Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Warrior Cats RP OOC (open for all)

redaxted

(edited)

My apologies for not posting, though I have somewhat kept up on the posts being made, I have to say that I feel there been a lot of things added that really don't work. You all do remember these are simply CATS?

I saw a mention of a tent for some reason, and now I see written a dart coming out of the rogue's claw?

Is no one going to call Sunset Light out for their character having a metallic claw with a dart gun?

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
Is no one going to call Sunset Light out for their character having a metallic claw with a dart gun?

Look previous page. It has been called out.

plus you don't know my cats history so yeah chill out

History doesn't matter if character is super OP. Claws and cure thing was... fine to me but shooting poison darts after getting ordered to get out because threatening cat from clan. We don't hate you or your character. People just don't like unwinnable/OP characters. 

I have to say that I feel there been a lot of things added that really don't work.

Can you mention those? if there is something else than the dart thing. And tent might be said accident in place of den.

Is my Starclan thing one of those? 

@@Ruby Splash,@@Pripyat Pony, @@Summer Breeze, @@Unicorncob, @@Wolves, @@Kankuro,  

Speaking of that, if anyone have hopes/suggestions for that, feel free to tell :)

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

To my mind, anything other than what warrior cat canon is does not work. A character does not have to have special powers, equipment or weapons in order to be an interesting character. In my experience in roleplaying, it's always the people who are best at RPing who are able to take an ordinary person and make them into a super interesting character, simply just by having them do interesting things, having loads of character development and having them interacting with others well. For example, in a high school based RP, you don't have to make your character be a half elf pyro in order that they be interesting. And of course, godmoding and Mary Sues/Gary Stus are irritating to other players and can kill an RP stone dead.

There are plenty of guides on how to create a good character online, just search for them. I've read loads of such guides and altho they differ on certain things, they are all agreed that an OC having special powers or appendages is a bad thing. In this fandom, it really is best to stick to canon as far as making a character goes.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@Sunset light, You are not doing bad; I just agree with what most people are saying, sorry. I'm alright with your character being experienced, a great fighter, and possibly knowing things that the other warrior cats would not, but I do think it's going a little far looking at what I missed while I was gone. What I'm thinking...

Having the cure is alright. We don't know what it could be made of, so we'll say it's natural materials liquidized and contained in a glass vial your character found.

Needles, maybe, not so much. But I suppose I'll let that slide, for the sake of the cure being administered. However, dart and metal claws, I don't think make much sense. I suppose if your character was modified by humans, possibly... But still, your character does appear to be a bit of Gary Stu.  :adorkable: I advise that you tone it down a little, as this wouldn't really happen in Warrior Cats. I apologize for any inconvenience.

And, I'm sorry for bringing this up, but I don't really want to see anybody acting towards Sunset Light in a way which could be deemed... rude, maybe.  :sunny:

So, we'll agree that Owlheart is currently in possession of the cure, and Scarclaw is threatening him?  :please: I'll post soon.

Edited by Wolves
  • Brohoof 1

@@Wolves

Your right on saying my character was mended by thy humans and I will tone it down and I think I will type later when I'm less tired and sry to all I have made no sense to

To my mind, anything other than what warrior cat canon is does not work. A character does not have to have special powers, equipment or weapons in order to be an interesting character. In my experience in roleplaying, it's always the people who are best at RPing who are able to take an ordinary person and make them into a super interesting character, simply just by having them do interesting things, having loads of character development and having them interacting with others well. For example, in a high school based RP, you don't have to make your character be a half elf pyro in order that they be interesting. And of course, godmoding and Mary Sues/Gary Stus are irritating to other players and can kill an RP stone dead.

There are plenty of guides on how to create a good character online, just search for them. I've read loads of such guides and altho they differ on certain things, they are all agreed that an OC having special powers or appendages is a bad thing. In this fandom, it really is best to stick to canon as far as making a character goes.

I'll keep this in my notebook
  • Brohoof 2

@@P-Jay

Well, as far as I know, I interrupted the whole gathering by jumping down from the tree. And other stuff, I did not follow much... I heard something about a cyborg cat shooting stuff out of his claws, but I'm not sure about it. Fun stuff ^_^ 

• Brohoof 1

ah. lets just assume Redear is just chilling with the other medicine cats, not saying anything

note that if he is moonshine isn't there. She didn't come to the gathering and is taking care of the situation in them thunderclan camp
  • Brohoof 1

can anyone fill me in about whats happened? 

Pretty much what's been mentioned already - there was some tension between Windclan and the other three clans due to Silverstar wishing to claim the horseplace as their territory, but it didn't cause too much of a stir. Yes, Omen has interrupted the gathering and Featherfur and Silverstar don't seem very happy about it.

Back at the Thunderclan camp, Scarclaw was being sheltered by the medicine cat in return for a cure to the sickness, but has broken free and is threatening warriors.

YES I AM BACK FROM MY ROADTRIP TIME TO POST  

This made me laugh a lot more than it should have

(The gif :P)

Edited by Kankuro
  • Brohoof 1

Pretty much what's been mentioned already - there was some tension between Windclan and the other three clans due to Silverstar wishing to claim the horseplace as their territory, but it didn't cause too much of a stir. Yes, Omen has interrupted the gathering and Featherfur and Silverstar don't seem very happy about it. Back at the Thunderclan camp, Scarclaw was being sheltered by the medicine cat in return for a cure to the sickness, but has broken free and is threatening warriors.

Will we do a new day now?

Since I won't be posting till sun high the next day ^^ 

anyway your post kite and redear

@@Kankuro,@@Wolves, @@P-Jay, @@Missklang, @@The Cerberus, @@Unicorncob, @@Pripyat Pony, @@Summer Breeze,

Let everyone catch up on the rp, i be back in 12hours 

• Brohoof 2

I'm sorry for being like Mothflight (yay obscure warrior cat refferences! Brohoof if you know her.) but all this simultaneous action is hard to follow  :kindness: . Are the shadow clan still at the gathering? I dunno where I am or where I should be!! xD

I'm sorry for being like Mothflight (yay obscure warrior cat refferences! Brohoof if you know her.) but all this simultaneous action is hard to follow  :kindness: . Are the shadow clan still at the gathering? I dunno where I am or where I should be!! xD

As far as I know, Shadowclan have not yet left the gathering. :) You can go with them. :squee:

Username: balancedblujay

Name: Jay

Age (moons/months): 37 moons

Clan: None (for now)

Appearance (preferably an image): Small smoky-gray she-cat with ice-blue eyes

Personality: Jayswoop is extremely impulsive. She is stubborn and loyal, but lacks exposed kindness.

History (optional): N/A

Other: I'd like for her to join a Clan and work her way to being deputy at some point :3 Is that ok?

• Brohoof 1

Username: balancedblujay

Name: Jay

Age (moons/months): 37 moons

Clan: None (for now)

Appearance (preferably an image): Small smoky-gray she-cat with ice-blue eyes

Personality: Jayswoop is extremely impulsive. She is stubborn and loyal, but lacks exposed kindness.

History (optional): N/A

Other: I'd like for her to join a Clan and work her way to being deputy at some point :3 Is that ok?

Your form is accepted! :) Glad to have you in the RP.

Yes, you can do that; currently, Windclan and Riverclan have no deputies (well, they do, but they're just NPCs. Not being played by anyone.) :squee:

Your form is accepted! :) Glad to have you in the RP.

Yes, you can do that; currently, Windclan and Riverclan have no deputies (well, they do, but they're just NPCs. Not being played by anyone.) :squee:

Woohoo! Thanks! I'll have her join RiverClan- do I just have her enter the territory and wait or?

Woohoo! Thanks! I'll have her join RiverClan- do I just have her enter the territory and wait or?

You could do that and have them come across your character. Depends whether she is a cat who is looking to join a clan, or one who simply stumbles upon Riverclan territory and decides to investigate. :)

@@Wolves,

Just checking, so it's been 2 days from start of the Rp? (First one + second skipped to gathering) or was the timeskip longer?

It is meant to be, although some posts are written as if we are currently on Day 2. We are on Day 3 however, as first intended - so yes, two days have passed. :)

• Brohoof 2

okay.....NOW im back. sorry everyone, simply put, got hit in the face with a bad case of lazy. and fimfiction. 

basically what happened is that riverclan trespassed, and now windclan is attacking, right?

• Brohoof 2