Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops II

FALCON PUNCH

i think they're gonna screw up the CoD series

Yeah i think they should have stuck the the normal call of duty, I think it looks like a good game but they could have made it a different title like wars of the future (I'm really bad at making names D:)

When i played CoD zombies you were pretty good at it!

(i am addicted to the i pod touch version!)

I'm better in solo x) That's why I only play solo in zombies and ffa in multiplayer

I'm better in solo x) That's why I only play solo in zombies and ffa in multiplayer

I'm only good at CoD Zombies Solo with the Kino Der Toten map on Black Ops. The rest of the maps... I just end up getting killed repeatedly by the zombies. :(

I'm only good at solo Zombies on Ascension :P. I've played that map so much, it actually gets boring, which is a shame, because it is mah favorite map. I managed to make mah highest round on that map; Round 35 :D

I just found out that David Goyer, who helped developed the story along with Chris Nolan for the Dark Knight and the upcoming Dark Knight Rises is also writing the story for Black Ops II.

Maybe too early to jump to conclusions, but it seems like that this campaign is gonna be pretty sweet :wub:.

Then I remember about the multiplayer, the only thing people seem to give a damn about, lol :P. Still dunno anything about it, other than its only gonna take place in 2025, and we're gonna get some pretty cool looking weapons. I really want to know more about the XM8.

Also, can I be the one to post all the major updates/leaks/etc. on here? Mah devotion to this game is stronger than any of you and I want to give out as much info on Black Ops II as possible ;).

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm only good at solo Zombies on Ascension :P. I've played that map so much, it actually gets boring, which is a shame, because it is mah favorite map. I managed to make mah highest round on that map; Round 35 :D

I just found out that David Goyer, who helped developed the story along with Chris Nolan for the Dark Knight and the upcoming Dark Knight Rises is also writing the story for Black Ops II.

Maybe too early to jump to conclusions, but it seems like that this campaign is gonna be pretty sweet :wub:.

Then I remember about the multiplayer, the only thing people seem to give a damn about, lol :P. Still dunno anything about it, other than its only gonna take place in 2025, and we're gonna get some pretty cool looking weapons. I really want to know more about the XM8.

Also, can I be the one to post all the major updates/leaks/etc. on here? Mah devotion to this game is stronger than any of you and I want to give out as much info on Black Ops II as possible ;).

Yes I am fine with that. but i will still post updates occasionally.

I will give you a bit of info on the XM8 coincidentally that is my favorite gun ever (2nd would be G36) and I have got airsoft gun of it the gun itself looks very futuristic! now onto some info of the gun...

The XM8 was developed in the late 1990s to the early 2000s

The sad thing about the gun was that the american army wanted it to be there standard assault rifle.

But in April 2005 the project was put on hold, and then was canceled on the 31st October 2005.

there were some of the guns made but they were only 200 prototypes made in 2003-2004

So black ops 2 will have this gun and I am excited about that!

(Hope this info taught you something!)

Edited by FALCON PUNCH

Guys Call of Duty is Call of Duty, Halo is Halo, Assassin's Creed is Assassin's Creed, etc. You can't blame a game for being a game. So people who trash COD and Halo, etc. Not every game can be to your liking. Just let life flow and play your own games, and don't critisize.

Anyway, personally, I am a Halo addict. COD is also what I like. As a matter of fact, I'm going to play MW3 right after I post this. I think all games are created equal, and that you should play what you like and don't force other people into liking what you like.

I am going to buy BO2.

• Brohoof 1

Guys Call of Duty is Call of Duty, Halo is Halo, Assassin's Creed is Assassin's Creed, etc. You can't blame a game for being a game. So people who trash COD and Halo, etc. Not every game can be to your liking. Just let life flow and play your own games, and don't critisize.

Anyway, personally, I am a Halo addict. COD is also what I like. As a matter of fact, I'm going to play MW3 right after I post this. I think all games are created equal, and that you should play what you like and don't force other people into liking what you like.

I am going to buy BO2.

Thank you! Someone who actually thinks the same opinion as me :D. I give you yer brohooves now ;)
  • Brohoof 1

Even though CoD is a terrible game, I'm still buying this only if it has zombies. And atleast treyarch is trying to do something new, other than infinity ward. Not even trying to do anything new, and only adding some new overpowered and unbalanced toys.

Even though CoD is a terrible game, I'm still buying this only if it has zombies. And atleast treyarch is trying to do something new, other than infinity ward. Not even trying to do anything new, and only adding some new overpowered and unbalanced toys.

Damn those akimbo FMGs.......

And yes, there will be zombies :D. It can go up to 8 players now :)

(edited)

But I really do think treyarch is alot better than Infinity Ward, since treyarch isn't afraid to try new things for the story and multiplayer. If only activision didn't give treyarch a certain date when the game had to be finished, and maybe give them all the time they want. And then they could make a CoD game that truly can be great.

Damn those akimbo FMGs.......

And yes, there will be zombies :D. It can go up to 8 players now :)

And where did you get that info anyway? Edited by TomzRD

But I really do think treyarch is alot better than Infinity Ward, since treyarch isn't afraid to try new things for the story and multiplayer. If only activision didn't give treyarch a certain date when the game had to be finished, and maybe give them all the time they want. And then they could make a CoD game that truly can be great.

And where did you get that info anyway?

I forget where, probably on Treyarch's Facebook or Twitter, but I know it has been confirmed that zombies can go up to 8 players now :D.

I forget where, probably on Treyarch's Facebook or Twitter, but I know it has been confirmed that zombies can go up to 8 players now :D.

Now that it has 8 players, something about that tells me that the zombie mode is going to be ALOT harder

Now that it has 8 players, something about that tells me that the zombie mode is going to be ALOT harder

Twice the players=Twice the zombies=The fun has been doubled :D (For me, at least)!

Hope you're not a booster douche ;)

Hope you're not a booster douche ;)

..How can I be a booster if I always play solo? >.>

I hate boosters, and every time I see one, I report them.

I actually reported a friend for boosting and he got his status in mw3 reset, Level 1 Prestige 0 lmao.

(edited)

THE FUTURE IS BLACK

That trailer was hilarious xD

Also, I can't wait to see the new zombies maps.

Edited by Zalgo

..How can I be a booster if I always play solo? >.>

I hate boosters, and every time I see one, I report them.

I actually reported a friend for boosting and he got his status in mw3 reset, Level 1 Prestige 0 lmao.

Woops, I forgot to take in the word "solo" when I was typing that :P.

I've only seen boosters in Infected MW3, when an enemy blocks the entrance of a tight space to let his buddy who is uninfected get all the kills. Its pretty pathetic how they go to such lengths to get high scores -_-

(edited)

If I remember correctly another trailer comes out either tomorrow or the 17th :P. I remember seeing it somewhere, and that source mentioned the reveal coming out on May 1st, which was correct, so I'm sure another new trailer will come out on those 2 days :)

Looks like I was wrong about a new trailer being on the 7th -_-. I DID here from a comment by Wickedshrapnel in one of his vids that a new trailer comes out later today. He could be wrong, but he said that MRespawn would post it in one of its last vids, so it looks pretty convincing :).

Edited by deaglePower

I won't buy black ops II because i think it's a waste of money, and i can promise i get it for chrismas just a few weeks after the realise. I won't play it for thezombie part because i like the first 10 - 15 waves but then i just thinks it boring running i circles try not to die, and i didn't like the graphics (spelling? the strong colouers, spelling again?) in BO and it will probabily be the same so i won't waste money on it