gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops II

FALCON PUNCH

Alright, just played some more. TBH, I'm kinda disappointed. Don't get me wrong, I still haven't played Zombies that much and I haven't played Campaign, and I still think Treyarch has done a very solid job on balancement and all that. Unfortunately, the maps and spawns have been really buggin me. I hate a lot of them except for Plaza, which I kinda like for some reason :huh:. It's a shame, 'cause if this game had maps like Black Ops I, this game would be near perfect for me. Still, I'll just have to get used to them. Also, I seem to have fun if I do good, so I guess it's because I'm not doing so well. A lot of it does have to do with the map design, though :mellow:.

spasticShotty-1753.png

So far I am liking this game far more than MW3, really taken to using the SMGs (PDW and Vector at the moment), can't believe I'm seeing quick scopers already but then again its cod so there's bound to be some around.

Slowly getting use to the map layouts and what routes to take etc, cant remember the map name for the life of me, but it's the one that's kinda like a jungle with the doors that open when you get near them on the inside lab area.

Posted Image

My emblem at the moment, pretty basic but it'll do for now, soon as I get the lighting bolt shape from the "kill while shock stunned" challenge I'll make a couple more, just I've not had people throw them at me yet.

So far I am liking this game far more than MW3, really taken to using the SMGs (PDW and Vector at the moment), can't believe I'm seeing quick scopers already but then again its cod so there's bound to be some around.

Slowly getting use to the map layouts and what routes to take etc, cant remember the map name for the life of me, but it's the one that's kinda like a jungle with the doors that open when you get near them on the inside lab area.

Posted Image

My emblem at the moment, pretty basic but it'll do for now, soon as I get the lighting bolt shape from the "kill while shock stunned" challenge I'll make a couple more, just I've not had people throw them at me yet.

The map you're talking about is Drone. I really don't like that map :/.

Alright, lemme list what I like so far about BOII.

-Guns

-Gun balance

-Scorestreaks

-Scorestreak balance

-Perks

-Perk balance

-Music :P

-Party Games (Wager Matches :D)

-Pick 10 system

-Unlock system

What I don't like.

-The community (Meeting some campers)

-Footsteps are a little too quiet in this game

-Maps

-Sometimes the spawns

-The sprint time is too low

Maps to me are extremely important. Fuck them up and a near-perfect game can almost get ruined for me :(. Unfortunately, I'm really disliking some of these maps (If not most). Plus, this community just sucks ass. I'm seeing people camp even in fucking Gun Game. I love CoD, but, the community is a fucking joke.

spasticShotty-1753.png

Posted Image

It's wrong. Here's a link to how her cutie mark looks like

http://th04.devianta...h0n-d3e1hyn.png

Anyways, I have made Pinkie Pie, Applejack and Fluttershy. I have also made some cutie mark emblems and trollface haha.

Since I am way too lazy to upload them all, here have some best pony:

(She's smiling you cant see that good on the photo)

Posted Image

Posted Image

I made all of my pony emblems myself. If you really want or need any help I can maybe make tutorial for each mane 6 or something. idk.

And here's how my Pinkie looked like in black ops 1

Posted Image

I love CoD, but, the community is a fucking joke.

I agree with this. Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

img-2823101-1-UpBh15J.png

I heard that the entire game is one giant Picatinny rail. Can I get some confirmation?

I'll probably get it for Christmas, not because I legitimately think it will be / is a great game, but because it will be entertaining regardless.

the community is a fucking joke.

qft right here

68qetni.png

@Eevee (Arcanel)

@Leafeon (Sapphire Quill) @Vaporeon (Seraphim) | @Glaceon (Megamare) | @Flareon (MrXweet)

(Golgo) | @Espeon (BowlArt64) | @Umbreon (Kestrel) | @Sylveon (Annakavanna)

The Espeon gif from http://www.pkparaiso.com/xy/sprites_pokemon.php

Alright, played some Campaign, and, aside from the fact that I get bored with FPS' Campaigns pretty fast every session, the campaign is pretty good so far :). Mah absolute favorite new feature is that you can design your class for each mission the way you want. To me, it's awesome. I can rock everything I want and ditch everything poopy :D.

I heard that the entire game is one giant Picatinny rail. Can I get some confirmation?

I'll probably get it for Christmas, not because I legitimately think it will be / is a great game, but because it will be entertaining regardless.

qft right here

The entire game is a picatinny rail? What does that mean?

Edited by spas-ticShotty

spasticShotty-1753.png

The entire game is a picatinny rail? What does that mean?

It's a joke about how everything has these on them:

Posted Image

Yesterday, I asked a friend who has the game to count how many of these he saw. He reported today that there were, and I quote, "too many to count." Is that an accurate assessment?

68qetni.png

@Eevee (Arcanel)

@Leafeon (Sapphire Quill) @Vaporeon (Seraphim) | @Glaceon (Megamare) | @Flareon (MrXweet)

(Golgo) | @Espeon (BowlArt64) | @Umbreon (Kestrel) | @Sylveon (Annakavanna)

The Espeon gif from http://www.pkparaiso.com/xy/sprites_pokemon.php

It's a joke about how everything has these on them:

Posted Image

Yesterday, I asked a friend who has the game to count how many of these he saw. He reported today that there were, and I quote, "too many to count." Is that an accurate assessment?

Hmmm.......I know the Type 25 and QBB LSW have that, I think......I think the Vector and MTAR too......I dunno, I don't really pay attention to that sutff :P.

After watching one of R0n's videos, I have come to the conclusion that I just suck at this game, hence why I'm kinda upset about it :P. Apparently, the learning curve in this game is higher than the other CoD's, so I guess that's one reason. He also said that lag compensation is actually kind of a problem in this game too. Now I know why sometimes I shoot first but I die immediatly. I can just change some matchmaking settings and the lag comp isn't as bad, so that's another thing I can do to help improve mah gameplay. Overall, I think I just need more time to adjust to this game, that's all.

I also found this pretty funny, IMO. Gotta love BlameTruth :P.

spasticShotty-1753.png

sup guys i got my care package edition when it came out. i downloaded nuketown 2025 and zombies for the ps3. I played some zombies and i loved it. Its hard though... i cant wait for my friends to get on friday so that i can do multi with them. Message me if you are on ps3.. I think black ops 2 is a being jump in the COd series

zwndqt.jpg

Thank you Party_Cannon for the signature!

My character
http://mlpforums.com...rs/_/hank-r1047

My channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/doom2053

I don't have mine yet but i'v been watching a couple of play throughs. hoping to get my copy tomorrow going to have to be for the PC though.

Most of it looks the same to me... but I'll probably be getting it because the futuristic features, it looks interesting. I've only owned Call of Duty 4, and I'll consider picking this one up soon.

please tell me if this looks like any other COD mission that has ever been made

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_swWv8ExEY&feature=g-all-u

Edited by irobern2857

I don't have mine yet but i'v been watching a couple of play throughs. hoping to get my copy tomorrow going to have to be for the PC though.

please tell me if this looks like any other COD mission that has ever been made

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_swWv8ExEY&feature=g-all-u

Well ok not exactly the same... which is why I'm getting it haha but I guess I didn't say it correctly, I meant to say that the previous ones looked similar or if not, the same, but this one has a really different feel to it... I love it, I'll be playing it on steam soon after it's done downloading haha

0kJ5K.png

Special Special thanks to Gone ϟ Airbourne for the sig!!!

Well ok not exactly the same... which is why I'm getting it haha but I guess I didn't say it correctly, I meant to say that the previous ones looked similar or if not, the same, but this one has a really different feel to it... I love it, I'll be playing it on steam soon after it's done downloading haha

i think that it looks great. I have to admit that some of the levels are a lot like be for especially the first one, but some of them are so open and all over the place that its like a new campaign engine also you can really fck up a mission and instead of it restarting it just moves on and it changes a story like

Do NOT look at this unless you want a spoiler

You meet up with krevchanko again and you tie him down and interrogate him. but when he talks you have to resist shooting him or you don't get all his information but the game just moves on oh and

Mason is not over the numbers and he sees resnov again

for those of you that have it: is it worth a rental? i dont plan on getting into the multiplayer (might dabble in zombies), but i would like to give the single player a run through as a weekend distraction. thoughts?

"If all I care about in life is the imprints I make in this world, then the most I'll ever leave is a grave."

"Heres your apology, heres to burning out, and heres to fading away"

http://ponies-n-stuff.tumblr.com/

for those of you that have it: is it worth a rental? i dont plan on getting into the multiplayer (might dabble in zombies), but i would like to give the single player a run through as a weekend distraction. thoughts?

the thing about this cod is that you can't just sit down and in a weekend finish the game to its fullist. you could theoretically beat the game but with blops 2 they changed how campaign works so now a failure dose not reset the mission it just changes the storyline. and the strike force missions also change things up as well. It looks good and i would suggest that you rent it if are on the fence about it, just to see if you like it but if you want to get the full experience of the game you almost have to buy it. (or rent it a lot)

Edited by irobern2857

that actually sounds pretty cool. i dont do the online component anymore, so my purchase is dependent on the quality of the single player game, and occasion dabbling in co-op zombies. i work hard for my money, so i make sure i get value out of the games i purchase, otherwise its better to wait for a good sale or pick it up during a bargin bin raid. i think ill be hitting up the local Redbox and give it a go, you have my intrigued about it. thanks!

"If all I care about in life is the imprints I make in this world, then the most I'll ever leave is a grave."

that actually sounds pretty cool. i dont do the online component anymore, so my purchase is dependent on the quality of the single player game, and occasion dabbling in co-op zombies. i work hard for my money, so i make sure i get value out of the games i purchase, otherwise its better to wait for a good sale or pick it up during a bargin bin raid. i think ill be hitting up the local Redbox and give it a go, you have my intrigued about it. thanks!

your welcome and it should be good to play. the zombies also has a bit of a campaign to it that you can choose to play they really did their best to make this game about choices. (and i love your avatar OPPA PINKIE STYLE)

i figure, what the hell. i might as well get a game this weekend since i dont have anything to do. no work, waiting on truck parts to come back from the machine shop, no social plans. game on lol.

thanks too, i love this avatar. gotta love the stuff you can find on tumblr lol.

Well now that I have finished the campaign, got to lvl 20 on multiplayer and lvl 13 on zombies I think I can have a final opinion on the game...

I don't know why but the campaign felt really different from other CoD's In a good way! I liked the fact that there was options in the game (they only came in around the end though :/ ) and the customization for the load outs at the start of the mission were a pretty good edition too.

Multiplayer, The pick 10 system worked fine in my opinion because I never really use tactical and lethal items so I could swap them out. But one thing the quad rotors / dragon fires were always shown in ads trailers etc but nobody uses them and they are incredibly weak (I can see why but remember the drone thing in MW3 that was a little more tough.) this dose not make me hate the game but ya know it would be cool if you could have a squad of the because they are weak and to balance it out a bit. Only weapon that REALLY annoyed me was rpg's thing like that people just use them like how they do in every other CoD game go up to you jump up in the air and shoot. But one last note on the multiplayer is that the vector 10K is BEAST!

Zombies is just zombies as it is always amazing nuketown is probably my fav map not much to sey about zombies other than it is a great addition to the game and I always love it!

Annnd..... that was my short review on Black Ops 2!

I havent gotten it yet but will soon.

I don't know why but the campaign felt really different from other CoD's In a good way! I liked the fact that there was options in the game (they only came in around the end though :/ ) and the customization for the load outs at the start of the mission were a pretty good edition too.

I agree with that something totally different from the other COD games is that this one has multiple endings

I got the game last night and can say only that I love zombies. City and transit are my favorite, however, in farm some D-bag camped in a doorway, forcing my entire team to use the olympia shotgun. I don't care if he was on the enemy team, that's a douche move right there. Anyways, my dad has to play the campaign before I can, and I didn't get the chance to try multiplayer, so...

blogentry-493-0-34286400-1347157444.png

In every heart, there is darkness

In every action, there is consequence

In every breath, there is hope

In the end, what matters most?

I have to say i dont think i really like the 4vs4 grief mode on zombies i was expecting more of an actualy 8 player zombie co-op on zombies its more like a mode where you can be a troll to the other team.

But it think i would still like zombies none the less

rented it this morning, so im looking forward to loading up.. as soon as i catch up with everything online. ill post my thoughts once i have some controller time with the game. cant wait!

Alright, I've been playing BOII for a while now, and, I actually really really like it :). I'm getting more used to the maps, which means I'm rushing more, plus I'm more cautious about mah surroundings so I'm more aware of enemy teammates. One thing I must say; I love the MTAR :D. It's just as awesome as it's bigger bro, the TAR-21, from MW2. I also really like the Stealth Chopper killstreak :).

spasticShotty-1753.png

Just finished my emblem, ITS APPLEJACK!

I would have made it a little more refined and higher quality, but i ran out of layers... yes i used all 30+ layers on this :/

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=108462050

post-7214-0-16977300-1353031696_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lost
  • Brohoof 1

Your friendly neighborhood alcoholic motorcyclist

Life is too short to worry what others think of you, be creative, be weird, live life.

sig-7214.sig-7214.sig-7214.sig-7214.sig-7214.ajsigv1_by_ilostmyname243-d5xasj1.png

Check out my YouTube

here

Check out my Fiora Jungle Guide

here

Check out my Motovlogging Trailer