Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Weather Thread

Sunlight

Teperatures turned from frosty winter to mild sping in two days. On monday, I had 0°C and ice rain, and now, I have 8°C and sunshine. Not that I complain the warmer temperatures, but not in only two days. And we will get almost 20°C at the end of the week. A little bit to fast if you ask me. 

The weather of this month was really crazy. It started with snow nd really cold weather (-12°C was the minimum), and two weeks later, I could go out with a t-shirt by warm sunny weather (maximum was 18°C). I can not remember I ever experienced such warm temperatures in february. Now, it is cool again (1°C) and no clouds. 

(edited)

I miss the weather from a couple of weeks ago. Now it's all sunny and way too warm. :yeahno:

Edited by Envy

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Envy said:

It's SNOWING!!! I'm so happy! Bring it on!

It is :wacko: ? It's hot here, also it's too late for snow :P . Bring on the triple-digit heat B)! Don't you luuuuuv it?

Heh, 100s is not something you really want, it's just tolerated or avoided :sealed: ...

Edited by WWolf

5 hours ago, WWolf said:

It is :wacko: ? It's hot here, also it's too late for snow :P . Bring on the triple-digit heat B)! Don't you luuuuuv it?

Heh, 100s is not something you really want, it's just tolerated or avoided :sealed: ...

The snow didn't accumulate, but it was still fun to see.