Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Pencil-sketched ponies (closed)

Tidycablez

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tidycablez,

Could you do a picture of my ponysona on my profile? I don't exactly have a full body of her but her skin is all white and her cutie mark is a microphone with a star on the left and one on the right. :D thanks.

Your OC is cute :)  Is this how you imagined your cutie mark?  I hope you like it!

tumblr_oas2ydERtm1vz3envo4_1280.jpg

would you mind doing my oc JaySplash, my profil pic, maybe with Pixel Dusk, my friend (pics on his profile). If it's not to much to ask, I would like Jay to looks playful :D

As great as I imagined. Keep up the good work. Is it alright if I use these for my fanfic as long as I credit you?

Thank you!  And feel free to use it in your fanfic, I don't mind.

sig-4609823.tumblr_oas2ydERtm1vz3envo3_1

I'mot familiar with Fallout Equestria, but from the picture of Applejack you posted before, here is what I made for you:

sig-4609823.tumblr_oas2ydERtm1vz3envo1_1

A classic and stoic portrait for you:

sig-4609823.tumblr_oas2ydERtm1vz3envo2_1

Love the picture, thank you so much! :squee: Now I can have tall princess pony living in a vault.

(edited)

Hey could I get a picture of my OC snuggling with Doctor Whooves? >u<

@TwilightAqua

sig-4610328.tumblr_oaskkna90K1vz3envo1_1

would you mind doing my oc JaySplash, my profil pic, maybe with Pixel Dusk, my friend (pics on his profile). If it's not to much to ask, I would like Jay to looks playful :D

@@JaySplash, how do you like this?

sig-4610328.tumblr_oaskmi66971vz3envo1_1

Edited by Tidycablez

Heya!  :love: It's me again. Loved the last pic you drew me, so, if you can, could you please draw Cyan Flare's protective brother, Golden Spell? It'd be awesome. :yay:

post-34781-0-83589300-1469371339_thumb.pngpost-10207-0-66494100-1465597014.gif<- By Pripyat Pony

(edited)

sig-4607350.sig-4607350.tumblr_oank6q8Aa

Big ice cream or tiny Pinkie???

sig-4607350.sig-4607350.tumblr_oank5kfYU

Its so cute^^ Thank you :D (and yay for ice cream^^)

I don't know what i want sketched for me next xD but i'll edit this post or make a new one when i do^^

EDIT: I know :D How about this guy drawn as a pony?:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/e/e2/KH2-Riku_cg.png/revision/latest?cb=20140608195111

He's riku from kingdom hearts and i have a big crush on him :D

Edited by PinkuRiku

(edited)

@VinylWubs and @Wolves,

Okay :) any idea what kind of pose youd like or other context?

I don't mind what kind of pose, maybe something to do with his love of nature (particularly trees and flowers), or anything that you think suits him and/or his personality. Here's his profile: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/golden-spell-r9577

Edited by Wolves

Heya, can you do a request for me?

Can you do my oc Serenity?

Link in signature. :3

@@VinylWubs, here is Serenity happily flying along

tumblr_oau82mzzIK1vz3envo3_1280.jpg

Heya!  :love: It's me again. Loved the last pic you drew me, so, if you can, could you please draw Cyan Flare's protective brother, Golden Spell? It'd be awesome.

@@Wolves, Here you go.  He got a little surprise while he was smelling some flowers :)

tumblr_oau82mzzIK1vz3envo2_1280.jpg

EDIT: I know :D How about this guy drawn as a pony?:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/e/e2/KH2-Riku_cg.png/revision/latest?cb=20140608195111

He's riku from kingdom hearts and i have a big crush on him :D

@@PinkuRiku, Here is your KH crush, all ponified!

tumblr_oau82mzzIK1vz3envo1_1280.jpg

I'm sorry I request so much lol. I just love your art style. Can you do a bad/good picture with Dark Side and Rarity? That is to say, a line through the middle of the page, one half Dark Side's face with his Sharingan on and him grinning menacingly with fangs and the other side being Rarity in the verge of crying? This will be the cover to my fanfic by the way, if you would so choose to do it.

(edited)
@Wolves, Here you go.  He got a little surprise while he was smelling some flowerssig-4611290.tumblr_oau82mzzIK1vz3envo2_1

This is so awesome and cute, thank you! :squee: Love it!

Edited by Wolves

I'm sorry I request so much lol. I just love your art style. Can you do a bad/good picture with Dark Side and Rarity? That is to say, a line through the middle of the page, one half Dark Side's face with his Sharingan on and him grinning menacingly with fangs and the other side being Rarity in the verge of crying? This will be the cover to my fanfic by the way, if you would so choose to do it.

I don't like the idea of making Rarity sad, but I'll work on it... Poor Ra-ri.

@Deviousnights How do you like this?

tumblr_oavua8nJKs1vz3envo1_1280.jpg