Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Pencil-sketched ponies (closed)

Tidycablez

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

if this is still open, i'd like to get my oc done ^W^ He's a treasure hunter, named vlad, and i'd like to see if you could..ponify him. :D 

here he is: post-33396-0-83406700-1468767220_thumb.jpg

Sorry for it being furry ^^; since i updated vlad's look, i don't have a pony version of him to show (my profiile picture is a bit old) though his cutie mark is that of a medalian ^W^ i like your sketches :3

heres the older version though: post-33396-0-73073700-1468767369_thumb.png

He looks about the same, but the hair and cutie mark change ^^ the hair having a more..KH sora look.

Edited by Vladicarus

Do you mind drawing rainbow dash for me? :3

Here's Dashie, pushing herself to the limit as usual.  The strongest flyer Equestria has ever seen!

tumblr_oagq6wZGMG1vz3envo1_540.jpg

I know you've already done one for me, but can ya make another one with 2 characters in?

I would like a pic of my OC again, but sleeping with Luna if possible.

Here she is with best-pony!  I think one of these mares is sleeping a little more soundly than the other, but one does not practice evil in order to sleep well, right?

tumblr_oagtg3mfiy1vz3envo1_1280.jpg

Well...if you don't mind id like another request. This time of my OC Dark Side and Treacle, both of them in camoflouge uniforms, Dark Side looking intimidating while Treacle looks the exact opposite? You can delete or add details as much as you please I don't mind.

(edited)

If you don't have too many requests on your hoofs hands presently, then would you mind drawing Cyan Flare? There are several pictures of her on my profile page. :squee: Thank you in advance! These drawings are great.

Edited by Wolves

Well...if you don't mind id like another request. This time of my OC Dark Side and Treacle, both of them in camoflouge uniforms, Dark Side looking intimidating while Treacle looks the exact opposite? You can delete or add details as much as you please I don't mind.

After some consideration, I've decided not to attempt this request.  No offense, but camo uniforms feel very modern and disagrees with my personal Equestrian paradigm, and I'm not comfortable drawing it.  Sorry.

If you don't have too many requests on your hoofs hands presently, then would you mind drawing Cyan Flare? There are several pictures of her on my profile page. :squee: Thank you in advance! These drawings are great.

Cyan is so cute!!!  This was a pleasure.  Enjoy!

tumblr_oaj2riTc3r1vz3envo1_1280.jpg

After some consideration, I've decided not to attempt this request. No offense, but camo uniforms feel very modern and disagrees with my personal Equestrian paradigm, and I'm not comfortable drawing it. Sorry.

Cyan is so cute!!! This was a pleasure. Enjoy!

tumblr_oaj2riTc3r1vz3envo1_1280.jpg

Well Royal Guard uniforms? Anything militia like. I just thought that'd be easier for you.

Okay @deviousnights, I've got a palace guard vibe going rn. I'll post your sketch here tonight.

i don't mean to be 'that guy' but..uhm. hehe. would i be able to know if you're able to do my request or not? :D it's understandable if you can't. sorta felt like you ignored it, mostly cause you didn't respond. XD

@vladicarus,

Hello, friend. I am still thinking about your request. I'm not sure how to start your idea, so I've been working on other stuff. If I get back to yours I will quote your request with the sketch so that you get a notification. Cheers.

@vladicarus,

Hello, friend. I am still thinking about your request. I'm not sure how to start your idea, so I've been working on other stuff. If I get back to yours I will quote your request with the sketch so that you get a notification. Cheers.

no problem ^W^ i just got a little worried that you ignored it, sorry if i seemed impatient ,3 happy drawing, Tidy

Well Royal Guard uniforms? Anything militia like. I just thought that'd be easier for you.

Something has Celestia all worked up!

tumblr_oak45bkRox1vz3envo1_1280.jpg

if this is still open, i'd like to get my oc done ^W^ He's a treasure hunter, named vlad, and i'd like to see if you could..ponify him. :D

Here's Vlad.  I made a medallion for his flank, hopefully that's the kind you were thinking of.  enjoy!

tumblr_oakf91LmzE1vz3envo1_1280.jpg

hey, your art is ace! could you plase do my OC Tesla Rae please? (she wears her hair in a ponytail w/ a black hair tie, her hair is very thick) you can put her in any pose you like, go wild if you like :D

IMG_20150814_220144.jpg

hey, your art is ace! could you plase do my OC Tesla Rae please? (she wears her hair in a ponytail w/ a black hair tie, her hair is very thick) you can put her in any pose you like, go wild if you like :D

tumblr_oalgb6zo6c1vz3envo1_400.jpg

hey , your art is really good. I really like those sketches :D   ,, when you have the time and the muse you could try to sketch my oc enjoing a nice ice cream cone or so ^^

ref sheet : http://sta.sh/028azh4s0pfi

tumblr_oalgb6zo6c1vz3envo2_1280.jpg