Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What Other Shows Do You Watch Besides My Little Pony?

Swit Swat

I don't watch TV all too much, and I'm not really into watching movies, so youtube makes up about 90% of my viewing time. When I get the chance, though, I usually like to watch shows like..

-Spongebob Squarepants (the earlier episodes <3)

-Adventure Time (I'll be seeing A LOT more of this in the near future, now that the season 1 dvd is coming out)

-The Amazing World of Gumball (I've only watched a few episodes, but I like the humor and look of the show)

I'm very much looking forward to Gumball getting a season box set, and of course, MLP having a season box set would be a day one purchase for me (I want to HOLD the episodes in my hands!), but I don't see it happening anytime soon. :P I have a Netflix account, so I guess I need to get on my lazy but and watch more anime/MLP.

LIST TIME!

-Mushi-Shi

Mushi-shi? My mom watched that show! I kind of wish I had cared to watch it with her, too..

Oh, and Gurren Laggan is over-the-top in the most amazing way. :D

I don't watch TV all too much, and I'm not really into watching movies, so youtube makes up about 90% of my viewing time. When I get the chance, though, I usually like to watch shows like..

-Spongebob Squarepants (the earlier episodes <3)

-Adventure Time (I'll be seeing A LOT more of this in the near future, now that the season 1 dvd is coming out)

-The Amazing World of Gumball (I've only watched a few episodes, but I like the humor and look of the show)

I'm very much looking forward to Gumball getting a season box set, and of course, MLP having a season box set would be a day one purchase for me (I want to HOLD the episodes in my hands!), but I don't see it happening anytime soon. :P I have a Netflix account, so I guess I need to get on my lazy but and watch more anime/MLP.

Mushi-shi? My mom watched that show! I kind of wish I had cared to watch it with her, too..

Oh, and Gurren Laggan is over-the-top in the most amazing way. :D

You should go watch Mushi-Shi. It's great! As for Gurren Lagann, I'm almost done with it. I kinda like the first part of it better. The 7 years later half doesn't have the same feeling that the first half does.

South Park, Family Guy, and Air Emergency (Also known as Mayday or Air Crash Investigation) are the ones I mostly watch. For those who've never seen Air Emergency, it's basically a documentary series on airplane crashes. YouTube has quite a lot of episodes (If not all of it) uploaded. I dunno why, but I'm watching this right now even though I'm flying tomorrow :wacko:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf-RjJ4GdmI

This show is not recommended to nervous flyers or anyone who is going to fly somewhere recently (Unless you can take it, like me :))

Regular Show

MAD

Spongebob Squarepants

X-Factor

American Idol

So You Think You Can Dance

and more but I don't feel like posting.

• 3 weeks later...

Breaking Bad

Mad Men

Game of Thrones

I think it's kind of funny that when I'm not watching My Little Pony I'm usually watching these intense and dark dramas.

I don't watch that many live-action comedy shows. I despise laugh-tracks(except on The IT Crowd, though that show ended) and The Office hasn't been good in years.

I do love Community. I think a lot of Bronies would enjoy the humor. The show isn't as cute and positive, but the cast is great and the jokes are really geeky. There are entire episodes built around pop culture references, including a stop-motion-animated Christmas Special, a 8-Bit animated video-game episode, and a "clip show" that is made entirely out of out-of-context "clips" from episodes that were never actually shot.

As for other cartoons:

Adventure Time

Regular Show

The Legend of Korra

Tron: Uprising

• Brohoof 1

Most of the shows I watch aren't in production anymore; they ended some time ago. These days it's no longer necessary to build your schedule around the TV guide to watch things, so I mostly look things up on the internet that I want to watch.

My impromptu and non-comprehensive list:

Star Trek (favorite series is the original, but all of them hold a special place in my heart, as do the movies [except the Abrams reboot])

Quincy, M.E. (the original CSI)

Reboot

Thundercats*

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

Dragonball and Dragonball Z

Sailor Moon

Batman (the 90s cartoon and the 60s series with Adam West and Burt Ward)

Trigun

Cheers

The Cosby Show

Highlander

How It's Made

Good Eats

I used to watch wrestling but became completely disillusioned with it by 2006.

* - I watched the original Thundercats as a kid. Loved it and still do. I hear the reboot is good too though it follows a completely different premise, but I was waiting for the first season to end so I could marathon my way through it. Someday soon I will.

I can't even watch MLP on TV given that it only shows some of season 1, and doesn't air a lot anyways. Freaking Canada, man.

The irony of your situation is that the show is mostly produced in Canada.

Hmm.. Dark Matters on The Science Channel, Supernatural, The Big Bang Theory, Cowboy Bebop (I'll rewatch that forever <3), and the occasional Pokemon- even though Best Wishes kind of sucks. (Better than Diamond and Pearl though.)

(Did I already post here?) -Star Trek-Spongebob (sometimes) -Futurama -Big Bang Theory -Simpsons -Walking Dead -Lost(finished) -Probably more but I'm tired and cant remember.

Edited by --Eve--

On a regular basis:

-The Voice & American Idol

-Family Guy

-South Park

-Archer

-Big Band Theory

-Legend of Korra (and Last Airbender when it's on)

Otherwise I just kinda watch what's on TV that looks interesting.

I have a bit of a list...

-Adventure Time

-Regular Show

-Pawn Stars

-Cajun Pawn Stars

-Futurama

-Spongebob (The earlier episodes that didn't suck.)

-Family Guy

-Modern Marvels

-South Park

-Tosh.0

-Ridiculousness

-King of the Hill

-Conan

-Man Vs. Food

-Picked Off

-Pokemon (Any season.)

-The Big Bang Theory

-Sonic X (Yes, the dub kinda sucks, but I'm a huge Sonic fan.)

-Dragon Ball Z (On occasion.)

And this one may sounds really, really odd, but...

Umm....

Well...

You see...

uh...

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I know, shocker. You can now feel free to laugh at me... :blush:

Edited by Twi Rubix

What I watch besides My little pony:

Big Bang theory

Adventure Time

The Simpsons

Regular Show

The amazing world of gumball

Family Guy

And that's just about it. :mellow:

I like to catch new episodes of the Amazing world of Gumball, Adventure Time, and Regular Show a lot :lol: I enjoy Futurama, it's always sunny in philedalphia, soth park, family guy, american dad, sometimes MAD on CN, and stand up comics via Comedy central. Sometimes Reno 911 too

aqua teen hunger force

robot chicken

king of the hill

to trøtte typer

the office (USA)

the ricky gervais show

animees:

death note (yeah)

sakamichi no appollon

welcome to the NHK

lucky star

sekaiichi hatsukoi

Family Guy, American dad,Futurama, sometimes spongebob, penguins of Madagascar, The walking dead, Monsters inside me, regular show, and TAWOGB

Edited by bobthecableman