Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Fluttershy (ONLINE)

OmegaBeamOfficial

post-18984-0-79845300-1399345014.gif well, you shouldn't be worried miss Fluttershy is something normal at pubic figures to always bring the muddy hooves on paper, i've seen it all time, and i remember an experience where Miss Fleur de Lis was found cheating Fancy pants a few times and also the article of Coco about and her episodes of depression... there will be ponies who are gonna try to ruin your reputation for some reason but thing is, you are a good pony miss Fluttershy and your friends realized that all those bad news happened for a reason and the most important thing is that you learn from those experiences...

post-18984-0-43211000-1399339235.gif now if you allow me to make you another question Miss Shy, i would like to know, have you heard (by twilight or any legend) about some bipedal creatures called humans? if so, what you think about them? i personally think they do not exist but i would like to know your opinion

• Brohoof 1

well, you shouldn't be worried miss Fluttershy is something normal at pubic figures to always bring the muddy hooves on paper, i've seen it all time, and i remember an experience where Miss Fleur de Lis was found cheating Fancy pants a few times and also the article of Coco about and her episodes of depression... there will be ponies who are gonna try to ruin your reputation for some reason but thing is, you are a good pony miss Fluttershy and your friends realized that all those bad news happened for a reason and the most important thing is that you learn from those experiences...

now if you allow me to make you another question Miss Shy, i would like to know, have you heard (by twilight or any legend) about some bipedal creatures called humans? if so, what you think about them? i personally think they do not exist but i would like to know your opinion

I've heard a lot about them from Twilight. They seem like very odd creatures, but I guess we must be just as odd to them.

I've heard a lot about them from Twilight. They seem like very odd creatures, but I guess we must be just as odd to them.

post-18984-0-45412500-1416637856.gif Good Day! am a Student of journalism from Canterlot High, i was wondering if may i have an interview with you

first of all tell me, what are your favorite activities during weekends and what is your favorite drink?
  • Brohoof 1

Good Day! am a Student of journalism from Canterlot High, i was wondering if may i have an interview with you

first of all tell me, what are your favorite activities during weekends and what is your favorite drink?

W-what? What happened to you? I thought you were a pony... Unless you're someone else and you just look similar... Um, I'm scared... But if you really wanna know, I like to go on picnic's with my animal friends, go to the spa with rarity, help out the ponytones, and most importantly, take care of the animals. My, um, favourite drink is lemonade...

W-what? What happened to you? I thought you were a pony... Unless you're someone else and you just look similar... Um, I'm scared... But if you really wanna know, I like to go on picnic's with my animal friends, go to the spa with rarity, help out the ponytones, and most importantly, take care of the animals. My, um, favourite drink is lemonade...

post-18984-0-25727600-1416793639.gifme? a pony?? you are so funny!

post-18984-0-45412500-1416637856.gif anyways you have any crus? human or pony?
  • Brohoof 1

Crus? I guess you mean crush... (face goes red hot) Well, there IS somepony, but... If I revealed that it would probably cause a stir.

post-18984-0-43211000-1399339235.gif oh you have a crush? i didn't asked that but if you say so... anyways, what would be your biggest fear?
  • Brohoof 1

I enjoy the occasional card game with Discord, but I don't gamble.

post-18984-0-09505300-1417211903.gif Flowerflame: Yo miss Fluttershy! you know discord? okay okay, what is the good sides and bad sides of having him as your friend?
  • Brohoof 1

Flowerflame: Yo miss Fluttershy! you know discord? okay okay, what is the good sides and bad sides of having him as your friend?

Well, he's very nice when he wants to be, and he actually gives pretty good advice. He's certainly improved a lot since that incident with the Elements Of Harmony. Sometimes he can get a little carried away though.

Well, he's very nice when he wants to be, and he actually gives pretty good advice. He's certainly improved a lot since that incident with the Elements Of Harmony. Sometimes he can get a little carried away though.

post-18984-0-01033400-1464928538.gif Lucile: what is your opinion toward us Manticores?
  • Brohoof 1

Lucile: what is your opinion toward us Manticores?

Manticores? Well, I think they're a really misjudged race. I met one who was really angry at us, but it turned out he just needed some help.

Hey Flutters! How much time do you think you spend daily with your animals and do you think that it's enough time?

I spend a LOT of time with my animals, maybe even too much. I don't go outside all that often, unless It's with my friends, but with my animals I really feel at peace.

Why is it that every time you smile, you look even more cute?

Um, I don't know... Rainbow Power maybe?

Hey, Fluttershy, whenever Discord comes over, what's your favorite spell he does?

Well, he has this pretty neat tickling spell he always uses on me.

• 3 months later...

*Lord Necrodeus appears by teleportation*

attachicon.gifcustom 1.png

Oh, sorry for doing that. ^_^"

Didn't mean to frighten you. 

Anyways, how is it going there so far in Equestria and the rest of the gang?

attachicon.gifCommander_of_Death_banner.jpeg

"Oh, um, hello there... Things are fine here. Twilight's been a shut in all week recently though, I'm honestly kind of worried about her. AJ and Rainbow are arguing as usual, It's not very nice but we've come to expect it by now, Pinkie's... Being Pinkie, I guess. Rarity's been a little busy trying to further branch out with her fashion career, and Spike... Actually, I'm not sure about Spike, we don't talk often."

• Brohoof 1