Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Weather Thread

Sunlight

It got up into the 60s outside. Ugh. I mean, actually it wasn't too bad outside. There was a strong wind keeping it from being too warm. The problem is that my room warmed up anyway. Tomorrow it's supposed to get up into the 70s. Yuck.

Of course in the year where winter gets an extra day, it won't feel like winter anyway. My luck.

• 1 month later...
On 3/30/2020 at 6:51 AM, Super Splashee said:

It was sunny. All of a sudden it started snowing. Looks pretty! :wau:

lucky <.<

well its pretty cool here but tomarrow will be in the 70s  :3

• Brohoof 2

Sunny and warm. Looks like the rest of the week will be the same. Shame the virus is preventing anyone from enjoying this weather :(

15 hours ago, LegoshiLunA said:

lucky <.<

well its pretty cool here but tomarrow will be in the 70s  :3

Not so lucky today. A crazy storm with rain and hail and snow passed by, taking my Internet connection multiple times!
It looked spectacular though! :wau:

I like those supercell ones in general, the shape and sculpt of the clouds as the winds above shape them smooth and rotating like and the many shapes and sizes they come in, also the Anvil shape from far away.

• Brohoof 1

I just like specific and unique sky patterns and colors. They don't come by that often here, and stormy weather are usually not responsible. It's a mystery what weather causes beautiful and unique skis.

It's grey and bright. For some reason I was thinking how much @Pastel Heart's OC would glow in that kind of light, because contrast, and stuff :adorkable:

And now the wind picked up. You know what that means? Internet will cut off from time to time :okiedokieloki:(it hasn't yet though)

It was in the 70s or 80s today. It was way too warm for me. I’m glad a storm came through a cooled things down.