Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Deepest Ocean (OOC)

MachineGunLola

i said mike was chased by 3 cops later you said 2. not wanting to be some grammar text nazi but just sayin'

only two said hi to me ;)

~

hehehe

done and done ;D ~

Thankee!

:3

Sasha doenst refer to money by the number on the bill, but instead by the person who is on it. Since she is a history buff.

Okay, not trying to be a bitch, but, I've removed "Mike" from the roleplay because he's going in his own direction totally, not even along with the story line, and he isn't very good at roleplaying.

And Gilda, you cannot just jump in the roleplay without me approving you.

T.T;;

Okay, not trying to be a bitch, but, I've removed "Mike" from the roleplay because he's going in his own direction totally, not even along with the story line, and he isn't very good at roleplaying.

And Gilda, you cannot just jump in the roleplay without me approving you.

T.T;;

Im sowwy, I was just so eager to join. T-T

It's okay, just in the future, if you join any rp I make, please be aware of this.

Okay. You are a logical and kind DM. And I thank you.

(edited)

GILDA!!! Atropa and Jake left the school already

I know, I was ninja'd and I didnt feel like editing my post.

STOP NINJA'ING ME!!!!!!

Edited by Gilda the Griffin
  • Brohoof 1

My little sister and Atropa are birds of a feather.

The abuse, the cutting, the constant weed smoking.

Last year, she almost killed herself. Luckily we got her to a hospital in time

and then she spent nearly a year in a mental health facility.

So believe me,

when I'm talking from experience.

The day-to-night change isn't believable.

Especially after just one kiss.

In fact, my sister would never even consider a guy like Jake.

Miserable people, hate happy people.

When abuse is all you know, abuse makes you feel safe.

That's why my sister is only attracted to abusers and such, because nice guys are too boring, normal is too boring.

Weed as well as cutting are both emotional outlets.

My sister gets high at an opportunity she has.

There is never a time in a pot smokers life where they just 'don't feel like it'.

Their relationships with everyone is a bipolar one.

Very passionate, full of fights and insults and hatred.

The more they care about someone, they more they hurt them.

And finally,

sexual abuse.

Is the most mentally damaging thing one can go through.

It leads the person to not trust anyone and hate everyone.

I'm not trying to criticize your character, but she needs to be a deep ocean, not a pond. :P

Maybe you know this and I'm just writing for not,

and you've got some sort of plan.

But if you didn't, you can have some insight.

(:

~

I got a severe writer's block guys. You guys can take control of Skyler for now. I probably won't be posting for a few days. Sorry. Continue the story as you want. :D

Guys... I can't believe I have to do this to you again... but yesterday my mom checked my phone unexpectedly while I still had this up... now I have to go silent again, probably for much longer than last time. I'm so sorry everypony... I wish I could've stayed for good, but I just can't keep hiding it from my parents. So... it breaks my heart to say this... but I have to leave. Goodbye everypony... I will miss you all...

Guys... I can't believe I have to do this to you again... but yesterday my mom checked my phone unexpectedly while I still had this up... now I have to go silent again, probably for much longer than last time. I'm so sorry everypony... I wish I could've stayed for good, but I just can't keep hiding it from my parents. So... it breaks my heart to say this... but I have to leave. Goodbye everypony... I will miss you all...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ummmmm, Guys? I don't think that's how jail works. I mean, I know Jake's mum probably bailed you guys out but still I'm sure you still get some sort of sentence. In addition, who was the witness because I think I'll have a stronger case if I tell that Atropa knocked me out and had already planned to kill Greg. Also this has a very Dues Ex Machina feel to it and I don't really like that. I mean who is this guy that suddenly saved ya'll. :o I bet it's Brenden isn't it. Just so he can mess some more w/ Atropa. That is so freaking smart. <3 you for that.

• Brohoof 1