rain & sleet because the wildfires have been so bad here. We've been having record low temperatures for this time of year... it usually doesn't start to occasionally reach freezing temperatures until October. And we usually don't start to get snow in the Denver area until around Halloween.

So the million-dollar question is...is it gonna be fucking frigid this winter? In PA weather news...it's cool and cloudy. :fluttershy:

The air is itchy and full of shadow-masters (that is tiny fruit flies that hatch around this time to eat the apples, but they land on you and I find that itchy). Part of early fall. It probably gets worse when it gets colder

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Need to get my bin in and it's pishing down. :unamused:

Apparently it's sit-in-butt-crack-sweat hot in Tampa, Florida (according to a very recent YT vid)

13 ³C here but at least it's now up into double-figures for this week (as opposed to last week).

It's ok, currently 8C.  It was really nice out earlier, there was a bit of rain but it cleared up and I got to go for a walk.  Thought it was going to rain more today...

• Brohoof 1