Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Weather Thread

Sunlight

(edited)

It's 65 degrees. It's rare that a nice day comes this late in the season, so I'll take it.

Edited by Envy

Really nice day today, sunny, blue sky, and a little bit chilly breeze. Fresh air, green grass lighten up by the gentle sun's beams.

what-the-sun-baby-from-teletubbies-looks

OMG it is like 51 degrees and overcast and I can not believe how beautiful it is! Perfect weather. Extremely rare in May.

• Brohoof 1

We had two days in a row of highs in the low to mid 50s and overcast skies!

Alas, now the nice weather is coming to a close as it is supposed to get up to near 80 today, and now the severe thunderstorms begin. *sigh*

It is cloudy and really cool (12°C). Typical for the time of the ice saints. But sadly that we don't got enough rain. The ground is still to dry.

• 3 weeks later...

It's been really miserable and hot as of late, as is to be expected of June. *sigh* BUT this evening it suddenly cooled off a little bit and it is really windy.

23 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

Still peeing down!  :mlp_maud:

Had to Google 'skeetery' – ah, mozzies?

:D

Yes, and they continue even today! You can sense them in the air as they fly about. And while you are concentrating on them, you don't see the "ankle biters"! It itches so!

Today, summer is brought to me by sunshine, blue skies, and itchy ones! :squee:>_>