Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Fluttershy (ONLINE)

OmegaBeamOfficial

Chrysalis: GIVE IT BACK!!! 

Me: What? Give what back?

Chrysalis: THE FLUFF BALL!!!!

Me: *glances at Fluffle Puff* I'm...sorry? I guess?

Fluffle Puff: *gasp*

Chrysalis: GOODBYE.

Me: That just happened.

Um... I have no idea what just happened, but you should probably keep that round pink thing under control... (giggles)

• 2 weeks later...

Um... I have no idea what just happened, but you should probably keep that round pink thing under control... (giggles)

Sorry I messed up, there's only 6 of them. so who do you think looks the nicest

post-38374-0-95968900-1471414222_thumb.jpg

post-38374-0-62791100-1471414304_thumb.jpg

Edited by IsraelYabuki
  • Brohoof 1

Fluttershy,

Has Spike, Twilight, or Rarity told you about DragonLord Ember, she's friends with Spike?

(Yeah, I can't really answer that properly. Not seen the premiere for S6 yet, but I'll try to answer best I can.)

A... A dragon? That sounds... Scary! But no, I'm afraid I've not heard of her. I just hope she doesn't find me first!

(Yeah, I can't really answer that properly. Not seen the premiere for S6 yet, but I'll try to answer best I can.)

A... A dragon? That sounds... Scary! But no, I'm afraid I've not heard of her. I just hope she doesn't find me first!

Don't Worry, Ember is a good dragon like Spike, she won't hurt you.

Also, does your parents know about Spike?

• Brohoof 1

Don't Worry, Ember is a good dragon like Spike, she won't hurt you.

Also, does your parents know about Spike?

My parents? It's been a long time since I've been in contact with them... Ever since I moved to my cottage I think. So, um, no, they don't know about Spike... They do know I'm afraid of dragons though.

My parents? It's been a long time since I've been in contact with them... Ever since I moved to my cottage I think. So, um, no, they don't know about Spike... They do know I'm afraid of dragons though.

Well, I think they'll be happy to met him. Spike's a nice dragon, I'm sure he'll be happy to make some muffins or cookies for them.

• Brohoof 1

Awww, thanks. I'd squeal for you, but I only squeal when I'm in pain, and I don't wanna put myself in pain... Um, if that's OK with you...

I'd rather you didn't put yourself through the trouble of that. Seeing you in pain would just brake my heart. So instead you deserve this *gives you a hug*

• Brohoof 1