Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Seeking Art, Offering Randomness

Randimaxis

• 4 weeks later...

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!

Time for me to bump this thread, that's what!

I've done a few trades OFF of this thread, so I haven't been slacking here - simply doing my thing behind the GM Screen, so to speak.  But I still am VERY MUCH interested in trading all sorts of whatever-I-can-entertain-you-with stuff for art of my dysfunctional-yet-happy OC family.

These things can go slow or fast... but whatever the chance I have, I gotta take, right?  I just have to keep bumping the thread and trying my best to offer what I can do for what YOU can do!

So, once again I ask... any takers?

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!

Time for me to bump this thread, that's what!

I've done a few trades OFF of this thread, so I haven't been slacking here - simply doing my thing behind the GM Screen, so to speak. But I still am VERY MUCH interested in trading all sorts of whatever-I-can-entertain-you-with stuff for art of my dysfunctional-yet-happy OC family.

These things can go slow or fast... but whatever the chance I have, I gotta take, right? I just have to keep bumping the thread and trying my best to offer what I can do for what YOU can do!

So, once again I ask... any takers?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i think i'll do another art :P

And you didnt finished the second part ;-;

• Brohoof 1

And you didn't finish the second part ;-;

My sincerest apologies; the short story you requested is currently in production!

• Brohoof 1

Oh, might I possibly request one for THIS fella, pretty please?

post-34233-0-21213800-1471326770_thumb.png

His Cutie Mark:

post-34233-0-93386600-1471326812.png

• Brohoof 1

@Sweet Pen, these are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

I'm... I'm kinda tearing up a bit... he looks so much like what I see in my head when I write for him... OH, it's AWESOME!

Thank you so very, very kindly; I shall try to finish your trade as soon as possible.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

@@Randimaxis, Would like a trade; I just made a base which I think would suit Vylia down to the ground. I will make a pixel of her for you; in exchange, I'd love a dramatic rendering of my OC Clover's battle with Iceheart the Sorcerer and her ascent to alicornhood. Don't worry, you won't have to make it all up from scratch; the story can be found here: http://kaori-warbird.deviantart.com/art/Princess-Clover-s-Story-517936747

And here is Clover's profile: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/clover-r2089

Finished! XD Showing your OC in a different pose; perhaps the split second before she chews somepony out for screwing up. XD

Base: http://kaori-warbird.deviantart.com/art/Pegasus-Mare11-634861618

post-10207-0-34243200-1474132688_thumb.gif

Edited by Pripyat Pony
  • Brohoof 1

@Pripyat Pony

OOH!  Oh, that's adorable!  And an excellent rendition of her cutie mark!

I shall read over the story, and I will get to it right away!  (Links to the exact beginning of the fight would help immensely.)

@Bubbletea

Oh, you're so kind to offer!  Well, I do have the Blackwaters - any of them would be delightful!  The link under my sig will take you to the thread where they're described, as well as links to some profiles... though ANY of the quarry staff would be quite welcome!

So, with that out of the way - what would you like in return?  This IS a trade thread, after all...

• Brohoof 1

in exchange, I'd love a dramatic rendering of my OC Clover's battle with Iceheart the Sorcerer and her ascent to alicornhood

A "dramatic rendering", you say?  I believe I can manage this; it'll be like a portion of a story - you'll see what I mean. 

• Brohoof 1

• 10 months later...

I'll draw something for you. I'm bored so... yeah. I'm happy to do it digital or on paper, sketched or inked.In return I'd like anything, as long as it is awesome.

I have non-mlp artwork too, so if you want that just ask.  Do creatures of all sorts, just not humans. I also do furry art. 

Edited by OmbreInks
No particular reason.
  • Brohoof 1

Okay so I could try drawing headshots of your OCs like this one of my OC I did. I know it's not the best but it's really good if you want that doodle/messy look! Anyways I'll probably get you to draw my OC Techno in return but I'm still thinking if he should have his cape or not in your part of the trade. :)

image.thumb.png.d441f8806e8234ce59762dc8bccfba38.png

(The headshot of Techno I made)

image.thumb.jpeg.77be924aa7b6052959a50d6e757b94ec.jpeg

(ref for Techno)

• Brohoof 1

Wow... thanks, you two!

Sure, I can try to come up with something - if there's anything in particular you'd like me to work with, just say so; I'm versatile!

8 hours ago, Randimaxis said:

Wow... thanks, you two!

Sure, I can try to come up with something - if there's anything in particular you'd like me to work with, just say so; I'm versatile!

Well really all I need you to do for now is tell me what OC of yours to draw. Plus I also recommend you provide a ref image of your OC as the way I draw is by constantly looking at the ref image and copying it over into that headshot art style. Anyways I'm thinking that when you draw Techno you could also draw him with his cape! I'll need to give you a description on his cape when I get a chance! :)

• Brohoof 1