Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Fluttershy (ONLINE)

OmegaBeamOfficial

Why would I kill what I'm feeding on right now-I mean...I wouldn't.

Oh, um, that's fine then... Yay.

Fluttershy,

Were you surprised when you saw Discord having fun with Spike and Big Mac playing there roleplaying game?

(Please fully read the starting post before asking...)

Fluttershy, how'd you get so great at singing? You sound like an angel :D

Oh, you really think so? I-I mean I'm not THAT good...

Oh, um, that's fine then... Yay.

(Please fully read the starting post before asking...)

Oh, you really think so? I-I mean I'm not THAT good...

Are you kidding me? You sound great! Your voice is so pure, sweet, and adorable. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Are you kidding me? You sound great! Your voice is so pure, sweet, and adorable. ^_^

Oh, um... Thank you... I'd do a performance for you or something but it took that whole big accident with the Ponytones just for me to perform in front of my friends... I still haven't forgot about that...

Oh, um... Thank you... I'd do a performance for you or something but it took that whole big accident with the Ponytones just for me to perform in front of my friends... I still haven't forgot about that...

I can certainly understand that. Even I use to get stage fright. But you know I did karaoke in front of an audience and I felt like I was gonna explode but I never showed it. Reason why was because I wanted to have fun, and I remembered that the song I sang was to be dedicated to 2 special people

• Brohoof 1

I can certainly understand that. Even I use to get stage fright. But you know I did karaoke in front of an audience and I felt like I was gonna explode but I never showed it. Reason why was because I wanted to have fun, and I remembered that the song I sang was to be dedicated to 2 special people

Awww... That's sweet of you. You're a lot braver than I am...

*brohoofs back* by the way, looking back on that grand galloping gala trip, how do you feel now after the way you rampaged all over the private garden?

Oh, I still feel so horrible about it. I really shouldn't be that easy to anger, and I ended up helping ruin the night... I guess my love of animals can put me in bad situations sometimes... B-but, I swear that's not normally like me at all!